What's new

If Modi wins election, neighbours can expect a more muscular India

Nopes he would not . He is smart . His followers are not .

Pussy *** PM read more about Manmohan singh . He is more educated than you or Modi will ever be .
mms and educated? his education is useless, a doctorate in 'Screwonomics' and good for nothing. Modi is MA in Pol. science but achieved a growth rate in Guj which u imbecile congis can only dream of.

Right! :tup: And Modi's relationship with the Chinese is very warm and friendly. He was even given a red carpet welcome on his visit to China. Huge Chinese investment in Gujarat is the name of the game and it's already happening.

I daresay, that with Modi at the helm there may be a breakthrough in the border dispute to the satisfaction of both countries.

If that happens, then the sky is the limit where Sino-Indian cooperation is concerned - economic as well as strategic.

Yes, if the border issues can be resolved, there is a very good potential for co-operation in so many areas.

Kid please read this : Economic liberalisation in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia . Current India is because of him and a few other people . You should be ashamed to call him p**sy .
i have read more books of economics than u have son, so dont gibber, all that he was buildin an economy on loan after kept fucking it up for 40 years, all of the developed countries are manufacturing economies, but India is service sector economy with no surety of future, the foolish economies policies of that asshole were exposed when current account deficit rose upto $90 billion, but as for u, u can join mnrega and sing praise of that italian bitch and that pussy pm

You are an imbecile congi,your opinion doesnt matter :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Accha and you are a self defined moditard .

1294253_606280079462195_1094751910_o.jpg

i have read more books of economics than u have son, so dont gibber, all that he was buildin an economy on loan after kept fucking it up for 40 years, all of the developed countries are manufacturing economies, but India is service sector economy with no surety of future, the foolish economies policies of that asshole were exposed when current account deficit rose upto $90 billion, but as for u, u can join mnrega and sing praise of that italian bitch and that pussy pm

Show me the book which says he fked it for 40 years . Awaiting reply .

Yendians must realize that Pakistan and Pakistanis have never given bhart mataa any respect. Whether Manmohan or Modi, we give 0 fucks.

Indian can flex else where. :rofl:

Abe tu wohi hai jo thook ke nahi chatta? :lol:

Accha and you are a self defined moditard .

1294253_606280079462195_1094751910_o.jpg

Show me the book which says he fked it for 40 years . Awaiting reply .
read NCERT lad, u will know all about the miseries suffered by the Indian economy & still being suffered by it till date, u can download it for free on ncert website, extremely useful when preparing for competitive exams, btw my voter id is XPG 5687099 and i will vote for BJP.

U are right.
Untill we start manufacturing we are doomed.many stupid ppl have difficulty in understanding this shit.

Tomorrow when chinese become fluent in english(next gen) we will loose at least half our IT industry and we are good at nothing else as of now

read NCERT lad, u will know all about the miseries suffered by the Indian economy & still being suffered by it till date, u can download it for free on ncert website, extremely useful when preparing for competitive exams, btw my voter id is XPG 5687099 and i will vote for BJP.

I do not give penny under horseshyt for your voter ID . SHow me where did HE DESTROYED ECONOMY for 40 YEARS as your claimed . Be a man of your words . It is not hard .

U are right.
Untill we start manufacturing we are doomed.many stupid ppl have difficulty in understanding this shit.

Tomorrow when chinese become fluent in english(next gen) we will loose at least half our IT industry and we are good at nothing else as of now

Any country grows from Farming to Manufacturing to Service . India skipped the manufacturing part and will haunt India in the long run . It is still haunting .

Back
Top Bottom