What's new

If states want UP migrant workers back they have to seek our permission: Yogi Adityanath

Ji bilkul. Woh Janab Jernail Sahab IVC Marshall race bande hai. Dimaag pantaloon mein rakhte hai.

wese item unique hai. angry young man type fellow.

Bipin ki kundli ka batao. Kuch nikalna hai ya bas hawai firing karta reh jaega?

wese item unique hai. angry young man type fellow.

Bipin ki kundli ka batao. Kuch nikalna hai ya bas hawai firing karta reh jaega?
Ab toh bilkul devdas ho. Waqt ka koi thikana nahi.

Bipin ji ne sanyas le liya. Ab humare Marathi RSS Brahman Jernail chief ban gaye hai. Woh Akhand Bharat ki sthapna karenge.

Apke passport ki ghar Wapsi ho gi bahot jaldi.

Aapka swayamvar ek shud Shahkari Mahila se karenge. Aap ke acche din jaldi ayenge

Ab toh bilkul devdas ho. Waqt ka koi thikana nahi.

Bipin ji ne sanyas le liya. Ab humare Marathi RSS Brahman Jernail chief ban gaye hai. Woh Akhand Bharat ki sthapna karenge.

Apke passport ki ghar Wapsi ho gi bahot jaldi.

Aapka swayamvar ek shud Shahkari Mahila se karenge. Aap ke acche din jaldi ayenge

ye to 10 saal pehle ki report hai. software upgrade kara lo inka

Let's not be harsh. @Joe Shearer deserves our kindness.

I have visited old age homes. I have seen the plight of abandoned lonely elderly.

I feel sorry for him. He has to spend his last days insulting people online to avoid contemplating his life.

This is why I never I cross a line with him. Even when he uses nasty insults against me.

LOL.

So this is now a personalised, made to measure thread? Well done. A warped kind of compliment, in a way, though not one I can make much of.

This is profoundly true.

What kind of a person does this during his last few days on earth ? seeking online validation at the end of your life.

Truly someone to Pity.

You mean that takes place, by sanskar, at the beginning of one's life? And that is how some members justify crawling back again and again, after multiple bans?

He represents everything that was wrong with India in the past. Lack of any useful skills, Nepotism, ignorant about Hindu culture, fawning sycophancy, disconnect with reality, sociopathic contempt for Indians, intolerant, hateful and spiteful, Entitled and obscene.

He invokes nausea in me like no other. So its hard to feel sorry for him. Just glad that this chapter of Indian history is coming to an forgettable closure.

1. Lack of useful skills - how do you know?
  2. Nepotism - you mean getting jobs without earning them in fair competition? Not even once.
  3. Ignorant about Hindu culture - that wouldn't be pique at being pulled up about non-existent information about non-existent Pashtun tribes and cultures, or being shown not to know the difference between Melkote and Srirangapatnam, would it?
  4. Fawning sycophancy - presumably due to not being banned?
  5. Disconnect with reality - not sure where that is from.
  6. Sociopathic contempt for Indians - no, only for Internet Hindus with tall claims to IIT Bombay, IIM Ahmedabad and fund management for mutual funds companies.
  7. Intolerant - true; I don't suffer fools.
  8. Hateful- your problem.
  9. Spiteful - again, your problem.
  10. Entitled - true; that's how it is, and I can't help you get there.
  11. Obscene - really? instances, please?
At the end of it all, just a frustrated butt-hurt Sanghi seeking consolation from his friends and fellow-misfits?

He represents everything that was wrong with India in the past. Lack of any useful skills, Nepotism, ignorant about Hindu culture, fawning sycophancy, disconnect with reality, sociopathic contempt for Indians, intolerant, hateful and spiteful, Entitled and obscene.

He invokes nausea in me like no other. So its hard to feel sorry for him. Just glad that this chapter of Indian history is coming to an forgettable closure.
@Joe Shearer is a good person at heart.

He just needs to be shown the right path.

He is no different from an indoctrinated member of a cult.

And he has too much pride. He does not realise not every Indian is privileged elite who went to a fancy school and mastered English language.

If he had read religious books of every major religion like me, he wouldn't be a commie or a sanghi. He would be a true Dharma Yoddha like me.

Krishna guided Arjuna to purge the Rakshaasas and protect Dharma.

Unfortunately in Kal Yug, there are no Krishnas to provide right guidance. Only Gandhis and their soft Hinduwadi Sanghi colleagues.

The problem is with the system which produces Joe Shearers. Not Joe Shearers as individuals.

LOL.

So this is now a personalised, made to measure thread? Well done. A warped kind of compliment, in a way, though not one I can make much of.
It's alright. I love you too. I truly mean it.

@Joe Shearer is a good person at heart.

He just needs to be shown the right path.

He is no different from an indoctrinated member of a cult.

And he has too much pride. He does not realise not every Indian is privileged elite who went to a fancy school and mastered English language.

If he had read religious books of every major religion like me, he wouldn't be a commie or a sanghi. He would be a true Dharma Yoddha like me.

Krishna guided Arjuna to purge the Rakshaasas and protect Dharma.

Unfortunately in Kal Yug, there are no Krishnas to provide right guidance. Only Gandhis and their soft Hinduwadi Sanghi colleagues.

The problem is with the system which produces Joe Shearers. Not Joe Shearers as individuals.

He is a text book, psychopath. He has no "heart" in the traditional sense.

He has zero pride. Just arrogance to cover up failures and inadequacies. His only positive experience is limited to his school days and "Mera baap kaun hai" stories. He is no yoddha or a karmachari. Just a fading memory and the system that created him is dead. But I agree he has no individuality. Just a cliched voice of the unfortunate past.

You mean that takes place, by sanskar, at the beginning of one's life? And that is how some members justify crawling back again and again, after multiple bans?

1. Lack of useful skills - how do you know?
  2. Nepotism - you mean getting jobs without earning them in fair competition? Not even once.
  3. Ignorant about Hindu culture - that wouldn't be pique at being pulled up about non-existent information about non-existent Pashtun tribes and cultures, or being shown not to know the difference between Melkote and Srirangapatnam, would it?
  4. Fawning sycophancy - presumably due to not being banned?
  5. Disconnect with reality - not sure where that is from.
  6. Sociopathic contempt for Indians - no, only for Internet Hindus with tall claims to IIT Bombay, IIM Ahmedabad and fund management for mutual funds companies.
  7. Intolerant - true; I don't suffer fools.
  8. Hateful- your problem.
  9. Spiteful - again, your problem.
  10. Entitled - true; that's how it is, and I can't help you get there.
  11. Obscene - really? instances, please?
At the end of it all, just a frustrated butt-hurt Sanghi seeking consolation from his friends and fellow-misfits?

It is 'a' forgettable closure, but if I invoke nausea in you, it is surprising how often I figure in your posts; you seem to like nausea. Have you tried a roller-coaster ride instead?

Its all right. There may be someone who loves you. check with Nilu phule. :agree:

He has zero pride. Just arrogance to cover up failures and inadequacies. His only positive experience is limited to his school days and "Mera baap kaun hai" stories. He is no yoddha or a karmachari. Just a fading memory and the system that created him is dead. But I agree he has no individuality. Just a cliched voice of the unfortunate past.
When I was exposing caste and ethnic faultlines among Indians. @Joe Shearer was nice to me.

When I started exposing Muslim Indians. I became public enemy number one for him.
Like I said it's Stockholm syndrome. His family was brutualized and forced to live their riches and land. Eventually he became infatuated with his oppressors.

Why single him out? Our Punjabis of Bollywood are just like him. Hate other Indians. But relate with people who oppressed them.

He is a smart sophisticated guy. If he was on the right side, he would have made the world a better place.

Fascinating. An instant biography. Do you do it professionally? Does it hamper your efforts when you have facts to deal with?

Do you know the difference between psychopath and sociopath, btw? Or is the suffix -path sufficient to club them together in your over-trained under-educated mind?

Its all right. There may be someone who loves you. check with Nilu phule. :agree:

Oh, I don't swing that way. I leave that to you and your claque (that's not clique).

When I was exposing caste and ethnic faultlines among Indians. @Joe Shearer was nice to me.

When I started exposing Muslim Indians. I became public enemy number one for him.
Like I said it's Stockholm syndrome. His family was brutualized and forced to live their riches and land. Eventually he became infatuated with his oppressors.

Why single him out? Our Punjabis of Bollywood are just like him. Hate other Indians. But relate with people who oppressed them.

He is a guy. If he was on the right side, he would have made the world a better place.

lol.

I saw what you did there :P

Fascinating. An instant biography. Do you do it professionally? Does it hamper your efforts when you have facts to deal with?

Do you know the difference between psychopath and sociopath, btw? Or is the suffix -path sufficient to club them together in your over-trained under-educated mind?

Oh, I don't swing that way. I leave that to you and your claque (that's not clique).

tch tch .... still gasping to stay relevant in world eager to forget you.

lol.

I saw what you did there :P
He is a scholar of history and philosophy. Those subjects are not easy to master. Give credit where it's due.

I have read the following the books on Modern history:
1) Bipan Chandra Modern India (Congress Stooge)
2)BipanChandra Struggle for Independence
3) Shekhar Bandyopadhyay Plassey to partition. ( Too theoretical)
4) Sumit Sarkar Modern Indian 1885-1947 ( Too many facts and Shakespearean English that of of our Joe)
5) B L Grover A new Look at modern history ( Best book imo. Totally unbiased. No sugarcoating facts)
6) Rajiv Ahir - Modern India.

@Joe Shearer would you be kind enough to post your reading list and favorite book?
Thanks.

Do you know the difference between psychopath and sociopath, btw?
Psychopaths are born. It's in their dna
Sociopaths turn sociopaths due to circumstances they face .

I think I am a sociopath. And I think you are a narcissist

Not that kind of live. Brotherly type one

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom