What's new

If India supports freedom in Crimea, why not in Kashmir?

And here is the second beauty Azlan. It does not matter to India whether Pakistan accepts or rejects anything. As long as the territory in question is under Indian administration, India does not care about Pakistan accepting or rejecting.

There is a reason why it is said that India is a status quo power in Kashmir and Pakistan is not. India is comfortable with the status quo, It works to our favour.

I know that very well , And I know that India is not going to give up this attitude anytime soon . But this will surely change one day , and I hope that it happens without large scale loss of life !!

Do you really believe India will give you concession on Kashmir. :what: Some of you even dream big about brainfarts like Chenab formula. :omghaha::omghaha:

Shut up troll :pissed:

Last edited:
That is not a relevant answer to a legitimate question. Why is there this discrepancy in Indian foreign policy. Obviously there is nothing moral or high-minded about Indian foreign policy.

Show me one country whose policies are made on the grounds of morality..and second, KAshmir doesn not come under foreign policy..

Get the now-half of non-Muslim population of that state back guaranteeing their safety and conduct a referendum which involves in militaries of all countries withdrawing including yours and China's.

If you can do that, we don't mind.

And then conduct the referendum in Balochistan and Xinjiang as well.

Then we are all equal right?

And do you actually think that Pakistan will ever accept India`s stand on Kashmir issue ? You may say a thousand times that "Kashmir is an integral part of India " , But the fact is that Kashmir ; Paradise on earth , is indeed a potential Nuclear flashpoint !!

Why so surprised ? Kashmir is Pakistan`s land , a part of which has been occupied by India (illegally) !!

The problem lies in that mindset that "India has occupied Kashmir illegaly", thats where you loose it in front of international community..

The problem lies in that mindset that "India has occupied Kashmir illegaly", thats where you loose it in front of international community..

The International community does not accept "Kashmir as an integral part of India" either !!!

The International community does not accept "Kashmir as an integral part of India" either !!!

we can say, it doesnt care...and for it to care, you have to stop shouting that slogan, and accept the fact that you invaded it at the first place and lost the battle there..

Show me one country whose policies are made on the grounds of morality..and second, KAshmir doesn not come under foreign policy..

I agree it is just the Indian pretense of being high and moral that pisses everyone off. Kashmir is a foreign policy issue because it involves mass violations of human rights.

Please give me a link.

Chenab Formula is just some Pakistan brainfarts that they will get entire Jammu and Kashmir north of Chenab river which means entire Ladakh, entire Kashmir and most of Jammu region while India will get Jammu City south of Chenab. many Pakistan believe in this joke when they can not even in position to compel India to give them an inch of Kashmir. :omghaha::omghaha: :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom