What's new

If states want UP migrant workers back they have to seek our permission: Yogi Adityanath

Sanghis are not much in different from the likes of @Joe Shearer.

They are scared of coming up with a 'Final Solution' to take care of Landya pest infestation.

Enough of this luka chupee. I want to witness the largest batch of boat people

I've emailed you.

Milte hain.

I've emailed you.

Milte hain.
Using you are real email id was a gangster move. But nonetheless very stupid.

You have made a lot of enemies on the internet.

We will meet on the internet not irl.

You should stay longer dude.

And please don't call me a Sanghi. I have standards okay??
My time is up.

And don't try to 'con' a conman.

I appreciate the good work you have done on this forum. And send my regards to that new Delhi Muslim sanghi dude too.

May the force be with you.

Using you are real email id was a gangster move. But nonetheless very stupid.

You have made a lot of enemies on the internet.

We will meet on the internet not irl.

My time is up.

And try to 'con' a conman.

I appreciate the good work you have done on this forum. And send my regards to that new Delhi Muslim sanghi dude too.

May the force be with you.

If and when you meet me you will learn why I can make gangster moves.

The terminology feels wrong here, Sanghis may start claiming that it's the most abused word since the Brahma created this Samsar.
Thanks for the regards though.

Hey....look who is back??

Welcome dude.

It's boring.

Unless rehearsed and practised, some of these 'duplicates' never appear together. Then they are made aware of the laughable and open links between their appearances and disappearances, and a period of painfully spontaneous posts appearing at the same time follows.

However, this is a good reminder to do what I should have done aeons ago.

It's boring.

Unless rehearsed and practised, some of these 'duplicates' never appear together. Then they are made aware of the laughable and open links between their appearances and disappearances, and a period of painfully spontaneous posts appearing at the same time follows.

However, this is a good reminder to do what I should have done aeons ago.
LOL. My other IDs are permabanned. Did dumb mistakes like using the same device, not clearing browser cookies caches, using shitty vpn, not turning on a firewall etc. Hence I got caught.

I am an ethical Multi ID user. I only used my spare ID if I found the ban to be harsh.

I have 2+ year old IDs with Pakistani Flag. Yet not detected because I don't make amateurish mistakes while creating those.

But now I am done once for all. I see no point in interacting with Muslims. I will have a couple of hearty luls and sweaty faps when the culling commences.

But I have to start two new businesses after lockdown is over. I don't have time for this.

Your dream will come true soon, old timer. I will either get my account deleted or a perma ban. Give me a day or two.

Inspite of all the mean sht you said to me. I empathize with your situation. A man forced to spend his last days on an internet forum. You must be so lonely and old.

Thalaiva @Nilgiri I hope our hatched is buried.

LOL. My other IDs are permabanned. Did dumb mistakes like using the same device, not clearing browser cookies caches, using shitty vpn, not turning on a firewall etc. Hence I got caught.

I am an ethical Multi ID user. I only used my spare ID if I found the ban to be harsh.

I have 2+ year old IDs with Pakistani Flag. Yet not detected because I don't make amateurish mistakes while creating those.

You must be abnormally obsessed with the forum to go to this extent. Maybe a visit to the psychiatrist by you would do us all good.

Didn't care to read rest of your post....but I have learned not to have a real hatchet with anyone here.

I give everyone lot of latitude to evolve as they would like to. Friends have become adversaries...and adversaries have become friends here. It waxes and wanes, its just the internet after all.

So if this is your goodbye (or start of low-interaction phase or something)...then good luck and best wishes in your real life stuff.

It's all in your hands as you choose to do.

But now I am done once for all. I see no point in interacting with Muslims. I will have a couple of hearty luls and sweaty faps when the culling commences.

But I have to start two new businesses after lockdown is over. I don't have time for this.

Your dream will come true soon, old timer. I will either get my account deleted or a perma ban. Give me a day or two.

Inspite of all the mean sht you said to me. I empathize with your situation. A man forced to spend his last days on an internet forum. You must be so lonely and old.

Didn't care to read rest of your post....but I have learned not to have a real hatchet with anyone here.

I give everyone lot of latitude to evolve as they would like to. Friends have become adversaries...and adversaries have become friends here. It waxes and wanes, its just the internet after all.

So if this is your goodbye (or start of low-interaction phase or something)...then good luck and best wishes in your real life stuff.

It's 'hatched', not 'hatchet', you low-grade stooge of the Muzlims. You need to provide for space for the guttural growl.

You must be abnormally obsessed with the forum to go to this extent. Maybe a visit to the psychiatrist by you would do us all good.

This comes under the rubric of cruel and inhuman punishment. For the psychiatrist, that is.

Lot of members have multi IDs too. Only difference between them and I, is that they aren't honest about that.

Fortunately, my obsession is coming to an end.
And your charade can go on.

I have been to the shrink. Infact 3 of them. And you need to follow your own advice. Cuz you are pretending to be someone totally opposite of what you are, Sanghi Bandhu.

You have matured as a person. Two years back I wouldn't expect such words of wisdom from you.

You give hope to rest of us. Maybe people really can change.

Interesting you are leaving here and the other forum is active.. Did you get promoted on the other forum?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom