What's new

If Pakistan launched surgical strikes, India would remember for generations to come: Gen Raheel

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpeg

So....Has India or anyone else on earth provided visual evidence that the surgical strike took place?

Current speech of COAS was a hint towards what can be done in real time. Seems like it was still a message while believing the strength of PA that can do much more than what adversary propagates for public consumption only. The speech is in the same contexts of those so-called virtual strikes that India claimed even with Video recording which is still in making though however, it was nicely summed as will really tell, what a surgical strike could be. Well said Chief that hit the nerve and at the right place as we can see.

Setting a benchmark like a hint towards the upcoming Chief and Army's stance and while highlighting the preparedness, in this subject.

Try it, stop online key board fights.. unless you want war.. go for it.

I am proud Maratha. we never surrendered to any muslim ruler. we destroyed your Mughals.
Oh really??, when did that happen, last night maybe in one of ur wet fanboy dreams of hindu grandeur, r u seriously comparing ur pathetic people to muslims??, we were a superpower who ruled the largest area for the longest time for any great empire whereas the hindus are aliens even thr concept of an empire, only 200 yrs a ago we effectively ruled half the world so believe me when i say that we consider ur as annoying flies nothing else...

If Pakistan army had that power, Pakistan would have wrested Kashmir from India long time ago.

pakistan Army and as a nation thinks if we attack on kashmir we will kill our own muslim brothers which we cant do on any cost

And this is not a 71 pakistan where no media no transportation for the borders movments no food ect ect like that

Today right now If PAK army Post on twitter 1 Msg Get ready Pakistani Nation We are attacking india

U will forget 180mil People Kicking yr butt in Dehli

Time Change Kid

We Just Wait for 1 Call We Ready to Die to Take the revenge Of 71

Its good that he is trying to keep a brave face with such speeches. Last 3-4 months have washed away all halo created by his twitter general.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom