What's new

IDEF'15 | 5-8 May 2015 | İSTANBUL-TÜRKİYE

All these new pics are very exciting.:D

Looks like FENNEK,

borat.jpg

:D

Anka-B (30000ft, 24h) is the name of matured Anka platform (Anka-A 26000ft, 18h) which is able to meet specified performance criterias TSK envisaged at the beggining. ANKA-S is the name of serial production variant which is actually hosting B hardwares/specifications. It is just the names changing to underline final serial production phase ANKA with SATCOM-Aselflir-235+SAR. Otherwise, There is not a logic behind configure the variants as A-B and suddenly S.

Last edited:
Landing gear doors missing !

seems they just added satcom bubble to one of the first prototypes ...
I dont think so, it has the number 008, its probably just hardly visible because of the plastic sheet.

Correction: ANKA-S

Guys, i wanna throw my thoughts.....

Till this date, i have seen 6 Prototypes.
anka-1.jpg anka-2.jpg anka-3.jpg anka-4.jpg ANKA-5.jpg anka-6.jpg

I think, this photo which was introduced as ANKA-B block, was Prototype-007 (Soheil's arrows. :) )
anka-blok-b-ilk-ucus-3.jpg

And today we saw Prototype-008.

I think, this one has the fuselage of ANKA-S (satcom bubble) but not all of the ANKA-B's systems have been utilized. Meaning this is still not the final form off ANKA-S.
ANKA-008.JPG

IDAS. IDAS (missile) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

IDAS is primarily targeted against air threats, such as ASW helicopters, but also against small or medium-sized surface vessels or coastal land targets. The IDAS system is also the world's first missile which gives submarines the capability to engage air threats whilst submerged, and the first tube-launched missile that does not emerge in a capsule, but is fired directly from the torpedo tubes.

On May 2013, the Turkish company Roketsan and the German IDAS Consortium formed by ThyssenKrupp Marine Systems and Diehl BGT Defence signed a cooperation agreement to develop and supply the submarine-launched IDAS

idas.jpg

diehl63.jpg

Guys while its exciting to see new pictures i feel like the whole thread is a huge spoiler for tomorrow, hopefully we will see much more pictures when it starts.

Back
Top Bottom