What's new

IDF commander declares holy war

1551553_442851215855728_8538849882883349958_n.jpg

And Muslim world is sitting back like cowards
Mate admit the fact that they are cowards or otherwise there would have been no Israel on the world map:lol:.The whole Arab world even after combining their forces couldn't defeat a tiny country like Israel for the last 7 decades and instead got their a$$es handed out to them by that tiny country.This is really embarrassing;)

Whenever I try to see Israeli Love For Arabs, it shows error.
After trying for a long period, I can see there is an error in Love Of Israelis For Arabs.
:lol:
There is no more an Israeli love for Arabs.
Deleted

Yes. You are 100% right. Arab's are supporting these militants for there so called tafriki islam

^^

Some call this self defence @GURU DUTT

Others would call it mass murder.
well i cant help if you and likes of you are given wrong facts or at least denaying the facts

"If those who deny Israel’s right to exist were morally and logically consistent, they would also deny Pakistan’s right to exist. If it was acceptable to drive over 7 million Hindus and Sikhs from their ancient homelands to achieve Muslim self-determination, then why was it a crime to displace a much smaller number of people to achieve Jewish — and Palestinian —self-determination?"

Leave the poor fellow alone. He is just a Hindu who cannot hide his hate for muslims.
sorry sir are you calling me a muslim hater ... now thats racist rant :azn:isnt it

Back
Top Bottom