What's new

IDEF'15 | 5-8 May 2015 | İSTANBUL-TÜRKİYE

Any new things on BMC? I still have doubt everything they do is homegrown, looks to me like they're still using the typical clone/local production of equipment and presenting it as new/yerli yapim aka shit we've had for years. Otokar and even FNSS are way ahead.

Bro, Otokar and FNSS arelike the king of land vehicle sector, not in Turkey but outside as well. European contactors are sheding tears :D to beat both Otokar and FNSS at ME tenders. Many international defence magazines issue their achievements.You can read many articles about their successes. I mean this two institute spread a fear but BMC is another story. MRAP tender is given BMC as a gift (with a ready plan) in order to expand the number of land vehicle producers without asking expertise/maturity of institute and so Otokar KALE MRAP scraped. No need to mention How Kirpi is developed by BMC. After all, They announced bankruptcy. Today, institute have been managed by Arab/Turk coalition...

Bro. do you think 5-6 hours of visit will be enough ?

It depends on your performance bro but never give up until security approaches to you :D Otherwise, You have to wait two more years.

Take a big bag before going to fair and collect evey single brochure where You see. Don't forget to take detail photoes including small devices. Take some close photoes of such as Altay, suspension system, armour clamps, radars and girls... :D

BTW, Where is CAFRAD ?

@xxxKULxxx last idef i spent around 7 hours in 2 days but it was due to i didnt know where is the which one,and i spend also a hour in a country's submarine simulation.

Have a map ,and with the question you ask,it would be finished around 5-6 . Some of them also gives small bags for brochure, just go with a bag on your bag :P

I definitely respect Otokar/FNSS, especially if you look at where they're coming from. Otokar went from Land Rover Defender-110 chassis based ZPT (and the licensed produced Yavuz) to the Cobra to this. FNSS is 49% BAE owned so perhaps a bit less imaginative with certain products but they still offer good things like a Samur for example.

But isn't it weird that BMC gets handled as a kid with free handouts when you have officials complaining about local firms not doing enough? I understand interfering for the completement of the MRAP order which was needed but afterwards? They seem to have sold the Kirpi to Tunisia but further? I see the BMC Vuran which looks exactly like the version designed by Hatehof.

FROM C4Defence, Rheinmetall and MKE will establish an Innovation Centre. Oh God YES, finally!
IMG_0559.jpg

Where? In Turkey?

I definitely respect Otokar/FNSS, especially if you look at where they're coming from. Otokar went from Land Rover Defender-110 chassis based ZPT (and the licensed produced Yavuz) to the Cobra to this. FNSS is 49% BAE owned so perhaps a bit less imaginative with certain products but they still offer good things like a Samur for example.

But isn't it weird that BMC gets handled as a kid with free handouts when you have officials complaining about local firms not doing enough? I understand interfering for the completement of the MRAP order which was needed but afterwards? They seem to have sold the Kirpi to Tunisia but further? I see the BMC Vuran which looks exactly like the version designed by Hatehof.

Vuran is also ordered by Police Forces. For several reasons, Ones want BMC inside of the play even If They don't have budget enoug to support independant projects or not have infrastructure enough to cope with Otokar and FNSS.

Where? In Turkey?
The partners plan to establish a joint venture in Turkey whose mission will be the development of new forward-looking products in the field of weapons systems and munitions.

Operational management of the new company, to be known as “Rheinmetall MKEK Technologies”, will be organized by Rheinmetall. Besides joint development of new products, MKEK will be in charge of manufacturing

Rheinmetall Defence - News archive 2015 Rheinmetall and MKEK sign memorandum of understanding for joint cooperation

Will be organized by Rheinmetall.
success_baby.jpg

@Bismarck you can even beat the MKEK workers to teach them how it's done....don't hold back please. :)

The partners plan to establish a joint venture in Turkey whose mission will be the development of new forward-looking products in the field of weapons systems and munitions.

Operational management of the new company, to be known as “Rheinmetall MKEK Technologies”, will be organized by Rheinmetall. Besides joint development of new products, MKEK will be in charge of manufacturing

Rheinmetall Defence - News archive 2015 Rheinmetall and MKEK sign memorandum of understanding for joint cooperation

success_baby.jpg

@Bismarck you can even beat the MKEK workers to teach them how it's done....don't hold back please. :)

Great news...

500km range Long range radars will be ready by 2019.

94qaYN.jpg

success_baby.jpg

I think they will do their best. As always! ;) I guess you have more problems with management than less with employees!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom