What's new

If Indians Are So Smart, Then Where Are The Indian Googles, iPads and Viagr

so much info about our PM and us, only chinese can know,forget germans......

Your arguments are getting sillier by the minutes. Are you saying that with 82 million Germans there is no one who has knowledge of India?

I thought you said good bye?

You have to take the start in account!!That is crucial considering that you belong to a developed nation, and I to a nation that started development barely 2 decades ago!!
This is like placing a guy 2cms from the finish line and Usain Bolt at the starting line and then saying that the other guy is better than Bolt!!Have the same starting line the same problems and equal resources and then we shall compare the productivity of German middle class and Indian middle class directly......

If we talk about the stage of development, then you are right that you started later and hence you still lag behind us. But the argument of pakindia was that India already has overtaken us in the size of middle class which is completely wrong. I wouldn't have argued with you if he said that due to the large population, you will one day have a larger middle class than most countries in the world, of course under the premise that all will go well.

Götterdämmerung;3181037 said:
Your arguments are getting sillier by the minutes. Are you saying that with 82 million Germans there is no one who has knowledge of India?

If we talk about the stage of development, then you are right that you started later and hence you still lag behind us. But the argument of pakindia was that India already has overtaken us in the size of middle class which is completely wrong. I wouldn't have argued with you if he said that due to the large population, you will one day have a larger middle class than most countries in the world, of course under the premise that all will go well.
I agree with you that claiming India better just due to the size of the middle class is ridiculous but raising questions on the productivity of Indian middle class in such an early stage is stupidity........

and germany is a such a small country, barely bigger than india's one of the provinces, so obviously germans would have less land to develop and built infra on it while india is a huge country needs time to develop as indians have massive lands and becoming super-military potential day by day......

Stop pretending As a german "Paku"

Inventions done by Indians:

Wikipedia

Did we ask people that where is the New version of Zero in mathematics?.... where are the versions of cotton, Jute, Suger Refinement, Infinite series for Sine, Cosine, and arctangent, Pi, infinite series, Shrikhande grap, Sign convention, Trigonometric functions, Plastic surgery, Diamond, mining, engraving, and use as tool, Ayurveda, etc. [The List is enormous :woot:]

I don't know but it will be surprising for many people to know that many Indians have contributed their effort in optimizing so called Google, iPad etc.

Also, 'Smart' is just a word until you find someone to give it a definition. I wonder but Einstein didn't look smart to me by his appearance. :fie:

yes we are "iliterate" you are "illiterate" lol
India, 42% are "iliterate" :)

Innovations are not linked to literacy. Our ancestors gave us skills and technology in farming, Building constructions, and many more things of daily use. You will find new innovations as per the need in the rural areas of India. And most of them have not even passed a High school. I have seen illiterate old men reciting tables upto 100. Huge calculations are made on fingers only without using calculators.

What you call literacy is what they already know by experience. Yes, he can not write a letter or email, but it does not stop him from applying his mind where required and most of the time it is applied better than a Phd. And that's true for the rural folks of Pakistan as well, I guess.

there is difference in literacy AND EDUCATION , its ability to Read and Write , A kuran reader Mullha is literate but it dosen't mean that he is Educated.

:coffee:

Götterdämmerung;3180968 said:
How about countering my arguments, e.g. 800 million incredible middle class making less than half than our 82 million and still have the cheek to claim to have a huge middle class. :)

Comparing oranges with apples is wrong. Germany is a developed nation, while India is a developing nation.

I'm sure atleast 1 in 5 engineers dream about a company or a product they want to design and implement. The sad story is it will always be that..a dream. There are no investors in India who will want to invest in a new company. Firstly, these investors are mostly uneducated and do not understand the tech industry or are small time investors who will not take any risks.

If I told my parents I will quit my job and make my own company...they will be the first to discourage me to do so.

Lastly, the Indian education, educators and sadly even parents do not encourage research and independent thinking. Its all about grades and better grades.

Even people who do go down the road of making their own companies only concentrate on getting outsourced projects and make some bucks.

This sad story will continue until we create a local market for high-end, tech products.

I agree with you that claiming India better just due to the size of the middle class is ridiculous but raising questions on the productivity of Indian middle class in such an early stage is stupidity........

the tihing is, India's middle class is small because the productivity is low. It was Pakindia's stupidity that brought up the claim of 800 million middle class.

and germany is a such a small country, barely bigger than india's one of the provinces, so obviously germans would have less land to develop and built infra on it while india is a huge country needs time to develop as indians have massive lands and becoming super-military potential day by day......

Unser Indo-Schweizer Freund aus Züri. Nobody would have known that you are not a bright person if you didn't open your mouth.

I just came back from vacation and now have a nice tan like fair skinned northern Indians and Pakistanis..

Comparing oranges with apples is wrong. Germany is a developed nation, while India is a developing nation.

You should address this to your fellow Indian Pakindia. It was him who make silly claims.

Majority Indians in US are taxi drivers, McDonalds workers, Wal-Mart employees, gas station workers, donut makers, and best of all - Call center workers.. Thank You For Your Service! :rofl:
That the so called Indians you are talking about are actualy students who have just immigrated to America for Higher Education....Btw fYI Indian American has the highest household income among all the ethnic groups in United States
m.economictimes.com/news/nri/nris-in-news/indian-americans-grow-to-3-2-million-top-in-household-income/articleshow/10751918.cms

I agree with you Buddy...and i have reason for that
A}A German speaking English that's Rare..
B}German national coming to Pakistan Defence Forum..
C}A German interested In Indo~Pak Thread ..

I agree with you Buddy...and i have reason for that
A}A German speaking English that's Rare..
B}German national coming to Pakistan Defence Forum..
C}A German interested In Indo~Pak Thread ..

A: All Germans start English classes latest from 5th grade. All German schools have exchange programmes with a partner school in the UK, many who can afford it send their child to summer school in the UK, from 11th grade on many spend a year in the US, Canada or Australia. At the same time, most students have a second foreign language if they go to a Gymnasium. Latin, French and Spanish are the most choosen languages and in the last few years Mandarin has become en vogue as well.

The difference is, we don't speak English in our daily life because we are proud of our rich language.

B: Why not? We are free to persuit our interests.

C: One German coming into this forum suffices to render your baseless assumption obsolet.

Götterdämmerung;3186324 said:
A: All Germans start English classes latest from 5th grade. All German schools have exchange programmes with a partner school in the UK, many who can afford it send their child to summer school in the UK, from 11th grade on many spend a year in the US, Canada or Australia. At the same time, most students have a second foreign language if they go to a Gymnasium. Latin, French and Spanish are the most choosen languages and in the last few years Mandarin has become en vogue as well.

The difference is, we don't speak English in our daily life because we are proud of our rich language.

B: Why not? We are free to persuit our interests.

C: One German coming into this forum suffices to render your baseless assumption obsolet.

The only truth in you post is that Germans have English classes in their school, and while at school they don't take it seriously.

Scores of Germans come to London for English classes, and they repent that they haven't taken English seriously while in school.

The only truth in you post is that Germans have English classes in their school, and while at school they don't take it seriously.

Scores of Germans come to London for English classes, and they repent that they haven't taken English seriously while in school.

You are right that most Germans are not good in speaking English (because we don't need to to become successful in life), unless they have lived in an English speaking country for a longer time like I did. I had the opportunity to have lived in California for a year and have since that time always kept speaking and writing English.

And those who later went to London to improve their English skill will be able to communicate in English without problems.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom