What's new

If Not Pak-Fa then what for India ??

No doubt this great masquerade will come crashing down in the next Sino-Indian War, when our ASAT will fall out of the sky, our DF-21D will miss every target, and our J-20 will prove to be nothing more than a paper plane.

As before, we'll just have to wait and see. But we have a habit of surpassing expectations. Everyone always underestimates us, and they always realize it too late. :azn:
we dont need to fight any war for the throne of super power, the game is on.......and sooner or later China will become a rival country to USA and it surely needs India's support, asian countries never understand what the west is upto except for China and Russia, i feel strange sometimes when US kicks India's a$$ even when we support them........In the long run Gentlemen, i feel India will stand along its neighbours that is China and Russia or maybe someday with Pakistan, west can never tolerate the progress of Asia and thus this butt hurt......

Can anyone explain why IAF has been so poor in building the eco system for Indian made jets and weaponry where as Indian Navy has been making tremendous strides?

I know there is a rot in our military like any public service but that can't be the sole reason!
big market, unspent budget, no planning, no visionary leader and also lots of dalals........who cares for the country, when you got millions??

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom