What's new

IDEAS 2018 - Updates & Discussions

Zarvan ! Can u please take some high resolution pictures of Jf17 cockpit (i mean left and right panels)
? Thanks a lot
Photographing the cockpit is not allowed... I tried taking snaps last time but was denied

Photographing the cockpit is not allowed... I tried taking snaps last time but was denied

That's really strange !
Photographing cockpit don't harm the plane, just the young ones find some information of avionics.
Might this time someone get a chance to do so. Lets see !

That's really strange !
Photographing cockpit don't harm the plane, just the young ones find some information of avionics.
Switched off avionics would not tell much.

Can civilian attend if yes please do share want to be there
last day 30th nov. take your CNIC

That's really strange !
They say that the charge in seat is active for ejection, so they do not allow anyone to get so close or even puyt camera in cockpit

I only got this close
DSC_0381.jpg

Traffic advisory issued for IDEAS 2018

398532_5231381_ideas-2018_updates.jpg

s_398532_081836_updates.jpg

KARACHI: The police have issued a traffic plan for the 10th International Defence Exhibition and Seminar (IDEAS) 2018 set to begin in Karachi on November 27.

IDEAS 2018, the 10th International Defence Exhibition and Seminar, will be attended by 262 high level delegations from 51 countries, officials of the Defence Export Promotion Organization (DEPO) said during a briefing on Saturday.

China, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Italy, Jordon, Pakistan, Poland, Russia, South Korea, Turkey, UAE, Ukraine, and US are establishing their exclusive country pavilion at the expo.

The four-day event, at the Expo Centre in Karachi is exclusively for trade visitors and official defence delegates. It showcases the latest technology in defence equipment.

Over 300 traffic policemen will be deployed during the expo. University Road will be open for traffic throughout the four-day exhibition.

However, traffic from Hassan Square to the National Stadium will be closed from 7am on November 27. The roads from Dalmia to Karsaz and New Town will remain open but the Hassan Square Flyover will be closed.

398532_1859962_traffic-plan_updates.JPG

Sindh Police@sindhpolicedmc

The traffic police have issued a traffic plan for the 10th International Defence Exhibition and Seminar (IDEAS) 2018 set to begin in Karachi on November 27.#sindhpolicedmc #IDEAS2018 #TrafficAlert

Traffic coming from Liaquatabad will be diverted towards University Road. To avoid traffic, you can use Sharae Pakistan, Sharae Faisal, Rashid Minhas Road and Shaheed-e-Millat.

Heavy traffic will not be allowed to use the road from Nipa to Millennium Mall and Karsaz to Hassan Square.

Parking around the Expo Centre is not allowed and residents of the area will only be allowed to enter by showing their ID cards.

PAF to showcase indigenously manufactured equipment at IDEAS 2018

KARACHI: Pakistan Air Force is ready to showcase indigenously manufactured products in the forthcoming International Defence Exhibition And Seminar (IDEAS-2018) being held at Expo Centre Karachi from 27-30 November, 2018.

This year PAF is participating in the mega event with locally made state-of-the-art military hardware, including Air Defence Command & Control Centres & integrated simulators.

Manufactured by the personnel of PAF, these simulators are being used by PAF to modernize its operational training environment. Pakistan Aeronautical Complex Kamra would also set up their stall at the venue along with a static display of JF-17 Thunder and Super Mushshak aircraft.

To add more colour to this event, PAF aircraft would perform aerobatics display at Seaview Karachi. Besides JF-17 Thunder and F-16 fighter aircraft, Sherdil aerobatics team would also present a scintillating aerial display on the 3rd day of the exhibition.

On the same day a seminar on Self-Reliance through Research Innovation and Development would be conducted under the auspices of Training Branch of PAF.

Hundreds of firms from various countries would exhibit their products in one of the largest Defence Exhibition in the region. High ranking delegations and services chiefs from friendly countries would attend the much-awaited exhibition.

1543235568-1586.jpg

They say that the charge in seat is active for ejection, so they do not allow anyone to get so close or even puyt camera in cockpit

I only got this closeView attachment 522266

So , Is smartphone allowed with airplane mode ON ?
I really don't want to look deeply in to avionics, i just want to study switches and button locations, to diff bw JF17 And F16.

However Thanks a lot for the information

Back
Top Bottom