What's new

If there is electricity during Ramzan, it should be available on Diwali too : PM Modi

Investigation by Power Ministry reveals Akhilesh Yadav electrified villages based on religious lines, ignored villages with Hindu population

The UP state government is selectively choosing households and areas belonging to a particular community for passing the benefits of the schemes. In an official report by the Government of India, it has been found out that Akhilesh Yadav government openly discriminated against the Hindus when it came to the electrification of rural households under DDUGJU (Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gram Jyoti Yojana), which is central government’s flagship program for electrification of 18,000 villages. The shocking report has revealed that in a shameful display of Muslim appeasement, villages with large Muslim Ghettos were chosen for electrification, while the villages with Hindu population were ignored for electrification.

http://globalpress.hinduismnow.org/...lines-ignored-villages-with-hindu-population/

It's not so much the geography but rather the fact that India is an artificial union which was held together because of some secular values and guarantees towards minorities. Kill secular foundations and the union will fall apart just like the Soviet Union or Yugoslavia. RSS/Modi want to brand India Hindu and have support of the hardcore right wingers but there's a 300+ million non Hindu minority which will never surrender. India will implode.
Bro I will have to respectfully disagree with you, it is being held together by the third rate INSAS rifle's of the Indian army, they are dealing with 20 insurgencies, it is only a matter of time that the rotten door will be kicked in.Kudos

Yup, that was showcased in Gujrat a few years back.
Absolutely.

2002 was 15 years back(not a few years), 1000 times more Muslims have been killed in Muslim countries by Muslims ever since.
So that makes Modi an angel, yeah?
Pathetic mindset, "we did less worse than them, so we're angels".

So that makes Modi an angel, yeah?
Pathetic mindset, "we did less worse than them, so we're angels".

No the fact that the Supreme Court of India gave him the clean chit and acquitted him of any wrong doings. But don't let that stop you from this witch hunt and the perpetual victim mentality.

No the fact that the Supreme Court of India gave him the clean chit and acquitted him of any wrong doings. But don't let that stop you from this witch hunt and the perpetual victim mentality.
That doesn't prove anything. Going by your logic Pakistani Supreme Court gave HS a clean chit as well, regardless of what you think otherwise.

That doesn't prove anything. Going by your logic Pakistani Supreme Court gave HS a clean chit as well, regardless of what you think otherwise.

Last I checked Hafeez Saeed has been put under house arrest and on the exit control list. So if your supreme court has given him a clean chit in the past, you should be questioning the credibility of your judiciary system, and not ours.

Last I checked Hafeez Saeed has been put under house arrest and on the exit control list. So if your supreme court has given him a clean chit in the past, you should be questioning the credibility of your judiciary system, and not ours.
Lots of reasons behind the house arrest. When do you expect Modi to be put under house arrest? He does have a lot of blood on his hands, maybe you should start doubting the legitimacy of your judicial establishment. Your nation has high profile people committing the lowliest of actions and walking away scot-free. I really think you should reconsider your thoughts on the judicial system in your country. I'd hate to quote examples.

Also, if HS gets a clean chit again, maybe you'll stop ranting about the poor fellow?. After all, you have conveyed trust in the more recent judicial developments in Pakistan.

Lots of reasons behind the house arrest. When do you expect Modi to be put under house arrest? He does have a lot of blood on his hands, maybe you should start doubting the legitimacy of your judicial establishment. Your nation has high profile people committing the lowliest of actions and walking away scot-free. I really think you should reconsider your thoughts on the judicial system in your country. I'd hate to quote examples.

Just because a Pakistani thinks and says that doesn't make it the truth.

A lot of people, both Muslims and Hindus have been sentenced for Godhra train burning and the riots that followed. We have faith in our system.

It's not so much the geography but rather the fact that India is an artificial union which was held together because of some secular values and guarantees towards minorities. Kill secular foundations and the union will fall apart just like the Soviet Union or Yugoslavia. RSS/Modi want to brand India Hindu and have support of the hardcore right wingers but there's a 300+ million non Hindu minority which will never surrender. India will implode.

Once again, Soviet Union and Yugoslavia imploded because they had different ethnicities concentrated in different geographies, whereas Russian dominance and Serbian dominance were becoming too much for the others. Here, you are talking about Hindu hegemony, which I wouldn't agree with, however, but for the sake of the argument that you are making, where do you see non-Hindus concentrated enough to ask for a separate country for their own religion. If anything India should tread carefully when it comes to languages (having learned from the 1960's agitations in Tamil Nadu, my home state) and it is doing so until now. So no implosion, not definitely over religion.

Just because a Pakistani thinks and says that doesn't make it the truth.

A lot of people, both Muslims and Hindus have been sentenced for Godhra train burning and the riots that followed. We have faith in our system.
When you associate all evil in your country to Pakistan, I think we have a pretty big right to say whatever we want.
A pretty poor rebuttal if you'd ask me, here allow me to rephrase it for you " just because an Indian says and thinks, doesn't make it the truth".
Likewise lots of terrorists have been hanged in our country, a lot. Now according to your logic, this means that my judicial system is completely worthy of my trust.
Small question, how many ex-leaders (PMs or Presidents have been hanged by the Indian SC?)

When you associate all evil in your country to Pakistan, I think we have a pretty big right to say whatever we want.
A pretty poor rebuttal if you'd ask me, here allow me to rephrase it for you " just because an Indian says and thinks, doesn't make it the truth".
Likewise lots of terrorists have been hanged in our country, a lot. Now according to your logic, this means that my judicial system is completely worthy of my trust.
Small question, how many ex-leaders (PMs or Presidents have been hanged by the Indian SC?)

And it doesn't make any difference on the ground in Pakistan does it?

I can not speak for you and say whether your judiciary is worthy of your trust or not, that's for you to decide.

We are not in the business of hanging ex PMs and Presidents just for political vendetta and ambitions. We are a functioning democracy you see, with a credible and independent judiciary system. If an ex PM or an ex President were to ever commit a crime, which deserved a death sentence according to the Indian Penal Code, then am sure that will happen to.

Once again, Soviet Union and Yugoslavia imploded because they had different ethnicities concentrated in different geographies, whereas Russian dominance and Serbian dominance were becoming too much for the others. Here, you are talking about Hindu hegemony, which I wouldn't agree with, however, but for the sake of the argument that you are making, where do you see non-Hindus concentrated enough to ask for a separate country for their own religion. If anything India should tread carefully when it comes to languages (having learned from the 1960's agitations in Tamil Nadu, my home state) and it is doing so until now. So no implosion, not definitely over religion.

But India is a multi ethnic country just like Yugoslavia and Soviet Union and the only major thing they have common is religion, otherwise what has a Tamil in common with a Bengali, Gujarati or a Punjabi?

Modi did raise the language issue again and was refuted big times in TN. More of such adventures will only widen the divide.

As for the minorities, I didn't say they will claim their own countries but will fuel ethnic conflicts and continue to be a ticking time bomb for the central govt.

But India is a multi ethnic country just like Yugoslavia and Soviet Union and the only major thing they have common is religion, otherwise what has a Tamil in common with a Bengali, Gujarati or a Punjabi?.

Hinduism. Tamils like me are proud Hindus and we also acknowledge that our shared religion has given rise to a culture that cannot be defined as purely Tamil.

Modi did raise the language issue again and was refuted big times in TN. More of such adventures will only widen the divide.

I am from TN. I travel there once every 3 months. There is no language issue. People are voluntarily learning Hindi if there is a need. I didn't because of my Tamil pride and I will never unless I need it. And despite all that I will never want TN to secede. Same with most Tamils. If there ever was a Hindi imposition, we will resist that.

As for the minorities, I didn't say they will claim their own countries but will fuel ethnic conflicts and continue to be a ticking time bomb for the central govt.

Ethnic conflicts can happen only if a certain ethnic people become a totally alien culture from the mainstream, like the case were regions that became Pakistan adopted Islamic culture before the partition which was totally alien to what one would find in the rest of India.

Back
Top Bottom