What's new

IDF and MOSSAD refused Netanyahu's order to attack IRAN

Netanyahu is a complete idiot! Now with the Obama's regime again Israel will have to face failure in attacking Iran! Wait for another four years! lol! Now lets see how many more months or years Netanyahu have to wait to meet Obama!

Maybe Ex-Mossad Chief knows the danger to Israel's existence if Israel attacks Iran. I think Nathanyahu is desperate to start a War to prop up his Macho image for the upcoming Elections in January 2013. The problem is that is dangerous strategy because it may backfire on him. If the war ends up bringing body bags home it will be the end of Likud. Israeli public has no stomach for thousands of Israeli fatalities.

Israel not rushing to attack anyone...
and actually if to be honest I dont think Iran can do anything to Israel, expect using Hizbollah, Hamas, Syria (but they are too busy today) other terrorists organization to fire rockets on Israeli civilians and suicide bombing.
the chance of rockets from Iran hit Israel actually close to 0 we have 3 active systems that protecting us.
one of the systems is destroying the rockets in space, other one is Hetz: 50-100km ranged, and 3nd is Iron dome can destroy small-medium dummy stupid rockets has (95% success rate)

danger to our existence? i dont think so... maybe with a nuclear bombs...

The Bottom Line: Israel not going to attack anyone and Iran probably gonna have the nuclear bombs, soon or later they will use it, or an terrorist organization that sponsored by them will use it.
the worlds history is always the same, countries do not like to do anything until it too lat...
in NY ur not much more safer than me in Tel Aviv, so even if u want it or not but we in the same ****.

Israel not rushing to attack anyone...
and actually if to be honest I dont think Iran can do anything to Israel, expect using Hizbollah, Hamas, Syria (but they are too busy today) other terrorists organization to fire rockets on Israeli civilians and suicide bombing.
the chance of rockets from Iran hit Israel actually close to 0 we have 3 active systems that protecting us.
one of the systems is destroying the rockets in space, other one is Hetz: 50-100km ranged, and 3nd is Iron dome can destroy small-medium dummy stupid rockets has (95% success rate)

danger to our existence? i dont think so... maybe with a nuclear bombs...

The Bottom Line: Israel not going to attack anyone and Iran probably gonna have the nuclear bombs, soon or later they will use it, or an terrorist organization that sponsored by them will use it.
the worlds history is always the same, countries do not like to do anything until it too lat...
in NY ur not much more safer than me in Tel Aviv, so even if u want it or not but we in the same ****.

First off, Iran is years away from making a nuclear bomb, but even if they do they will be crazy to even look at the US let alone drop nuke on us. Not if they want their children and grandchildren to carry on and have a life.

Neither will a nuclear Iran ever be a threat to Israel because Israel has enough nukes to turn Iran in a black desert.

The West likes to project Iran as a MAD country but they are not and they fully understand the consequences to them and what will happen to them in case they ever attack another country with Nukes.

Based on my posts you may think I hate Israel or so but it is not true. I want Israeli children to grow up and have a good life just as I want Palestinian children to enjoy a good life. When I was 15 years old my best friend was Jewish classmate in Karachi Pakistan and we are still friends. He moved to Israel and decades later moved to the US. I am a New Yorker and of course I have a lot of good Jewish friends I love and respect but they are peaceful people. If they were in Israel they would be peacemakers. I just don't believe in Zionism and what that Political Philosophy has done to the Middle East Area.

Back
Top Bottom