What's new

IDEAS 2018 - Updates & Discussions

Due to rising demand in Tanks , looks like great chance to sell Tanks even 50-100 Tanks would be nice small order

Due to rising demand in Tanks , looks like great chance to sell Tanks even 50-100 Tanks would be nice small order

You are buying tanks from others to fill the numbers/ replace obsolete fleet. Would it be not adequate to fulfil your requirements first?

Hmm,

Burraq UCAV has been moved to GIDS, and the WL-II will take its place at the primary UCAV once inducted.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">GIDS did dummy run on the launch of their new Burraq UAV tomorrow when I hope to find out more. I’ll be working on the ⁦@AsianMilitaryReview Show Daily. There will be several Pak mil stories in there over coming days. Tomorrow’s issue includes 2 page interview with PAF CAS. <a href="https://t.co/ixiLxZoLCS">pic.twitter.com/ixiLxZoLCS</a></p>&mdash; Alan Warnes (@warnesyworld) <a href=" ">November 26, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

You are buying tanks from others to fill the numbers/ replace obsolete fleet. Would it be not adequate to fulfil your requirements first?

That is a matter of budgeting and not ability. HIT certainly has ample idle production capacity to build for any new orders for export while the PA orders trickle in slowly over time. Though I don't think anyone will buy Al Khalid when our own army is hunting for other tanks that are its peers in every sense.

INSHALLAH I would be attending IDEAS this year

@django @Horus @Zibago

Get a good camera, snap every weapon displayed and email me.

Send me too, I will contact you Bhai, Advance Thanks.

There was US report that pak is assembling and responsible for some parts of HQ-16 meaning it was not just straight buy published in dawn or one of the newspapers

Question why is hq-16 being displayed ??

Yes, we are to manufacture HQ-16 missiles only here in Pakistan. This was mentioned in SIPRI report.

Yes, we are to manufacture HQ-16 missiles only here in Pakistan. This was mentioned in SIPRI report.
Which version of HQ-16?
HQ-16, HQ-16C: the ship-based versions using 'hot-launch'
HQ-16A, HQ-16B: the land-based versions using 'cold-launch'

That is a matter of budgeting and not ability. HIT certainly has ample idle production capacity to build for any new orders for export while the PA orders trickle in slowly over time. Though I don't think anyone will buy Al Khalid when our own army is hunting for other tanks that are its peers in every sense.

HIT is working at full tilt to manufacture al. Khalid their is no idle capacity.
HIT has been going through a full retooling to increase its capacity and to bring it up to date....
It will be completed/ come on line early next year.

Which version of HQ-16?
HQ-16, HQ-16C: the ship-based versions using 'hot-launch'
HQ-16A, HQ-16B: the land-based versions using 'cold-launch'
HQ-16B land based version for now. If HQ-16C came with T-054B, then for that too.

Back
Top Bottom