What's new

If states want UP migrant workers back they have to seek our permission: Yogi Adityanath

The Yogi government will now provide workforce to other states only on the condition that the states guarantee social security for them.

The migrant workers will be given insurance cover and the government will also provide accommodation to them if the employment takes them to another district.

Which government?

The host government or UP government?

I think the UP govt. will do the needful and send the bill to the respective state govt. where the migrant is working.

that won't help the migrant worker in time. they should let the host government cater for it as it taxes the migrant worker

that won't help the migrant worker in time. they should let the host government cater for it as it taxes the migrant worker

The migrant worker does not have the POWER to demand security or respect, the UP govt. does.

It is better if the govt. takes the responsibility for the welfare of the people than expect them to fight for their rights in a system that is rigged against them.

The host government will simply look elsewhere.

Yes, bangladesh.

The host government will simply look elsewhere.

probably. but atleast Yogi would have saved his Reich from exploitation.

some say UP has rare earth minerals in abundance so maybe he plans to employ them there

It is better if the govt. takes the responsibility for the welfare of the people than expect them to fight for their rights in a system that is rigged against them.

but that would mean burdening yourself twice for others. whats the point of this exercise then

It is better to fail at doing something than be successful at doing nothing.

Something your ik can learn. .... or he can watch turkish soaps.

So you have no problem with this suicide mission?

No, I applaud it.

Thomas Edison said "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.".

You only fail when you stop trying.

Try harder i all i am saying if cannot try smarter

Let's not be harsh. @Joe Shearer deserves our kindness.

I have visited old age homes. I have seen the plight of abandoned lonely elderly.

I feel sorry for him. He has to spend his last days insulting people online to avoid contemplating his life.

This is why I never I cross a line with him. Even when he uses nasty insults against me.

This is profoundly true.

What kind of a person does this during his last few days on earth ? seeking online validation at the end of your life.

Truly someone to Pity.

That too.

And some serious Stockholm syndrome. Let's not forget his family was violently expelled by Muslims of East Pakistan.

I hope he finds inner peace in his final phase of life. And spends his limited hours doing something constructive rather than insulting low grade people like me to earn a few likes from Muslims.

tum darindon ko koi sharam haya hai?

Back
Top Bottom