What's new

If Pakistan Goes To War?.

Ḥashshāshīn;3755806 said:
What is your view, would Afghans/Pakistani Pashtuns support Pak Army against India?

When ever there has been an announcement of jihad all Afghans supported the cause in any such case but with Pakistan-India rivalry since 47 Afghanistan has remained neutral there had been jirgas by Afghan leaders whenever there was a war between Pakistan-India since 47 but Afghans joined Kashmir war against India before.

As-Salam- Walikum..

Okay , this might be a stupid question.. but it doesn't hurt to ask..

Lets say..
khuda-Na-Khasta if Pakistan is under attack or goes to War, which countries would come in for support?.

You don't go to war hoping that other countries will help you. That's stupid and probably the most dangerous thing to do.

You go to war after growing a pair of balls and putting everything that you've got in it and for a cause; looking eye to eye with your enemy. NATIONS go to war....militaries don't. So have your own nation back you up vs. other countries

Turks are perhaps the only trust worthy friends who won't leave you alone in the middle of the may day.

When Salala incidents, NATO attacked Pakistan soldiers, where were Turkey? Don't trust them yaar.

The most difficult times is OBL raid, only China stand for Pakistan immediately thick walls. Other countries are hesitate to response.

China has said that attack on Pakistan will be considered as attack on China.

If we view Pakistan already being at war...then who are its true friends?

Turkey?

Lots of sentimental noise about the eternal Turk-Pak friendship, brotherhood etc, Ottoman war of independence. What have they done in real terms, apart from getting closer to India? Nothing.

Grey Wolves for example have fought in Azerbaijan, Bosnia, Kosova but never in Kashmir.

Arabs?

Less emotional sentimentality associated with them and often maligned because of the misbehaviour and prejudice of individual Arabs to south Asians, but in real terms they've been better friends than the Turks.

Arabs supported Pakistan in 1971 (speaking from an analytical viewpoint here), gave most money during earthquakes and Arab fighters have been in Kashmir.

However in the current crisis/war in Pakistan, Arabs have not done anything major. Perhaps its because they can't, nor has Pakistan asked them to. What can they do actually?

(Btw it is alleged the UAE and Oman have a role in aiding Balochi rebels).

China?

China has apparently said to the US and NATO "hands off Pakistan".

So more than any other country, China is the true friend of Pakistan.

The whole Turkish-Pak thing is way over-exaggerated.

I'm interested in @somebozo 's opinion on this.

Last edited by a moderator:
China has said that attack on Pakistan will be considered as attack on China.

Any attack on Pakistan will not come with a lame excuse! that will be fully planed and the reason will be so big that even China could not openly defend Pakistan - that's what I guess from the nature of 21st century warfare.

NATO attack Pakistan??
negitive...
atleast not till 2050...
there isnot any such condition...an this is a nuclear country...
and war with Pakistan will be involving maby countries and may turn into WW3...
too big risk to take...
well India may have a chance anytime...as relations b/w India and Pakistan are relations of emotions...
the time these burst a war eill broke out...
i.e all army was on high allert on the occassion of Mumbai attacks..i suppose throughout 2007....

The real question is, who would come to aid of India, I mean unless the situation is like '71 and Pakistan is at war with itself, India may end up needing more assistance than Pakistan.

When Salala incidents, NATO attacked Pakistan soldiers, where were Turkey? Don't trust them yaar.

The most difficult times is OBL raid, only China stand for Pakistan immediately thick walls. Other countries are hesitate to response.

I, don't believe in "banking" on other countries, Pakistan is self sufficient in defense. We Pakistanis at the moment may not know anything, but we do know how to fight.

The real question is, who would come to aid of India, I mean unless the situation is like '71 and Pakistan is at war with itself, India may end up needing more assistance than Pakistan.
Hmmm....interesting. Care to explain more.

well turks will surely stand with Pakistan in any war in every international form and help it to recover bt as they are NATO member soo in even war with India they will not supply weapons free of cost... .
maybe they supply weapons in loans in case of war bt its unlikely.
so overall u cant expect frm anyone ..
just depend on you...
God helps those who help themselves....

Most chances of World War 3 and many countries will be effected and get involved india will not miss a single chance if NATO attack and if india attack both Pakistan and india will loose every thing what they got in almost 60 years of independence.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom