What's new

If states want UP migrant workers back they have to seek our permission: Yogi Adityanath

He is a scholar of history and philosophy. Those subjects are not easy to master. Give credit where it's due.

I have read the following the books on Modern history:
1) Bipan Chandra Modern India (Congress Stooge)
2)BipanChandra Struggle for Independence
3) Shekhar Bandyopadhyay Plassey to partition. ( Too theoretical)
4) Sumit Sarkar Modern Indian 1885-1947 ( Too many facts and Shakespearean English that of of our Joe)
5) B L Grover A new Look at modern history ( Best book imo. Totally unbiased. No sugarcoating facts)
6) Rajiv Ahir - Modern India.

@Joe Shearer would you be kind enough to post your reading list and favorite book?
Thanks.

Good lord. Please don't tell me you are serious. His very limited knowledge of history consist entirely of reading communist historians.

The less said about philosophy the better.

Good lord. Please don't tell me you are serious. His very limited knowledge of history consist entirely of reading communist historians.

The less said about philosophy the better.
Moulana Abdul Kalam btw who never had any formal education, ironically became the first education minister and used commie historians to whitewash Indian history.

Blame Moulana Kalam (who also was pro jihad) not Joe Shearer

Moulana Abdul Kalam btw who never had any formal education, ironically became the first education minister and used commie historians to whitewash Indian history.

Blame Moulana Kalam (who also was pro jihad) not Joe Shearer

Why would I blame him when I don't even acknowledge him as someone knowledgeable in history ?

From Moulana Abdul to Irfan Habi, it has been an ignoble list.

EYjLcnaXQAEjrkp

EYmAjEVWkAArdj6

He is a text book, psychopath. He has no "heart" in the traditional sense.

He has zero pride. Just arrogance to cover up failures and inadequacies. His only positive experience is limited to his school days and "Mera baap kaun hai" stories. He is no yoddha or a karmachari. Just a fading memory and the system that created him is dead. But I agree he has no individuality. Just a cliched voice of the unfortunate past.

Its all right. There may be someone who loves you. check with Nilu phule. :agree:
You guys do not know his history. A few years ago the Sanghis drove him out of PDF. His hypocrisy was being exposed left right and center. He wrote a tearful thread that he is quitting PDF. The Indians appaulded it while Pakistanis supported and cried for him.

The trigger was an "appeal" for peace or something that he wrote on behalf of Pakistani members. They loved him so much that they asked him to draft it. In that he wrote Azad Kashmir to refer to P-0-K. The Indian members objected. They all said that as an Indian you shouldn't write on behalf of Pakistanis and if you do write you should not use that terminology. He was adamant on showering love to Pakistanis and using their terms.

He is a scholar of history and philosophy. Those subjects are not easy to master. Give credit where it's due.

I have read the following the books on Modern history:
1) Bipan Chandra Modern India (Congress Stooge)
2)BipanChandra Struggle for Independence
3) Shekhar Bandyopadhyay Plassey to partition. ( Too theoretical)
4) Sumit Sarkar Modern Indian 1885-1947 ( Too many facts and Shakespearean English that of of our Joe)
5) B L Grover A new Look at modern history ( Best book imo. Totally unbiased. No sugarcoating facts)
6) Rajiv Ahir - Modern India.

@Joe Shearer would you be kind enough to post your reading list and favorite book?
Thanks.

Are you serious? LOL. Let me limit the damage to your time and concentration by listing the books littered about my floor, not my main library of over 4,000 volumes:
  1. Article 370: A Constitutional History of Jammu and Kashmir - A. G. Noorani
  2. India's Ancient Past - R. S. Sharma
  3. Temple Desecration and Muslim States in Mediaeval India - Richard M. Eaton
  4. Gandhi and Churchill - Arthur Herman
  5. Churchill's Secret War - Madhusree Mukerjee
  6. The Great Partition: The Making of India and Pakistan - Yasmin Khan
  7. The India-China Border: A Reappraisal - Gondker Narayana Rao
  8. The Fall of the Kingdom of the Punjab - Khushwant Singh
  9. The Struggle for Pakistan: A Muslim Homeland and Global Politics - Ayesha Jalal
  10. Sole Spokesman: Jinnah, the Muslim League and the Demand for Pakistan - Ayesha Jalal
  11. India: Art and Architecture - Publications Division
  12. The Theft of India: The European Conquests of India 1498-1765 - Roy Moxham
  13. In the Shadow of the Mahatma - G.D. Birla
  14. The Inheritance of Rome: A History of Europe from 400 to 1000 - Chris Wickham
  15. Kashmir: The Unwritten History - Christopher Snedden
  16. India's China War - Neville Maxwell
  17. We The People - Nani A. Palkhivala
  18. India: An Archaeological History - Dilip K. Chakrabarti
  19. Tabaqat-i-Nasiri Vol. I and II - Maulana Minhaj-ud-Din, Abu Umar-i-Usman (trans. by Major H. G. Raverty)
  20. Social Formations of Early South India - Rajan Gurakkal
  21. Culture of Encounters: Sanskrit at the Mughal Court - Audrey Truschke
  22. Seven Pillars of Wisdom - T. E. Lawrence
  23. Farthest Field: An Indian Story of the Second World War - Raghu Karnad
  24. My Days with Gandhi - N. K. Bose
  25. An Anthropologist among the Historians, and Other Essays - Bernard S. Cohn
  26. Kashmir: The Vajpayee Years - A. S. Dulat
  27. Great Classical Myths - (ed.) F. R. B. Godolphin
  28. The Indian Empire at War - from Jihad to Victory: The Untold Story of the Indian Army in the First World War - George Morton-Jack
  29. Marshal of France: The Life and Times of Maurice de Saxe - Jon Manchip White
  30. Development as Freedom - Amartya Sen
  31. Constitutional Questions in India: The President, Parliament and the States - A. G. Noorani
  32. The Viceroy at Bay - John Glendevon
  33. Wavell: The Viceroy's Journal - (ed.) Penderel Moon
  34. Britain and Chinese Central Asia: The Road to Lhasa 1767 to 1905 - Alastair Lamb
  35. The Indian Army after Independence - Maj. K. C. Praval
The other seventy-odd are textbooks on Management Strategy, Marketing, Communications - all textbooks that were useful for preparing course materials for post-grad. students - and cookbooks.

You guys do not know his history. A few years ago the Sanghis drove him out of PDF. His hypocrisy was being exposed left right and center. He wrote a tearful thread that he is quitting PDF. The Indians appaulded it while Pakistanis supported and cried for him.

The trigger was an "appeal" for peace or something that he wrote on behalf of Pakistani members. They loved him so much that they asked him to draft it. In that he wrote Azad Kashmir to refer to P-0-K. The Indian members objected. They all said that as an Indian you shouldn't write on behalf of Pakistanis and if you do write you should not use that terminology. He was adamant on showering love to Pakistanis and using their terms.

lol. oh I know ALL about him.

lol.

I saw what you did there :P

tch tch .... still gasping to stay relevant in world eager to forget you.

I don't have to try very hard. It seems that the likes of you flock around without any encouragement. :D
Look at your own posts on this thread.

Then you apparently missed to gem recently.

The above is history.

People outside PDF know about it.

LOL. My other IDs are permabanned. Did dumb mistakes like using the same device, not clearing browser cookies caches, using shitty vpn, not turning on a firewall etc. Hence I got caught.

I am an ethical Multi ID user. I only used my spare ID if I found the ban to be harsh.

I have 2+ year old IDs with Pakistani Flag. Yet not detected because I don't make amateurish mistakes while creating those.

But now I am done once for all. I see no point in interacting with Muslims. I will have a couple of hearty luls and sweaty faps when the culling commences.

But I have to start two new businesses after lockdown is over. I don't have time for this.

Your dream will come true soon, old timer. I will either get my account deleted or a perma ban. Give me a day or two.

Inspite of all the mean sht you said to me. I empathize with your situation. A man forced to spend his last days on an internet forum. You must be so lonely and old.

Thalaiva @Nilgiri I hope our hatched is buried.

That was mean. Not being judgmental. You are fully within your rights.

I will ask you again, so if you kindly answer this.

Who were/are the prominent Sanghis or if you prefer Hindutvavadis on PDF?

Why would I blame him when I don't even acknowledge him as someone knowledgeable in history ?

From Moulana Abdul to Irfan Habi, it has been an ignoble list.

EYjLcnaXQAEjrkp

EYmAjEVWkAArdj6
These people are stalwarts and have done a lot to stem the tide of reactionary historiography. Without them, Indian history would read very different and there would be a lot more Islamophobia and violence.

Back
Top Bottom