What's new

IDEF'15 | 5-8 May 2015 | İSTANBUL-TÜRKİYE

Cabatlı ??

"ANKA 23.000 Feet irtifada 15 saat uçuş yapacak."
ANKA seri üretime geçiyor

What happened to 30.000 feet/ 24 Hour criteria ?

"teknik istekleri yeniden düzenlenen ANKA 23.000 Feet irtifada 15 saat uçuş yapacak."

Caktirmayin fazla çok fazla çakal var piyasada...

Really interesting... If We consider Chinese Yilong MALE UAV climbing max 18000ft, Anka performs better than it. (Bu nasıl iş şimdi ne yani yine çıkamadı mı bir yalnışlık var bu haberde. Anka-A bile 18 saat uçmuştu ve 26000ft'i zorlamıştı)

@cabatli_53 bro is it the last shape of ALTAY ? For example there is no ROKETSAN armour on it right ?..

Bro, It must be the latest shape but I expected Altay to have sharp add-on armour at front and longer skirt armours as well. I don't know Bro. We will see...

66770.jpg

You know c4defence is simply a defence news site run by someone like us(a civillian) info can be wrong its better to wait for an official explation from TAI.
I think the same...

ANKA-A flies 18 Hour / 26000 feet

You utilize Aselsan CATS which is 60 kg lighter than AselFlır-300T but achieve.
15 Hour / 23000 feet ?

I doubt this this news..but i'm thinking at the same time...did adding satcom caused this ??? But nope, it can't differentiate that much...maybe they are talking about full payload both SAR/SATCOM/Missiles.

Will see.

Bro, It must be the latest shape but I expected Altay to have sharp add-on armour at front and longer skirt armours as well. I don't know Bro. We will see...

66770.jpg

If they add anymore armor to the front, driver is going to cuss the designer of the tank..

i think that news about ANKA is wrong. After so many years and millions dollars if ANKA spec lower than Bayraktar we must lockdown TAI. if its true i dont want to talk about dornier and tfx. you know what i mean.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom