What's new

If there was a war between India and Bangladesh who would win it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I will definitely recommend him for a title.

Super Think Tank is doing the rounds. Need to make it unanimous. Mods have been gracious to let his 'informative' and 'highly valued' threads run ... He is a blessing for PDF and a TRUE HERO:mps::mps::mps::mps::mps:

Last edited:
Admin- Moderator- Again saying- Our Indian fellows writing out of topics. Keep them clam. Again and again they are making me bored.

Are u giving threat ?

do i really need to do that... kindly post details about mighty BD weaponry..

We have enough fish.

Try this. :D

Lets-make-a-mermaid-baby.jpg

@~Phoenix~

U have raised a god point . But Here i wanna add u something. BD isn't a puppet state of India, It is A Puppet state of US. Same like As India or Pakistan. They think BD is a small country , by one foot we can smash them. Whatis their day dream. We need just 7 days, In these 7 days india will do huge damage. After 10th day- Their power and our power will be same to same. And if they want to conquer BD, They have to send their land forces. And in this point- They will get slap from us.

1st,our politicians are puppets of India.
2nd,they are low on ammunition,why would they waste ammunition on us when they have enough only for 15 days of intense combat.
3rd,I fear they'll wreck our armored divisions like Highway of Death before their land forces move in.
4th,they'll win in the long run when they move in with their land forces,but will suffer great resistence...
5th,Never look up! Compare with who you can beat ( Myanmar lol )

I have analyzed the whole topic geo-analytically.......speaking geo-practically war bw d two nations is not possible as kolkata traffic police would not want to open another front n spread too thin....

I have analyzed the whole topic geo-analytically.......speaking geo-practically war bw d two nations is not possible as kolkata traffic police would not want to open another front n spread too thin....

You Indians need to get a life and find interesting things to do with your time.

The military power of BD relative to India will increase over time as BD starts spending large sums on modernising it's military over the next 1-2 decades.

In the end BD will win as India is sure to disintegrate.

@~Phoenix~
bro- Our Govt. Is puppet but u and me. A govt. Run by the ppl. They are just policy maker.

We just have needed 10 days ..... In these 10 days we will do nothing.. They will explore their ammunition.

In 1971 only from 2 borders indian tank came out, Comilla and Jossor. They couldn't acces their heavy nutter thugs. Means that will be in the border line.

A regular armed force never ever can't defeat guerrilla war . what we will do. Even if US attack us, Only for this tec they will be burn.
\
I think defeating Myanmar is too much complicated better then india.

You Indians need to get a life and find interesting things to do with your time.

The military power of BD relative to India will increase over time as BD starts spending large sums on modernising it's military over the next 1-2 decades.

In the end BD will win as India is sure to disintegrate.

Good rejoinder

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom