What's new

If Pakistan launched surgical strikes, India would remember for generations to come: Gen Raheel

Status
Not open for further replies.
9Wah Wah ,,, Who can deny Surgical Strikes ,,, We want India our (atoot ang )Back under SIR GEN SIR RAHEEL SHAREEF ,,, Who else can make this DREAM COME TRUE OTHER THEN SIR GEN SIR ,,, STAY SIR STAY

Thats why maleeha lodi is in UN begging to stop india from retaliating on loc..
Two months ago u guys were provoking indian army, when border skirmishes started and both side started to suffer,your maleeha lodi is in UN to ask for peace not any indian..our army is ready for both full or small war ,if ur army is ready why calling UN now?? U guys always run for UN and later accuse that bcz of heavy losses indians run to UN for peace.. :)

She didn't beg but i believe your PM Was acting a perfect beggars to isolate us:cheesy: now your PM is crying on S.Haseena Shoulder

She didn't beg but i believe your PM Was acting a perfect beggars to isolate us:cheesy: now your PM is crying on S.Haseena Shoulder

and Sheikh Haseena is the first lady. From where did you bring that twat ? BD is Endian colony.

HaHaHa we Daily see your SUPER trainned tomandos EQUIPED with SUPER equipment we are still aware of , running foor their life infront of bear Hand AFGAHANIES OR MUSLIMS (the real 1 ) running for thier life , As SHIAS , all they do not have is the courage to break , PAKISTANI LAWS , otherwise like they cannot see them every where acting on them , What ever authority they have , ARMY POLICE RANGERS MNA , etc etc etc ,, And the hidden 1 cheating them , why cannot we check every 1 for being MUSLIM ..? Every where ,,,

If you are realistic then stop sending poor chaps to die in Kashm

Agreed then. India is at that stage where it can commit genocide in Kashmir and the world won't bat an eye. If anything this recent incident has proven is that deliberate silence of the world and the heavy handedness india can use. Thousand injured, thousands jailed and 700+ blinded. Nobody gave a damn.

If we cannot get it on war then we cannot get it on table either. We are talking from last 70 odd years and we all have seen we are back to square one. You cannot ask a bigger country and that too with very much big economy to toe to your line. Even West or UN is not going to or will never ever interfere in it.

Still we must try for talks. As I stated india was on board on the musharraf model and its the most realistic and peaceful solution which will also see both sides being able to visit their ancestral place. India wants to solve this as well one way or the other and bilaterally. India cannot ever become a super power if it has to constantly tussle with us and India knows this. We simply have to make sure nothing happens when we are engaging. Mark my words. Both sides will not be getting any land from the other. The best solution is simple demilitarization and ease of travel between border which slowly becomes open for the locals. Perhaps a better water deal along with it. Musharraf model.

You cannot also expect to annex 100,000km worth of land from a big country and control all it's water and strategic points and not expect a nuclear attack and see that country take it sitting down.

There is a reason it's one of the longest UN issues in history and to this day it's as hot as it was in 1947

Keep on claiming, it does not make a difference to them or

You can say the same to them. Yet claims will never be stopped.

They are dying anyways and so do poor mujaheedins from our end. What are the other options, please do let us know. Please dont share your ideas of next 3 decades.

The only option is let the situation cool down and engage in talks and work on the musharraf model. That is the only solution and hundred years from now that will be the only solution available.

Do you now see how difficult the situation is? How can you blame raheel then? What can you expect from him?

If it was not his job then he should have never talked about it. It is there on records and I am ready to present it to you.

I criticized him when he said that and I stated that its not the army's job. However that statement does not blind me from his achievement on the war on terror front.

Lahore was never a target as LEJ and LET are bron and brought by Noora only. They support it. They requested Taliban not to target Punjab and was very lenient with them.

I know about sanaullah and Punjabi Taliban and their presence in Punjab.

The Punjabi Taliban may nor have targeted lahore but lahore had a blast from Taliban every day. Every place. Quite frankly the Punjabi Taliban also had their way as they blew up shia places as well as data darbar attack ( if I remember correctly it was them) the RA bazar attack.

Isn't LEJ allied with jamat ul ahrar which are ISIS and didn't they bomb blasted gilani park on Easter resulting on 80+ christian deaths.

Bomb blasts at RA bazar, at mall, at hafeez center is not leniency. Other areas of pakistan were targeted as well but lahore bore a brunt. Its only advantage was that it was away from FATA and Afghanistan a luxury Peshawar and Quetta didn't have but lahore and Karachi suffered from Taliban.
I agree with most of the things you wrote but if that is the truth then we must leave Kashmiris to their fate and stop sacrificing our people for the sake of Kashmir which we are not going to get through War or on table according to you.

Let's agree in things we agree and agree to disagree on things we disagree. OK. You have your opinion I have mine.

We can't leave them. Despite everything we must continuously engage them to work on a peaceful solution. Musharrag model is the way. Nobody will get lands from each other neither through war nor talks but we can come up with an arrangement that can end this conflict.

A retired general try to Make Pakistanis happy and content.
General and judges should not talk like politicians, their action should speak for them.

Lol.... its you who is clueless....
India never diclared war untill PAF attacked in western sector..

It was a failed preemptive from PAF..nothing more you got the reply the very next day...
Lol we dont need to boast.. this isn't congress... why do you think big firing is happening in loc...

And the funny part is
With this speech i can't find the difference between Him and Subramanian swamy...
Good to know he's a funny man like him
Yea, talking about so called pre-emptive strikes and SSG raids in the same breath, no guessing who is running around like headless chicken.....go and learn the meaning ofb pre-emptive before emptying your brain, when bloody skirmishes are already taking place elsewhere, you don't exactly don't operate under peace time scenario.
The firing is happening because your war lords after making a fool of themselves are now desperate to divert attention.
Your lot may be a bunch of jokers but our General is a no nonsense officer.... he has delivered elsewhere and given a bloody nose to the week end warriors in the East as well.

Just another political statement for gullible public. This guy never makes much noise post any big attack in Pakistan but acts more like a politician.

He delivers than speaks dear

delivers what ? what has he really delivered? clearing a rag tag militia like the ttp using excessive force ? if he was keen 2 deliver then he should have exerted more pressure on india but in a smarter way ....a build up at the border while convincing pakistani politicians 2 start talking 2 india

Non sense

When PAF attacked Indian bases their was no war between india and pakistan in east pakistan...though india was well prepared to wage a war... it was PAF who begun the war..

Again failure. ... within some hrs the airfield was repaired and put to active.. and IAF retaliated on next day... so much for PAF's preemptive strike..

And what happened when SSG came to capture our airbase!!??
but modi says other wise. he says that it was indian soldiers who were fighting as mukti bahni. your statements contrdict your prime minister statement. it was not pre emptive strike but a response for your army fight. and 1 thing more war on ground was already started when this attack took place.

Pakistan has already done many surgical strikes. e.g. surgical strikes of 26/11
it is called covert op you fool.

Agar hum nay surgical strikes ki to Bharat apni generations ko school mein perhaye ga...

waise bhi ham Pakistani apnon ko nahe chor tay,,, Dushman to phir Dushman hai...

As a Brave Commandere SIR GEN SIR is scarred of no 1 in this age he can be seen on FRONT LINES all the TIMES koi baat nahin JAWANOON HUM APP KAAY SATH HAIN , THE GREATEST EVER SIR GEN SIR ,,,BRAVERY UNLIMITED = SIR GEN SIR ,,, INDIA samaith dunniyyaa will be crying ,, sawanoon we anhaan sohnaan teey bahdoor GENERAL mabbaaay WORLD JINKO HERO BANNAY TU PAISA HI PAISA ...sylever pe koon nahin marta , INFACT THEY ALL ARE ASHIQS of SIR GEN SIR ,hairaat hai unhoon nain kaabhi SYlver ki koi MOVIE NAHIN DEEKHIII,,,,,,,2-3 dafa speach katr5taay deekhaaa hai SIR GEN SIR ko TV pe sylver bilkul unki tarha hoont hillaaa kay boling and me Roy jaing ............hahaha hehhehe hohoho or kia karring

why are u saying thhis ?

he is a peace loving man
his junior dgmo even requested Indian counterpart to pleas stop mortar and firing

he and the Pak dgmo are so peace loving people
Yes Yes We are Peace LOving creatures the AFGHANs surly are but NOT WHEN CHALLENGED , like they are nothing your whole bolly wood is breading on us , WHO IS DOIN ALL THIS SHIAS HIDDEN HERE ,,, sending every thing across border ....? shias here who else , its very easy now a days ?? because of internet , whats all this NO NOTICE mazeed CIRCUS KAY LION ...??? app nain (agaar) wo cheat nahin hai tu phir THE PICTURE OF DIRECTOR OF ISI , imran hasmi ya hameesh reshmaa unki COPY HAI KAY NAHIN zara check tu kaarain ,,,,, naam theek tarah se pata nahin ,, let me confirm ,, KUCH NAHIN KEHTAAY APP LOG INKO ..??? jitnain bhi bolly wood kay fan hain idher kaay hootay saab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom