What's new

If Nepalese get visa free entry to India then why not Bangladeshis?

@IamBengali, you seriously needs to stop these stupid threads. It's their country their rules they can do what they want. The only things these threads do is lead to imbeciles such as that omega idiot abusing people. You need to stop bum sucking India

Well I wasn't really abusing "people" if I remember correct,just a nation consisting of dogs and swines.Both are not the same thing now is it.

Here in defence pk forum 90% BD members are anti-1971 war of liberation and Pro-Jamaati at heart. Pakistan as a nation is extremely disliked by majority of Bangladeshis due to 1971 genocide. Bangladeshis are weak towards India due to 1971 cooperation and historical and cultural bond. Visit Bangladesh than you will get if I am right.

Again as you said, your country including political parties is divided on your own existence. What will happen when next time the pro-Pakistani party comes to the power? They will give free pass to all terrorists via BD in to India. Imagine with free Visa, what will be the situation.

Well I wasn't really abusing "people" if I remember correct,just a nation consisting of dogs and swines.Both are not the same thing now is it.

Hopefully the mods will do their job properly and ban kankis like you

Here in defence pk forum 90% BD members are anti-1971 war of liberation and Pro-Jamaati at heart. Pakistan as a nation is extremely disliked by majority of Bangladeshis due to 1971 genocide. Bangladeshis are weak towards India due to 1971 cooperation and historical and cultural bond. Visit Bangladesh then you will get if I am right.
oh bhai, hate us Pakistanis for all we care ! u are a separate country ,we are a separate country end of story
tum apne raste, hum apne raste

I know mate, but his comment about east pak being forcefully annexed to Pakistan just irked me , I mean , there is limit to lie, heck we were having a hard time in NWFP , bargaining with the congress allies in Punjab & @ the mist of all this according to his logic, we had the spare time to annex east pak ! , when in reality it was the Calcutta riots & the noakhali riots ,which was the point of no return situation, & triggered the events eventually

I know how you feel bhai sahab.He was Infact lying from his @rse like he does all the time.And no matter how much one tries to correct him,it's of no use.And it's not just him boss,this trait is actually endemic to the Bangladeshis.As a Bengali living in West Bengal,I know these buffoons only too well.I know all about what was their role in the two nation theory,their role in the partition and what they did during the direct action day.

You may find my views on those dogs to be disgusting but this is how it is among the average Indian Bengali population.We don't hate any other ethnic or religious groups,but we have got only hate and disgust for the Bangladeshi Muslims.........not any other Muslims but only those from Bangladesh.We hate them from our core....................dil se.

yo bro post delete kardo ,the troll want you u in pink , delete karke , use ignore karo
its a trap

I concur,will do.

oh bhai, hate us Pakistanis for all we care ! u are a separate country ,we are a separate country end of story
tum apne raste, hum apne raste

Do you know Balochistan freedom movement front has recently sent a letter to Bangladesh govt. to support their freedom struggle. Do you want to read the letter? I can give the link but not in this topic. Many Pakistanis also dislike Pakistan and you know it. Bangladesh is not Pakistan and should never have been a part of Pakistan. Now after the war its not at all possible to have ties between Pak-Bangla.

I personally like modi. lol search my previous posts... I m belongs to Dalit but believed in Christianity ...though I argued on behalf of Hindus with Pakistani members ... I don't mind about the religion.. just felt that you guys grouping us separate. .. that is why I asked... I am not against Hindus infact I got more friends from other religion. ...

may be not... There is possibility of terrorists coming in the Hindu mask...
Well, there are ways to tell them apart.....

I know how you feel bhai sahab.He was Infact lying from his @rse like he does all the time.And no matter how much one tries to correct him,it's of no use.And it's not just him boss,this trait is actually endemic to the Bangladeshis.As a Bengali living in West Bengal,I know these buffoons only too well.I know all about what was their role in the two nation theory,their role in the partition and what they did during the direct action day.

You may find my views on those dogs to be disgusting but this is how it is among the average Indian Bengali population.We don't hate any other ethnic or religious groups,but we have got only hate and disgust for the Bangladeshi Muslims.........not any other Muslims but only those from Bangladesh.We hate them from our core....................dil se.

I concur,will do.

Hate Bangladeshis. Who cares if you and your mom hate BDeshis. West Bengalis love BDeshis. Infact a 'BDeshi Muslim' Rezwana is teaching you 'Rabindra Sangeet' on TV. A West Bengali 'Hindu' changed his name just to marry a "BDeshi Muslim' singer Sabina Yasmin. Do you want more proofs how much West Bengalis love 'BDeshi Muslims'? :D

Do you know Balochistan freedom movement front has recently sent a letter to Bangladesh govt. to support their freedom struggle. Do you want to read the letter? I can give the link but not in this topic. Many Pakistanis also dislike Pakistan and you know it. Bangladesh is not Pakistan and should never have been a part of Pakistan. Now after the war its not at all possible to have ties between Pak-Bangla.
& what the fook can your country do in baluchistan ? can Bangladesh attack Pakistan ? saala two nukes up your puny little Bangladesh's arse, & there goes your swampy little pond for good !
& as for pak-bangla ties, thanks but no thanks, we don't want to have anything to do with your country

Last edited:
& what the fook can your country do in baluchistan ? can Bangladesh attack Pakistan ? saala two nukes up your puny little Bangladesh's arse, & there goes your swampy little pond for good !
& as for pak-bangla ties, thanks but no thanks, we don't want to have anything to do with your country

The feeling is mutual trust me. We don't want anything to with a terror infested country. Guaranteed you won't see shit stop even during Ramadan.

We don't want to because they are muslims who conduct demographic war in northeast by rioting and killing. Happy?

you are the smartest guy on here. finally someone had the balls (or hateful enough) to speak the truth

Please don't do this man,the radio active fallout would wipe us Indian Bengalis in the states of Tripura and West Bengal out as well!!Would you really want that to happen??!!

Back
Top Bottom