What's new

If India supports freedom in Crimea, why not in Kashmir?

And then your wish never came true and you get heart broken, mind broken and all broken. :lol:

I even think if PK nukes India's one city, say like Bangalore, and tells India to leave Kashmir, and gives condition that if India does not quit Kashmir or use its Nuke against PK, then PK will nuke all other Indian cities also. In that case, India will not nuke Pk and leave Kashmir; surely, other Indian states would not want to be extinct for sake of Kashmir. lol :lol:

I even think if PK nukes India's one city, say like Bangalore, and says to leave Kashmir, and if India does not quit Kashmir or use its Nuke against PK, then PK will nuke all other Indian cities. In that case, India will not nuke Pk and leave Kashim; surely, other Indian states would not want to be extinct for sake of Kashmir. lol :lol:

And if we threaten BDesh with nuke or else ask them to take you out, they will keeeel you to save other BDeshis :lol:

You seems already mind broken... :sarcastic:

I even think if PK nukes India's one city, say like Bangalore, and tells India to leave Kashmir, and gives condition that if India does not quit Kashmir or use its Nuke against PK, then PK will nuke all other Indian cities also. In that case, India will not nuke Pk and leave Kashmir; surely, other Indian states would not want to be extinct for sake of Kashmir. lol :lol:

Nuke....are you a five tear old kid....no one wants to nuke one another ,,,least of all india or even pakistani.I understand pakistanis jumping up and down for kashmir but for the love of god i will never know a bangladeshi cares about this issue.

And if we threaten BDesh with nuke or else ask them to take you out, they will keeeel you to save other BDeshis :lol:

You seems already mind broken... :sarcastic:

if you threat BD, then we will seek PK's assistance, then PK will first nuke your one city, then you will stop stealing our water and citizen killing along with leaving Kashmiries to save your other cities, so you are locked in my idea again, :lol: ...........

if you threat BD, then we will seek PK's assistance, then PK will first nuke your one city, then you will stop stealing our water and citizen killing along with leaving Kashmiries to save your other cities, so you are locked in my idea again, :lol: ...........

Yup china which didn't even support you in rohingya issue will wage a full scale wait for it NUCLEAR war with india with a definte MAD (Mutually assured destruction ) scanerio , just because dear ally bangla requested it.@aeronaut please check the posters age....under 15 will be my guess.

So whenever someone even scold you, you run to PK. Remind me off one relationship ;)

Yup china which didn't even support you in rohingya issue will wage a full scale wait for it NUCLEAR war with india with a definte MAD (Mutually assured destruction ) scanerio , just because dear ally bangla requested it.@aeronaut please check the posters age....under 15 will be my guess.

India will not use its nuke, even it gets nuked, in a fear of getting completely nucked, :lol:

@IND_PAK

its about mutual benefits, not running and hidding lol

India will not use its nuke, even it gets nuked, in a fear of getting completely nucked, :lol:

@IND_PAK

its about mutual benefits, not running and hidding lol

We all know that, india has a no first use policy....and guess what it does not need to....a small threat is enough for bangladesh to stfu.It needs to be reminded not to meddle in the affair of big guys.

You are just going all over the place. Even by your argument (which is ill informed at best and nonsense at worst), it may become a point of foreign policy of another country, but not India.

Please stick to one line of discussion and if you do not have any logical point to make, please move on.

No it is the policy of India but external powers may become involved on the basis of violations of human rights ....

That is not a relevant answer to a legitimate question. Why is there this discrepancy in Indian foreign policy. Obviously there is nothing moral or high-minded about Indian foreign policy.
Policy is crystal clear
Support Russia in its interest(Crimea issue) and Russia will support India in its interest (Kashmir issue)

Policy is crystal clear
Support Russia in its interest(Crimea issue) and Russia will support India in its interest (Kashmir issue)

And if the US, China and Pakistan support Bangladesh in its interest India should have no problem ...

Lol Pakistani! We don't care what you think, but Kashmir is India and it'll always be India.

You enjoy ownership of Kashmir in online forum, while we enjoy the ownership in reality, now figure out who's the fool here.

The statement 'Kashmir not a part of India' is as true as the statement, ' Pakistan is a part of India'.
and you also dnt care what Kashmiri think .. ?? lolx

India will leave Kashmir someday if enough economical loss, troubles and pressure can be given in daily basis.

I do not think India and other indian states will bear big sufferings, anarchy, and economical loss for Kashimr for long timem if can be given..
Ame what do you think we will sit back ideally?? We will reciprocate in the same manner.

who India spends billions on defence for yearly?
What you are trying to say??

Was this a joke or you think that Pakistan should do what you said??

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom