What's new

If there is electricity during Ramzan, it should be available on Diwali too : PM Modi

Can someone from UP shed some light on who's likely to win in UP this time around? Does BJP have a chance?
Yea BJP is going to win here..But it's not sure that they will get majority or not..
People are against Samajwadi party due to partiality in state jobs, development, etc..But still they have their core votes Muslims and Yadavs as always ,so they will win seats too..
Mayawati has core votes of Dalits ,so their party will also get seats..
But majority of general and OBC are turning towards BJP and they were the sole bcz of which BJP got 73out of 80..So chances are there..

C5IIiMtW8AM7KIX.jpg

Never really works out for these call center types

Oh well

Can someone from UP shed some light on who's likely to win in UP this time around? Does BJP have a chance?
I am native of UP and seeing since from my childhood, cast-ism, religious favoritism, family clan-ship run deep into veins of local population. We wish to see a person from our community as a CM or in power even if we have nothing to eat, that's the mentality. UP is lost now, and we look everywhere desperately for growth and development.

I am native of UP and seeing since from my childhood, cast-ism, religious favoritism, family clan-ship run deep into veins of local population. We wish to see a person from our community as a CM or in power even if we have nothing to eat, that's the mentality. UP is lost now, and we look everywhere desperately for growth and development.

Nope, Kerala and Bengal are lost. UP still has hope.

In absence of opportunity and freedom, the social structure breaks down into primitive caste and tribal relatoionships. But when you have good governance and freedom with opportunities, the same population will look beyond to find new associations and identities.

10 years of solid development along with law and order can transform UP.

How ever the last time there was yadav rule in these parts it took two vishnu avatars to set us free and re-establish justice :lol:

Maybe we need the Kalki avatar asap.

It pains me to see so many hardworking UPians have to leave their homes and families behind to work in other states facing many hardships and sufferings. When young population is an boon to any state, UP hasn't lived up to its promise providing them with enough skill to get employed. I am all for BJP this time and really hope UP come out of caste politics and embrace modernism in all its form.

UP is lost now, and we look everywhere desperately for growth and deve
we still have some hope bro. . . i still remember how fuked up Madhya Pradesh was during Digvijay sing's rule. . . and now look at MP . . Shivraj has transformed it completely. . . . Bhopal . .Indore . .Gwalior. . Jabalpur . .u name it. . . . good leader is all we need. . sooner we realise this is better for us.

When u dont know the truth better to ask someone in spite of blabbering..That will help better..
In up -ruled by Samajwadi party (core voters- Yadav and Muslims) mostly the gov funds are shifted to towards these two,even they got preferred in state jobs, plus since their is crisis of power, it's common 10-12 hrs of electricity cut- but on Muslims festivals there are 24 hrs of light but not same on Hindu festivals..
He pointed only one point of the discrimination going on in up ,there are many
Like the state gov allocate lands for kabristan in villages but for Hindus no lands..But Ur eyes will not see unfair here ,bcz they are meant only for Muslims ..:)
Keep going ..
That Mulla mulayam enjoyed first time with total majority and it was his last time too :)
I don't think so. Twitter-walas don't matter much in UP, its lost cause now. I am rude but truthful speaker. When I was leaving UP for long, I had just one wish that one day when I come back, it will be changed, that hope kept going down year by year, now I have stopped hoping for good.

There is one more bit family story of mine and I would like to share. My mother's cousin was married a decade back and his husband was butchered in broad daylight in front of chief Police station gate in Ghazipur district some 8 years back, scene some 60 kilometers from home. And you know who did that----Mukhtar Ansari. Simply because my uncle didn't pay him the Gunda tax and protection money under Islamic rule. My uncle, his 16 years old nephew, and three family members murdered in broad day light in front of district head police station and what we received from Government was protective custody of Mukhtar clan. We suffered a lot before we had to leave UP for good and I will never want my child to call himself for heritage from UP. Ganga Jamuni Tahzeeb is only for those who have powers and able to misuse it. I have lived through and through it. I don't love them, I don't hate them now. I have my own life to work upon now. @danger007 @Abingdonboy @Ajaxpaul @Armstrong @Imran Khan This post is not directed towards any religion or caste or creed and nor for any sympathy or other emotions, it's directly and crudely directed towards UP people and its politicians. Thank you. Will tag more people.

It pains me to see so many hardworking UPians have to leave their homes and families behind to work in other states facing many hardships and sufferings. When young population is an boon to any state, UP hasn't lived up to its promise providing them with enough skill to get employed. I am all for BJP this time and really hope UP come out of caste politics and embrace modernism in all its form.
70% people from my village left UP for mostly Mumbai in search of employment and safety. Previous post mine reflects some light on that, most of people don't know, understand how much odds we faced in last 30 or so years, forget feeling and all. Tagging others.... @Chinese-Dragon @GR!FF!N @GURU DUTT @Hyperion @Jade

we still have some hope bro. . . i still remember how fuked up Madhya Pradesh was during Digvijay sing's rule. . . and now look at MP . . Shivraj has transformed it completely. . . . Bhopal . .Indore . .Gwalior. . Jabalpur . .u name it. . . . good leader is all we need. . sooner we realise this is better for us.
There is no stopping to hope for you buddy, but I think I have personally reached a stage where its impossible now. Its not about about lost opportunities, rather its all about lost generations, deprived of equality and forced to leave their homes. Tagging others.... @jbgt90 @JonAsad @nick_indian @Rajaraja Chola @RoYaL~GuJJaR

I don't think so. Twitter-walas don't matter much in UP, its lost cause now. I am rude but truthful speaker. When I was leaving UP for long, I had just one wish that one day when I come back, it will be changed, that hope kept going down year by year, now I have stopped hoping for good.

There is one more bit family story of mine and I would like to share. My mother's cousin was married a decade back and his husband was butchered in broad daylight in front of chief Police station gate in Ghazipur district some 8 years back, scene some 60 kilometers from home. And you know who did that----Mukhtar Ansari. Simply because my uncle didn't pay him the Gunda tax and protection money under Islamic rule. My uncle, his 16 years old nephew, and three family members murdered in broad day light in front of district head police station and what we received from Government was protective custody of Mukhtar clan. We suffered a lot before we had to leave UP for good and I will never want my child to call himself for heritage from UP. Ganga Jamuni Tahzeeb is only for those who have powers and able to misuse it. I have lived through and through it. I don't love them, I don't hate them now. I have my own life to work upon now. @danger007 @Abingdonboy @Ajaxpaul @Armstrong @Imran Khan This post is not directed towards any religion or caste or creed and nor for any sympathy or other emotions, it's directly and crudely directed towards UP people and its politicians. Thank you. Will tag more people.

what is the difference between modi and Akhilesh or whomsoever... lets say akhilesh support muslims and Modi is Hindus... What kinda improvement modi going to bring, when he follows same manner as anyone in UP.. he should bring change.. otherwise he will be same like others... What is goonda raj, most of the elected political parties follow same attitude.. we supposed to prove our patriotism onroad to some unknown.. otherwise we get beaten... each and every political party is same in oneway or the other.

a PM is using communal yardstick to create communal fear among the majority means more threats to lives of minority.

what a shame
What is so decisive here... he simply stated that treat both equally... Government should not do any favors to any community for sake of vote-banks. Other parties are angry because they don't have credibility and they have played this divide and create vote-bank politics for 7 decades.

a PM is using communal yardstick to create communal fear among the majority means more threats to lives of minority.

what a shame
Ma'am, UP is far difficult to be felt unless and until person has spent considerable time on the ground. From above everything looks rosy, but in reality things turned south I think some time before my birth. And when I came in this world and started seeing things from my own eyes, it was hellish. Do you know what it feels when you have more arts inside you but you aren't allowed to sketch. It sucks the paint out of you. That is what has happened to entire generation in UP. What you say is absolutely true, but honesty is not there. If you have to see how much Hindus fear from their Muslim neighbors, you come to my eastern UP or even go to north western UP. You will find n number of tales but then again there is same thing in opposite side as well. What changes the balance is when some political parties start using religion for their growth purpose, it creates instability. That doesn't mean give equal fire power to Hindus thus balancing act. No that is again wrong way. A politician job is to make sure that everybody gets proper electricity, road, education and everything else to all religion followers without discrimination. Religion and caste has been so much ingrained in UP people physic that someone needs to shake them. Looping others.... @scorpionx @Sergi @SOHEIL @SpArK @surya kiran

Last edited:
what is the difference between modi and Akhilesh or whomsoever... lets say akhilesh support muslims and Modi is Hindus... What kinda improvement modi going to bring, when he follows same manner as anyone in UP.. he should bring change.. otherwise he will be same like others... What is goonda raj, most of the elected political parties follow same attitude.. we supposed to prove our patriotism onroad to some unknown.. otherwise we get beaten... each and every political party is same in oneway or the other.
I don't want Modi to do what Akhilesh or previous Congress, SP & BSP governments did in past. People need hope for betterment, so that they can go back to their roots. No more different opportunities to different-2 religion followers, equal opportunities for all. That's what we need.

Yup, that was showcased in Gujrat a few years back.
I say Post Godhra Train Burning Riots were handled pretty well ... Almost all Conspirators of the Godhra Train Burning are in Jail along with Key People responsible for flaming riots.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom