What's new

IDEAS 2016 PREVIEW: HEAVY INDUSTRIES TAXILA WILL UNVEIL A NEW ARMOURED PERSONNEL CARRIER

To all the fan boy's on this thread you have a disappointment rolling in around the corner.
1.Al-Khalid 2 is not coming
2.The local built MRAP is Hamza 8×8 which looks like as if welded in a hurry.
3.A new dragoon has been brought from HIT.
4.Streit group vehicular exhibit has been replaced with an American company.
5.Muhafiz 1 and 2 have arrived.
6. If your lucky you'll get to see a few packed in the container surprises.at expo centre karachi.
Bell helicopters exhibit is specially worth visiting.

Those who complained regarding POF having a smaller exhibit in 2014 will now appreciate our hard efforts.
Plus those who complained about food outlets can now indulge in a variety of much Better,Faster and affordable food outlets which will based exclusively in a entire hall purely dedicated to those who have nothing better but to get souvenirs and enjoy selfie at exhibits.

And VN-1??

Looks like it's gonna be same show as it was in 2014

hehehehe
But PDF members saying it was brought toothless in HIT. no turret no gun etc.
could it b possible.....very humble query from a layman
Nothing turret just vehicle, at most they'll mount and LMG.

And VN-1??

Looks like it's gonna be same show as it was in 2014
Nothing not at all, denel south Africa has brought it's self propelled artilleray gun.

The local built MRAP is Hamza 8×8 which looks like as if welded in a hurry.
FB_IMG_1479402144361.jpg

Hamza 8X8 MRAP.
It's developed by Blitzkrieg and HIT will mass produce them. As per IHS Jane, PA allotted 1.1 Billion $ for this project.
@MarvellousThunder@PDC

View attachment 352997

Hamza 8X8 MRAP.
It's developed by Blitzkrieg and HIT will mass produce them. As per IHS Jane, PA allotted 1.1 Billion $ for this project.
@MarvellousThunder@PDC
Thank you for clarifying. No one believed me when I said it in post #4.

When the designer told me they were going to call it Hamza I asked what people have asked here: "Wait, isn't there a Hamza already?"

We seriously need more names.

Well that is because it WAS welded in a hurry :-) People wouldn't believe in what short time they've built the prototype. But yes, it is a rushed prototype and I am hopeful with regards to next iterations.

To all the fan boy's on this thread you have a disappointment rolling in around the corner.
1.Al-Khalid 2 is not coming
3.A new dragoon has been brought from HIT.
4.Streit group vehicular exhibit has been replaced with an American company.
5.Muhafiz 1 and 2 have arrived.
6. If your lucky you'll get to see a few packed in the container surprises.at expo centre karachi.
Bell helicopters exhibit is specially worth visiting.

Those who complained regarding POF having a smaller exhibit in 2014 will now appreciate our hard efforts.
Plus those who complained about food outlets can now indulge in a variety of much Better,Faster and affordable food outlets which will based exclusively in a entire hall purely dedicated to those who have nothing better but to get souvenirs and enjoy selfie at exhibits.
Bro could you please mention whether you said this ak2 not coming by a source or just your prediction?

$1.1 Billion :o::o::o::o:
how many Army will get from $1.1 Billion??
Apparently we have scrapped VN1 deal and funds are moved for local production of domestic product which may become a more promising unit enough to full fill requirement of Wheeled APC of army which have history of operating either tracked M113 & its clones or pick up trucks.

Well that is because it WAS welded in a hurry :-) People wouldn't believe in what short time they've built the prototype. But yes, it is a rushed prototype and I am hopeful with regards to next iterations.

Real Product will be Worth Watching .........

When the designer told me they were going to call it Hamza I asked what people have asked here: "Wait, isn't there a Hamza already?"

We seriously need more names.

Names are abundant, lack of vision exist.
Beauty of our set up is that we can pick up name of any known Muslim warrior from entire history independant of his place of origin.
IMO they can name it ''Moaaz APC'' for 8X8 configuration and if there is any 6X6 version around then it can be named as ''Maooz APC''.

Both Moaaz & Maooz are well known names from Battle of Badr.

Heavy Industries Taxilla is great. All it needs to do is start licence building diesel engines.

hehehehe
But PDF members saying it was brought toothless in HIT. no turret no gun etc.
could it b possible.....very humble query from a layman

They Have installed on some types a turret, but this turret design is originally from the Muhafiz vehicles. A very sad and cheap solution !

Back
Top Bottom