What's new

If Skiing is Your Passion; You'd Love Pakistan

Going to mukhpuri peak tomorrow inshallah. Should be a nice easy hike. Did it last year as well. Lots of snow then. See below
IMG_20170212_144222.jpg
IMG_20170212_174517.jpg
IMG_20170212_144222.jpg

I love Skiing...but prefer our own mountains. There is a travel warng for all EU citizens for Pakistan.

I love Skiing...but prefer our own mountains. There is a travel warng for all EU citizens for Pakistan.

Yes you are right, Alps is having an excellent season particularly in France and Switzerland.

Whoes asking you to come? Stick in your punny alps. Karakoram, himalayas and hindukush are for real men and women.

Nope, since the most dangerous mountain is located in the Alps :)

The Eiger. More people died on this mountain than on Everest and K2 combined and less people were able to stand on its top than on the K2. And btw, The Karakoram, Himalaysa and Hidukush are for pussies. You can book tours on their summits. They are also not very high themself. The Everest for example is only 3200 meters high. They are placed on a highland, which gives them their absolute altitude.

In sheer height and difficulty the Andes are the most extreme mountains.

But what do i talk, with an internet warrior :D Do you even leave your apartment? Sorry bro but only men with an 8 pack are allowed to talk such things.

Nope, since the most dangerous mountain is located in the Alps :)

The Eiger. More people died on this mountain than on Everest and K2 combined and less people were able to stand on its top than on the K2. And btw, The Karakoram, Himalaysa and Hidukush are for pussies. You can book tours on their summits. They are also not very high themself. The Everest for example is only 3200 meters high. They are placed on a highland, which gives them their absolute altitude.

In sheer height and difficulty the Andes are the most extreme mountains.

But what do i talk, with an internet warrior :D Do you even leave your apartment? Sorry bro but only men with an 8 pack are allowed to talk such things.
Placing biasedness aside is best thing.

Firstly noone wants a phillipino from itlay to come and visit pakistan. Secondly, just google up karakorams peaks are the most challenging in the world, climbing alps is a childsplay before karakoram that is why true climbing fans from across the globe visit karakoram.

And since in ur baisedness (which we dont care anout) u wud never be able to learn the relaity it will still be better to google up on why karakoram and himalaya mountains in pakistan are the most sought after climbing summits.

Someone like @krash can put things in better perspective for true climbing emtnusiasts

Listen @ 4:16

I'm not talking about that girl, it's your own imagination.:angry:
Hey nothing wrong with the girl or my imagination...bro get defensive if it was a man. I was just messing with you

Firstly noone wants a phillipino from itlay to come and visit pakistan. Secondly, just google up karakorams peaks are the most challenging in the world, climbing alps is a childsplay before karakoram that is why true climbing fans from across the globe visit karakoram.

And since in ur baisedness (which we dont care anout) u wud never be able to learn the relaity it will still be better to google up on why karakoram and himalaya mountains in pakistan are the most sought after climbing summits.

Someone like @krash can put things in better perspective for true climbing emtnusiasts
I have done the k2 trek across the Baltoro glacier surrounded by the Karakoram mountains as well as the snow Lake trek. Hence my nickname. The snow Lake trek is very challenging and Baifo glacier is tough. The Karakoram range is much more challenging than the Himalayas or the Hindu kush. Here is a point where they all meet. It's just outside Gilgit. Enjoy the picture. Karakoram range infront centre. Himalaya on the right of the picture and Hindu kush on the left with Gilgit river running through them.
IMG_20170727_192154.jpg

I´m Italian and not philippino, Im 100% Tuscan.

The most dangerous mountain in the world is the Eiger Northwall which is located in the Alps. Messner, who climbed all 8000 m peaks in the world said never before he feared so much for his life than on the Eiger Northwall. The 2nd most dangerous mountain to climb is the Torres del Peine in Chile.

Let me tell you, no European wants visit Pakistan, since it has massive problem with terrorism and several safety warnigs from the Eu for EU citizens.

Hey nothing wrong with the girl or my imagination...bro get defensive if it was a man. I was just messing with you

I have done the k2 trek across the Baltoro glacier surrounded by the Karakoram mountains as well as the snow Lake trek. Hence my nickname. The snow Lake trek is very challenging and Baifo glacier is tough. The Karakoram range is much more challenging than the Himalayas or the Hindu kush. Here is a point where they all meet. It's just outside Gilgit. Enjoy the picture. Karakoram range infront centre. Himalaya on the right of the picture and Hindu kush on the left with Gilgit river running through them.View attachment 450233

Nice, did you get altitude sick? I had some problems in the Andes last year once we were above 4800m. I felt weaker as normal and sometimes had headache.

If i saw this Mousilini fanboy here I swear i will gouge his eyes and skull f*ck him
On topic anyone with working brain cells will never compare Karakoram and Himalaya with tiny European mountains

Why K2 Brings Out the Best and Worst in Those Who Climb It
Fast Facts About K2: The Second Highest Mountain in the World
K2 Calling: Meet the world’s most dangerous peak

If i saw this Mousilini fanboy here I swear i will gouge his eyes and skull f*ck him
On topic anyone with working brain cells will never compare Karakoram and Himalaya with tiny European mountains

Why K2 Brings Out the Best and Worst in Those Who Climb It
Fast Facts About K2: The Second Highest Mountain in the World
K2 Calling: Meet the world’s most dangerous peak

There is no comparisons between European mountains and Karakoram and Himalayas.
Example the highest peak in UK Ben Nevis is 1300m approx.(going by memory don't quote me) but Marcella hill in Islamabad are taller and harder to climb. Yet people do it weekly

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom