What's new

If there is a war between China - Viet Nam in SCS

Đảo Bạch Long Vỹ;3297668 said:
gpit troll has come ... RUN FOR YOUR LIVES :argh::fie:

... blah blah blah ... :blah:
1) No problem :rofl:
2) Oh maybe it's better to occupy Northern China ... ;)) Then I can claim Han, Tang, Song, Ming ... muahahaha ...
3) Champa, Lan Xang, Khmer, Java, Sumatra, Sukhothai, Dali, Ayuthaya, Italy, Ireland, France, Mars Aliens ... whatever you want :rofl:
4) Checked
5) Checked

So conclusion, you mean that if I occupy some parts in Northern China, I have the right over Han, Tang, Song, Ming? :rofl:

1. Good.
2. The whole China, then we the people of the Republic of SEA can claim them.
3. Italy, Ireland, France, Mars Aliens are not even in the part of China and Vietnam, even in the history, it's not up to anyone.
4. Good.
5. Yes, so that American Chinese/Vietnamese, British Chinese/Vietnamese XYZ Chinese/Vietnamese can never on behalf of us the people of the Republic of SEA nor they claim the whole history of Chinese and Vietnamese.

So the conclusion is,
if the whole China and Vietnam are united and establish a new country call the Empire of Kirovland and Chinese & Vietnamese become "Kirovese". "Kirovese Chinese" (Kirovese) have the right over Han, Tang, Song, Ming, China, and "Kirovese Vietnamese" have the right over Nyran, Vietnam. However People of the Bach Long Vi Island (which didn't join the Empire) cannot on behalf of Vietnamese and claim Vietnamese history, and People of Hainan (which didn't join the Empire either) cannot on behalf of Chinese and claim Chinese history.

I think you can claim Han, Tang, Song, Ming ... as long as you submit yourself to Chinese culture and tradition, just as Manchurian and earlier genghis khan Mongolian did.

Yes, you can!

Oh so you mean Mongolia now have the right to claim Han, Tang, Song, Ming? Oh excellent!

Manchu people and Mongolian never submit themselves to Chinese culture, the are the Chinese culture.

Anyway they did submit to the Midland culture in the past (the Han system).

1. Good.
2. The whole China, then we the people of the Republic of SEA can claim them.
3. Italy, Ireland, France, Mars Aliens are not even in the part of China and Vietnam, even in the history, it's not up to anyone.
4. Good.
5. Yes, so that American Chinese/Vietnamese, British Chinese/Vietnamese XYZ Chinese/Vietnamese can never on behalf of us the people of the Republic of SEA nor they claim the whole history of Chinese and Vietnamese.

So the conclusion is,
if the whole China and Vietnam are united and establish a new country call the Empire of Kirovland and Chinese & Vietnamese become "Kirovese". "Kirovese Chinese" (Kirovese) have the right over Han, Tang, Song, Ming, China, and "Kirovese Vietnamese" have the right over Nyran, Vietnam. However People of the Bach Long Vi Island (which didn't join the Empire) cannot on behalf of Vietnamese and claim Vietnamese history, and People of Hainan (which didn't join the Empire either) cannot on behalf of Chinese and claim Chinese history.

The point is: There is a country called Mongolia, whose ancestors are Mongol Empire. So Mongolia is the one who have the right over Mongol Empire, not China with some occupied Mongolian lands. Got it?

Manchu people and Mongolian never submit themselves to Chinese culture, the are the Chinese culture.

Anyway they did submit to the Midland culture in the past (the Han system).

Thank you for your explaination, KirovAirship, many times history just tells us a lesson, not gives us a predictation. Nations appear, cultimate, decay, and re-birth. National boundaries changed, people migrated, too complicated to class, So is China, we have time of strong, we also have time of weak, but we survived.
KirovAirship please stop describing our history to these Vietmen, who just be interested in teasing our history to disguise there lose and worry for the future in SCS.

I don't think they will accept any of your explaination of our history. Let it be! It is fortunate that China is now going up, that means unfortunate for Viet when they want to keep these islands. We are human being, not sages, that even unfortunate for the Vietmen since the law this world apply now is "the law of jungle".

I don't understand why this Vietman started this thread, he obviously knows the result if the war really happened. KirovAirship don't need to say more , just wait and see, the fact is coming soon.

Đảo Bạch Long Vỹ;3299275 said:
The point is: There is a country called Mongolia, whose ancestors are Mongol Empire. So Mongolia is the one who have the right over Mongol Empire, not China with some occupied Mongolian lands. Got it?

If Singapore (Most of the people are Han Chinese) change the country name to Tang, do they have right over Tang Empire?
If Pakistan change the name Pakistan to Mughal (whose ancestors are Mughal people), can they really claim Mughal Empire?

China never occupy Mongoli)an lands, such as Germany never occupy Prussians lands.
Your point/concept is wrong again.

Besides, as I have said for many times,
[There is a country called Makedonija too], so please be fair and send this message to all Greeks:

(Modern) Macedonian ancestors are Macedonia Empire. So Macedonian is the one who have the right over Macedonia Empire, not Greece with some "occupied Macedonian lands".

Thank you for your explaination, KirovAirship, many times history just tells us a lesson, not gives us a predictation. Nations appear, cultimate, decay, and re-birth. National boundaries changed, people migrated, too complicated to class, So is China, we have time of strong, we also have time of weak, but we survived.
So stop describing our history to these Vietmen, who just be interested in teasing our history to disguise there lose and worry for the future in SCS.

I don't think they will accept any of your explaination of our history. Let it be! It is fortunate that China is now going up, that means unfortunate for Viet when they want to keep these island. We are human being, not sages, that even unfortunate for the Vietmen since the law this world apply now is "the law of jungle".

I don't understand why this Vietman stated this thread, he obviously knows the result if the war really happen. So KirovAirship don't need to say more, just wait and see, the fact is coming soon.

I used to wonder why they have such narrow vision (Chinese = Han only), then I figured that out from our conservation.

1. Vietnamese have such concept called "Main ethnic", which means the Viet people. They through that China does have the same concept (China's main ethnic = Han) with them;
2. Their country name, Vietnam, has already mentioned the concept above, same to Russia;

According to their points above, no wonder why they can't understand the concept of [Chinese ethnic groups], no wonder why they can't understand the concept that Manchu, Mongol, Han, Tibetan are all belong to a family called [Chinese].
Actually if Han is really the "Main ethnic", China will note be called China, it will be called sth like "Hanland".

If Singapore (Most of the people are Han Chinese) change the country name to Tang, do they have right over Tang Empire?
If Pakistan change the name Pakistan to Mughal (whose ancestors are Mughal people), can they really claim Mughal Empire?

China never occupy Mongoli)an lands, such as Germany never occupy Prussians lands.
Your point/concept is wrong again.

Besides, as I have said for many times,
[There is a country called Makedonija too], so please be fair and send this message to all Greeks:

(Modern) Macedonian ancestors are Macedonia Empire. So Macedonian is the one who have the right over Macedonia Empire, not Greece with some "occupied Macedonian lands".

Mongolian still live in their ancestors lands (Mongolia), just lost some lands to the hands of China, while people in Singapore, Macedonia don't live in their ancestor lands. And Macedonia people today were Thrace-Ilyrian people, then Alexander come and you know.

Luckily we haven't attacked and dominated you in the past or now we will be called "Chinese" :undecided:

And this is my last words to you:
I don't know why you guys want Mongol Empire to be a part of your history. That time, Mongolian came from outside of The Great Wall, occupied and dominated your ancestors. Now you call Mongolian as Chinese just because some of their lands are being occupied by you.
You try to save face, but in fact, it means that your people were all cowards so they didn't dare to fight back invaders. Today you recognize your invaders as fathers just to save face. It proves that you Chinese only can bully small nations and run away of bigger nations, unlike Vietnamese who always fight with big bully.

OK, now stop talking about Mongolia, I won't reply you anymore about that.
I don't think they will accept any of your explaination of our history. Let it be! It is fortunate that China is now going up, that means unfortunate for Viet when they want to keep these island. We are human being, not sages, that even unfortunate for the Vietmen since the law this world apply now is "the law of jungle".

Now, what is your claim over SCS based on? It's Pirate Laws.
If you Chinese are human beings, follow the International Laws, prove your claim by real evidences, not invisible evidences, or else stop bullying others and get out of SCS.

Mongolian still live in their ancestors lands (Mongolia), just lost some lands to the hands of China,

Khalkha Mongolia was divided from China, they didn't lose an inch of land from China.

while people in Singapore, Macedonia don't live in their ancestor lands. And Macedonia people today were Thrace-Ilyrian people, then Alexander come and you know.

I have told you, the cradle of Mongolian is in China, not in outer Mongolia. Alexander the Great is recognized as Greek nowadays, not Macedonian.

Luckily we haven't attacked and dominated you in the past or now we will be called "Chinese" :undecided:

You will never be called Chinese because you were not even those who established China.

I don't know why you guys want Mongol Empire to be a part of your history.

Because our Inner Mongolian (Chinese/Golden Family) brothers will be mad at you if you dare support Khalkha on behalf of them and claim their history.

That time, Mongolian came from outside of The Great Wall, occupied and dominated your ancestors.

Nothing related to the GW, and yes our ancestors have been fighting to each other for many years, so did yours.

Now you call Mongolian as Chinese just because some of their lands are being occupied by you.[/B]

You didn't even read my post and still being narrow-sight .
I never said sth like "Mongolian as Chinese just because some of their lands are being occupied by us"
Please read #334 and #346 again, this time, be more absorbed.

You try to save face, but in fact, it means that your people were all cowards so they didn't dare to fight back invaders.

Say it to our Indian friends here, tell them "You people were all cowards so they didn't dare to fight back invaders (Mughal, Britian...)."

Today you recognize your invaders as fathers just to save face.

Again, say it to our Indian friends here, tell them that you guys recognize your invaders Pakistani (Mughal?) as fathers just to save face. Also tell Greek people give the Great young man back to Macedonian and stop saving faces.

It proves that you Chinese only can bully small nations and run away of bigger nations, unlike Vietnamese who always fight with big bully.

Chinese has been fighting with each other for thousands year and finally become one in 18,19 century.
Chinese were cookie pieces, but now they are a big cookie;
Vietnam was a cookie piece, nowadays they are still a cookie piece (although they became bigger after eating Campadesa but lost Cambodia)

Đảo Bạch Long Vỹ;3300357 said:
Mongolian still live in their ancestors lands (Mongolia), just lost some lands to the hands of China, while people in Singapore, Macedonia don't live in their ancestor lands. And Macedonia people today were Thrace-Ilyrian people, then Alexander come and you know.

I don't know why you guys want Mongol Empire to be a part of your history. That time, Mongolian came from outside of The Great Wall, occupied and dominated your ancestors. Now you call Mongolian as Chinese just because some of their lands are being occupied by you.
You try to save face, but in fact, it means that your people were all cowards so they didn't dare to fight back invaders. Today you recognize your invaders as fathers just to save face. It proves that you Chinese only can bully small nations and run away of bigger nations, unlike Vietnamese who always fight with big bully.

If you Chinese are human beings, follow the International Laws, prove your claim by real evidences, not invisible evidences, or else stop bullying others and get out of SCS.

You entire logic are based on wrong presumtion, the current inhabitants in Mongolia which got independent formarly only at 1949 are up to 90% the Khalkha people, those people are NOT the descendents of the Yuan Mongol empire and NEVER was, those people only joined the mongol tribes during the middle of Ming dynasty long after the real mongol empire was gone, it's a JOKE theat they call themself the descendent of the Ghengis khan, lol, I still remembered that during Sovjet time, those Khalkhas holding a grudge over the fact that Ghengis khan's Mongols invaded them and denounced Ghengis khan, how ironic! The only real mongols are those tribes that choose to stay in China during 1920s, and the Buriyats and to some extent the qirats, not the fake Khalkhas.

And give me a break, according to your stupid logic, the normans are not British and not part of the british history? And at least half of the vietnamese are NOT real viet, they are the descendent of the Khmer empire and other Hinduism kingdoms that Vietnam have invaded, which are about 2/3 of the entire current vietnam, original veitnam are only that tiny little area in the north, so most of the current veit arent even real viet, they just today you recognize your invaders as fathers just to save face. You think nobody knew about your vietnamese history except for your self glorifying history books? lol, what a joke.
The only time you viet ever won a war with china was when China was locked in a civilwar at the same time, and ofc the propaganda about Vietnam won the 1979 war, lol, just go count the battles outcome of each battles and casulty numbers of both side then you know who won. Chinese army despite coming right out of the devastating Culture revolutions took over several vietnamese cities and was right outside of your capital boarder while vietnamese army was either crushed or hiding in cambodja cities, it's not like you were anywhere near a chinese city.

What exact evidence does vietnam got over the SCS islands? When chinese sailors and fleets of gaint ships were sailing over those area, you people were still using small boats that couldnt even leave the sight of the coast! You respect international law first before talking about it with China, otherwise you people really should shut up! Your ultra nationalism doesnt work here!

And aswering to the thread opener's question:
If Vietnam want a war, china wont instigate it but we sure will finish it! Chinese airbase are NOT too far from those island, with airrefueler, chinese airforce's range are about 2200km, from Hainan it can cover about all but the south most few islands, a hit and run tactic means full war with China and chinese missiles can easily take out every air and naval base in entire vietnam, that with the land based ballistic missile alone could do the job, without base no naval ships can operate, big or small, besides, china got about 600 fast attack boats, veitnam only got a few dozen, also china are planning 3-6 aircraft carrier, the trainer varyag not even included, a single AC carries enough aircraft(40-50) to provide airsuperiority together with AWACS(which range can include the entire SCS without refueling from Hainan), should also keep in mind that chinese aircraft can also land and take off from islands in SCSthat have a run way, like Sansha's Yongxin island. And chinese corvette and FAC can also do hit and run tactics, not only Vietnam.
China are not trying to get a bunch of lapdog countries like the imperialist USA so it can create or keep hegemony over the world, WE ARE NOT INSTRESTED! So we DONT need lapdog allies, fake friends, only a few real friends, so diplomaticly, there is only so much a crises can really do to china, the line of shipping was never a problem, china have just as much instrest in keeping the line open as anyone else, but really just a excuse for US to get involved, but if US are willing to fight for the supposed reason, China should have EVEN more reason to fight to secure it, besides what can the US or anybody else do? It's nothing but a bluff, to get some of china's advasaries in the area to get more confident, namely Vietnam and Philipine, but there really arent much they can do, Chinese military can defend itself near 2000km of it's coast, even vs the USN, Within 2000km of chinese coast, China will win vs anybody now already, 10-20 years from now, it will be so even more.
That was all out of the military point of the view, economic and politically, the chance that US or anybody else starting a war with China for either vietnam or Phlipine's territorial claim are slight to none, period, all the instigation and in the end all you will get is verbal support. A big bluff, the so called moving 60% of the naval asset to Asia pascific by 2020 annoncement by the US are a great bluff too, in reality it basicly means that by 2020, only 8 more ships will been moved over, not something that will scare china into sleepless exactly.
But ofc after the recent big bluff by the US china are still getting more concerned, therefore a large wave of naval ship was ordered, 50-60 type056 corvette are planned, at least 7 more type052c destroyers can we already see on shipyards been laid simutainously with probably more coming, at the same time type054 stealth Frigate are still been built nonestop, type 095 and 096 nuclear subs are been double laid according to latest satellit photos, and only haven knows how many conventional Subs china are building to add up on the 60+ existing sub fleet. As I see it, China really got nothing to worry about been able to take and guard the islands in SCS. Even now, the only thing that keep Chinese retaking of those Vietnamese held islands are Chinas benevolence and a wish for continuied peaceful development, but just keep antagonize China like you people have been doing, you might just get what you want one day soon, just not exactly what you hade in mind though.
Have a nice day.

Let me teach you an English lesson: Chinaman is a derogatory word, similar to Vietmonkey.

I know what is AQ, that’s why I feel you fit perfectly into AQ model.

Surely you are always victorious, just as AQ is always victorious, now and before.

Pretty sure you will remember your always victorious history, and that is definitely not just an imagination.

Indeed there is no any victory from China. In fact, Vietnam defeated China to force China to rule/colonize Vietnam for thousands of years, and to force China to write Vietnam history in Chinese, and to force China to store Viet history into Chinese history. Hurray to victorious Vietnam! :rofl:

Rest assured that Viet AQs never have spiritual triumph at all. Their triumph is always material as mentioned above.

Thank you, Viet AQ!

:lol:

"Chinaman" is a word to call someone who has a Chinese ethnic, but nationality of other countries, and you are one of them, my Chinaman friend.

It seems you still dont understand "the true story of Ah Q".
Ah Q is always rejoice with the "spiritual victory". Actually he always failed every time he had to face with powerful ones, while he did enjoy bullying people weaker, but he always self-comforting he was in "class above", and always self happy by his spiritual victory in his imagination.

Contrary to China, Vietnam has always dared to stand up to fight against the invaders no matter who they are, and we have victories in practice, not in imagination....

'chinaman' is a derogatory word should not be used. If you call someone chinaman, more often than, you'll get into a fight or ignored. If you write that word with a spelling check, it turns red. So it's not a proper word.

'chinaman' is a word with long history of discrimination from the 'white' people especially for Chinese Diaspora around the world, so please refrain from using it.

In English language you call people from China or people with Chinese ethnicity simply "Chinese".

You entire logic are based on wrong presumtion, the current inhabitants in Mongolia which got independent formarly only at 1949 are up to 90% the Khalkha people, those people are NOT the descendents of the Yuan Mongol empire and NEVER was, those people only joined the mongol tribes during the middle of Ming dynasty long after the real mongol empire was gone, it's a JOKE theat they call themself the descendent of the Ghengis khan, lol, I still remembered that during Sovjet time, those Khalkhas holding a grudge over the fact that Ghengis khan's Mongols invaded them and denounced Ghengis khan, how ironic! The only real mongols are those tribes that choose to stay in China during 1920s, and the Buriyats and to some extent the qirats, not the fake Khalkhas.

Khalka Mongols - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There were also numerous direct descendants of Genghis Khan who had formed the ruling class of the Khalkha Mongols prior to the 20th century, but they were and still also regarded as Khalkha Mongols rather than belonging to a special unit.

Then you should rewrite the the wiki.

And give me a break, according to your stupid logic, the normans are not British and not part of the british history? And at least half of the vietnamese are NOT real viet, they are the descendent of the Khmer empire and other Hinduism kingdoms that Vietnam have invaded, which are about 2/3 of the entire current vietnam, original veitnam are only that tiny little area in the north, so most of the current veit arent even real viet, they just today you recognize your invaders as fathers just to save face. You think nobody knew about your vietnamese history except for your self glorifying history books? lol, what a joke.

1) England can't claim Normandy as their territory. So give back Mongolian their Inner Mongolia.
2) Where do you get those information :rofl: News of the World? :rofl: Then, Han people is just a small group in Yellow River, more than a half of Han Chinese today are Bach Viet people (Baiyue people) and others ethnics like Dali which had been dominated by Han from the Yellow River by Qin Dynasty :rofl:

The only time you viet ever won a war with china was when China was locked in a civilwar at the same time, and ofc the propaganda about Vietnam won the 1979 war, lol, just go count the battles outcome of each battles and casulty numbers of both side then you know who won. Chinese army despite coming right out of the devastating Culture revolutions took over several vietnamese cities and was right outside of your capital boarder while vietnamese army was either crushed or hiding in cambodja cities, it's not like you were anywhere near a chinese city.

Since we regained our independence:
1) 2 times beat Song Dynasty (981, 1076-1077)
2) 3 times beat Yuan Mongols (1258, 1285, 1287), is that count when you say that Yuan Mongols are Chinese?
3) 1 time beat Ming (1418-1427) -> it's quite a long war
4) 1 time beat Qing (1789), Qing horsemen were totally crushed in less than a week by our advanced muskets and cannons, the result is Dong Da hill in Hanoi today (50.000 death bodies of Chinese invaders make that hill). We are very happy if you Chinese come and clear the site for us, you know, the price of lands in Hanoi is very high now so that hill is such a waste.
5) 1979 is your victory?
- Vietnam still search and clear Khmer Rouge murderers in Cambodia. We didn't send back a single squad of the main army from Cambodia to the North. Vietnamese Militia was enough to defend against mighty PLA :rofl:
- Can't harm seriously a single VPA battalion
- Tactical performance:
434abc.jpg

- Casualty: http://www.time.com/time/photogallery/0,29307,1879849,00.html
What exact evidence does vietnam got over the SCS islands? When chinese sailors and fleets of gaint ships were sailing over those area, you people were still using small boats that couldnt even leave the sight of the coast! You respect international law first before talking about it with China, otherwise you people really should shut up! Your ultra nationalism doesnt work here!

1) And now people find Vietnamese Dong Son Bronze Drums (from BCs) in Malaysia, Indonesia.
2422313617_6e53042167_o%5B1%5D.jpg

2) Vietnamese had came to Taiwan, Korea in 12,13th Century.
3) Some people passed there, some people went fishing there don't have any connection with "setting sovereignty". You had to claim it officially, or send force to set your sovereignty, and of course no one opposed your action that time. The fact is when Vietnamese forces were patrolling, exploiting, setting sovereignty, drawing maps, pitching flags, building temples, weather stations in 17,18,19th and the early of 20th Century - affirmed by Westerners, Chinese were claiming that Hainan is the most southern territory of China

26719.jpg

Check our evidences:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...lippines-if-china-attacks-11.html#post3243998

Back
Top Bottom