What's new

IDEF'15 | 5-8 May 2015 | İSTANBUL-TÜRKİYE

@xxxKULxxx

Bro so from what i understand you will attend tomorows IDEF, well can you take some pictures from the insides of these vehicles if possible. Much appreciated. And yeah as mentioned before, ask and question the living shitt out of those spokesmen xD.

CEPYetqW8AAwdfo.jpg:large

Awesome, its looks they changed Arma 8x8 slightly.

1- IR camera on ALTAY(Sinan)
2- AKKOR (Sinan & Cabatli)
3- Brochures(CM)
4- GEZGİN LACM (Hakan)
5- What are the main changes on Turkish LPD ? (isoo)
6- Who desgined & who is the partner of FAC design ? Is Navantia/SEDEF interested in Turkish FAC tender ? Or are there any attempt for 3rd countries FAC tenders ? (isoo)
7- Is Navantia willing to partner of MİLDEN project ? (isoo)
8- Do Navantia/SEDEF recruit Turkish engineers ? (isoo)
9- Interior photos of vehicles (BordoEnes)
10- Small strtegic products. Especially @ ASELSAN & HAVELSAN stands ? (TRAhmet)
11- ATMACA
12- AKYA

Last edited:
Ok... You mean MİLDEN while saying submarine right ?

I'll write my current job... Shortly i should write true infos not lie am i right?

Guys just write down what you want from me about IDEF... I will list them i'll try to ask them and i'll try to take pics...
write your current job , it doesnt matter what is that also idef invited a large field of subjects ,also you got ticket they wont able to block you. Be cool about it :woot:

Yes, i mean milden ,but since they may not know milden i said in that way :)

3- Brochures(CM)
4- GEZGİN LACM (Hakan)
5- Who desgined & who is the partner of LPD design ? What are the main changes on Turkish LPD ? (isoo)
6- Is Navantia/SEDEF interested in Turkish FAC tender ? Or are there any attempt for 3rd countries FAC tenders ? (isoo)
don't forget about yourself.

3- Brochures(CM)
4- GEZGİN LACM (Hakan)
5- Who desgined & who is the partner of LPD design ? What are the main changes on Turkish LPD ? (isoo)
6- Is Navantia/SEDEF interested in Turkish FAC tender ? Or are there any attempt for 3rd countries FAC tenders ? (isoo)
i mean partner of FAC and boat designs , for LPD its navantia we know it :)

Ok... You mean MİLDEN while saying submarine right ?

I'll write my current job... Shortly i should write true infos not lie am i right?

Guys just write down what you want from me about IDEF... I will list them i'll try to ask them and i'll try to take pics...

and if you have some extra time bro is it possible for you to ask about ''small diameter bomb'' there was a separate project once not bozok or Roketsan's miniature munition but a separate project is it still alive?

and if you have some extra time bro is it possible for you to ask about ''small diameter bomb'' there was a separate project once not bozok or Roketsan's miniature munition but a separate project is it still alive?

Bro. do you ask this project ? Or is this turned into BOZOK ? Did we ever saw 'small diameter bomb' ?

BTW i'll also ask AKYA...

1.jpg

on SSM they had the exact following picture! and yee once they had a separate project
Boeing_GBU-39_Small_Diameter_Bomb.jpg

if you guys got news about Indonesia in this IDEF, please tag, and let me to know it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom