What's new

If Arab spring didn't happen in December 2010, what would Syria be like today?

@Chinese-Dragon
Hey don't you love freedom? :azn:
before-and-after-3.jpg

Democracy bombs and cruise missiles. :enjoy:

The sad thing is that there is nothing wrong with democracy as a system, but the fact that the USA uses it as a "political weapon" (and as justification for numerous bloody wars) has made it sound dirty, like someone is about to be bombed or killed.
That's exactly the point. U.S sees it as its God given right to interfere in internal affairs of other countries and even invading them if other means don't work. Even worse? They are constantly moaning about their adversaries interfering in internal matters of other countries!

03f2d76e929202c78ab5b5371ff6675a67fc20e1bc30b3f8ce6f6b6345cab869_1.jpg

39.si.jpg

And ISIS and rebels are shelling and suicide bombing civilians.
Suicide bombings are very rare. Assad drops bombs every day, dozens times each day, for 5 years. Rebel shelling dont come close to Assad's. There is nothing to compare here.

I don't support any dictators, I support their right to defend their countries against foreign uninvited interveners. You of course disagree so there is really no point talking in circles.
You are saying u dont support dictators yet spewing their most pathetic and cheap propaganda all the time:

"Wast majority supports Assad."
"With dictator there would be no ISIS."
"Rebels are foreign invaders" and other crap.

First towns to gain independence from Assad were Rastan and Talbise, in center of Syria encircled from all sides. Then we have encircled Ghouta which resist Assad despite inside bombings and starving and gasing for over 4 years.I guess evil foreign invaders teleported there or paradroped.

@Chinese-Dragon
Hey don't you love freedom? :azn:
before-and-after-3.jpg
"Assad or Syria will burn" in action. What is has to do with freedom?

That's exactly the point. U.S sees it as its God given right to interfere in internal affairs of other countries and even invading them if other means don't work. Even worse? They are constantly moaning about their adversaries interfering in internal matters of other countries!

39.si.jpg
US bombers saved tens of thousands of your Shiites in Iraq and Syria. Why u are so ungrateful?

39.si.jpg

The US is a republic, not a democracy.

I don't support any dictators, I support their right to defend their countries against foreign uninvited interveners. You of course disagree so there is really no point talking in circles.[/QUOTE]

Nope you support Iranian militias intervening in Syria to save the state. And you support the destruction of Syria.

I don't support any dictators, I support their right to defend their countries against foreign uninvited interveners. You of course disagree so there is really no point talking in circles.

No you support Iranian gangs supporting the Syrian State.

There are only 3 ways for a president to lose power. Death or incapacitation, impeachment, resignation. How would you know who the protestors are? Maybe they are paid by a foreign country. Maybe they are foreigners. No president should ever resign because of a rally.

yet Ben Ali and Mubarak did. The time of dictators in the middle-east came to a close. No more colonialism to talk about.

I guess fighting foreign backed insurgents is 'starting civil war'. I guess governments should just hand power over to jihadists. And even if true why is this NATO's business in the first place?

Well, duh. If no one had resistance the Nazis, there would have been no World War 2, and millions wouldn't have died. Ergo, Nazi good, resistance bad. This is called ISRAELI LOGIC.

Well, duh. If no one had resistance the Nazis, there would have been no World War 2, and millions wouldn't have died. Ergo, Nazi good, resistance bad. This is called ISRAELI LOGIC.
Nazi in this story is Assad.

ChOOydpUgAAb9C.jpg

39.si.jpg

Does Iran interfer in Syria and Lebanon? Just a naive question ;)

Egypt is also fine despite Arab Spring and long border with Israel.

Tunisia and Egypt are not Arab proper. They are in Africa. Arabs settled in Africa since the Fatimid caliphate. Arabs in Africa are mainly ex Phoenicians.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom