What's new

If Pakistan Goes To War?.

I think China will help Pakistan in defence,I am not sure about offensive case,I mean if Pakistan attacks,and as for USA,I think that she will definitely help and support India secrately while expressing her 'false' favoures to Pak,
On the other hand,Israel might launch it's cold war strategies and will try to use India.....Iran may support Pak from back,I am not sure about it!
Over all,we are on our own,other muslim countries themselves need help,I don't think so that they afford to help Pak in war purposes...

Pakistan will not go on war with any country but other countries want to fight Pakistan.

Turkeye doesn't have Oil like Arabs to support Pakistan with it. Turkeye did all what was in their capacity i.e support by providing military equipments(when US & west refused in 65 war) & stooding up for Pakistan in international forums & gatherings.

Fair enough.

However remember despite all the talk of eternal Turkish-Pakistani brotherhood from Turkish nationalists, they have sent volunteers to fight in Bosnia, Kosova and Azerbaijan but never to Kashmir, whilst Arabs have.

Anyway I don't want to press on this point. Turkey is at the very least a close ally and friend of Pakistan but not as much as some think. If I'm wrong so be it.

Most importantly most Pakistanis here seem to think that if they're at war (which I believe the current situation essentially is, though not a conventional frontal war) they can only rely on themselves.

I think that's a sensible attitude, though I'd add China is a true friend of Pakistan and will help out, and has helped out (excluding direct fighting).

Any attack on Pakistan will not come with a lame excuse! that will be fully planed and the reason will be so big that even China could not openly defend Pakistan - that's what I guess from the nature of 21st century warfare.

China doesn't and shouldn't defend Pakistan. Pakistan is a nuclear power and defense analysts have it that the weapons stockpile is one of the fastest growing in the world......don't think you need help defending yourself when you are one of like 8 countries who have nukes. What Pakistan needs, isn't a war. It needs tolerance among its society, economic prosperity, growth and a better standing in the int'l community. THAT can ONLY happen when people of Pakistan get up, pick the right leadership and work hard. China didn't get to where it is today and nor did the US get to where it is today due to inheritance. Good leaders and hard working patriotic people build countries and their future. The interesting thing is, Pakistan has all the help it needs in that regards through the US and China....the leaders b.s. their people and don't want to utilize their potential!

Its not trolling but serious points:

1.) what fighting have gave you in last 60 years???

2.) They know how to fight and that's why they are fighting in between themselves, punjabi-bengali (pre 1971), pathan-baloch, shia-sunni, pathan-punjabi, sindhi-muhajir etc. etc.
Their so called this fighting skills has only lead to loosing every major wars.Be it 47,be it 65,71 then Siachin and then Kargil everytime they just couldn't realise their objective and still they say they know how to fight.Amusing thoughts!!

I think China will help Pakistan in defence,I am not sure about offensive case,I mean if Pakistan attacks,and as for USA,I think that she will definitely help and support India secrately while expressing her 'false' favoures to Pak,
On the other hand,Israel might launch it's cold war strategies and will try to use India.....Iran may support Pak from back,I am not sure about it!
Over all,we are on our own,other muslim countries themselves need help,I don't think so that they afford to help Pak in war purposes...
:rofl: can't agree more with you :lol:

Are you $h1t h3@d? Pakistan crush your india in 47, 65 & 99.
and in 71 too when you liberated Bangladesh from India :lol:

you forgot the big name..ISRAEL :taz:
LGBs supplied by Israel during Kargil was certainly tremendous gesture on their part. Israel would have long ago killed their nuclear programme in it's very nascent stages by bombing their nuclear facility ,had only GOI coperated back then.

No country is going to declare open war with a country of 190m population, have nukes and also capability to deliver them, Proxy war is already going and soon we will get ride of it.

PS: Pakistan needs serious reforms in her system on top priority

:rofl: can't agree more with you :lol:

and in 71 too when you liberated Bangladesh from India :lol:

Man you are laughing?you should begg to God to prevent pak-ind war,because both countries have nuclear technology,this war will bring only tears,blood and abnormal generations due to radioactive reaction!
I assure you nobody will win,nobody!:butcher:

No country is going to declare open war with a country of 190m population, have nukes and also capability to deliver them, Proxy war is already going and soon we will get ride of it.

PS: Pakistan needs serious reforms in her system on top priority

No matter what world thinks about Pakistan,there is one thing for sure,they always expect an extraordinary performance from PAKISTAN:pakistan:

Israel in neither in 3 nor 13,don't worry gentleman,they are provided with an excellent response in past years by us,they better focus on saving themselves,rather then planning to catch a lion!
:angry:

71 was lost due to civil war plus no supply routes in a land miles away from mainland surrounded by hostile territory & a Super Power blocking the sea route.
we all know why you lost in 71,but never did pakistan win in 47,65 or 99.in 47 pakistan gained a substantial portion of kashmir before the indian troops arrived,but couldn't capitalize on that and had to leave few "conquered territories"...65 was more or less a stalemate,and in 99 the entire objective was failed...so pakistan never "crushed" india :nono:

Man you are laughing?you should begg to God to prevent pak-ind war,because both countries have nuclear technology,this war will bring only tears,blood and abnormal generations due to radioactive reaction!
I assure you nobody will win,nobody!:butcher:
i was laughing for your bolded parts of the comment "muslim countries themselves need help.." any sane person will never want a war,we already have loads of problem to deal with everyday...this would be another one in the making :sick:

we all know why you lost in 71,but never did pakistan win in 47,65 or 99.in 47 pakistan gained a substantial portion of kashmir before the indian troops arrived,but couldn't capitalize on that and had to leave few "conquered territories"...65 was more or less a stalemate,and in 99 the entire objective was failed...so pakistan never "crushed" india :nono:

47,65 & 99 was won by Pakistan...keep living in denial. Even the highest point liberated in 99 is still in Pakistan's control.

Back
Top Bottom