What's new

IDEAS 2016 PREVIEW: HEAVY INDUSTRIES TAXILA WILL UNVEIL A NEW ARMOURED PERSONNEL CARRIER

View attachment 353296
View attachment 353297
View attachment 353298
pars_8x8_3.jpg

@Sarge It's time we opt for these instead of expecting anything good from HIT

I second your opinion :enjoy:

I read on forum that they done a quick fit to bring the APC in Ideas , Y so hurry man we can show it on 23 march next year when ready ......... But still I hope this will be good and up to the standers.
Its look good now all depend on armament and the material which was used , fingers crossed , lets hope for the best ........... Best of luck Prayers are with HIT.

@Ulla bro u said dragon was failure , please can u explain it , how in detail . thank u

I read on forum that they done a quick fit to bring the APC in Ideas , Y so hurry man we can show it on 23 march next year when ready ......... But still I hope this will be good and up to the standers.
Its look good now all depend on armament and the material which was used , fingers crossed , lets hope for the best ........... Best of luck Prayers are with HIT.

@Ulla bro u said dragon was failure , please can u explain it , how in detail . thank u

Have you seen the pictures of the Dragoon vehicles which are assembled by HIT and those which are used by the US-Army ? It's everything about armament, a APC should not be only a battle taxi,but also a vehicle which gives the Troops the opportunity to fight the enemy from inside the vehicle, without a turret, smoke grenades, board machine gun this task is not possible ! So whats the sense to buy and waste our resources for such a uselles stuff ? Which idiot hast made this decision ?

1280px-M1117_Armored_Security_Vehicle.jpg

An M-1117 armored security vehicle from 3rd Platoon, 546th Company, 385th MP Battalion, 3rd Infantry Division, travels through a dry river bed near the town of Yaqubi in Sabari District, Khost province, Afghanistan.

The Pakistani naked Dragoon version:

CXSuNyEWAAAza0_.jpg
Vehículo-Táctico-Dragoon-2-SDLE.jpg

Here a hasty and poor upgraded version with a turret (which is I think from the Muhafiz Design Bureau)

Dragon-APCs.jpg
mohafiz-II.jpg

So this are only the simple aspect which I catched with my eyes, if we would make a Data comparison in armament, a Soldier would definitely prefer the US M-1117 armored security vehicle. Did you get it ?

Have you seen the pictures of the Dragoon vehicles which are assembled by HIT and those which are used by the US-Army ? It's everything about armament, a APC should not be only a battle taxi,but also a vehicle which gives the Troops the opportunity to fight the enemy from inside the vehicle, without a turret, smoke grenades, board machine gun this task is not possible ! So whats the sense to buy and waste our resources for such a uselles stuff ? Which idiot hast made this decision ?

View attachment 353413

An M-1117 armored security vehicle from 3rd Platoon, 546th Company, 385th MP Battalion, 3rd Infantry Division, travels through a dry river bed near the town of Yaqubi in Sabari District, Khost province, Afghanistan.

The Pakistani naked Dragoon version:

View attachment 353414 View attachment 353415

Here a hasty and poor upgraded version with a turret (which is I think from the Muhafiz Design Bureau)

View attachment 353416 View attachment 353417

So this are only the simple aspect which I catched with my eyes, if we would make a Data comparison in armament, a Soldier would definitely prefer the US M-1117 armored security vehicle. Did you get it ?

Thanks for reply I got it , I also find some differences in both ,,,,

1280px-M1117_Armored_Security_Vehicle.jpg

Dragon-APCs.jpg

Vehículo-Táctico-Dragoon-2-SDLE.jpg

CXSuNyEWAAAza0_.jpg

Its look little different (down grade version) ? and material also look different (from looks). But as a devils advocate its way batter then Toyota Hilux Trucks . HIT need better upgrade and better Turret and also they need to bring Dragon Anti Tank system (minimum 8 ATGM).

Last edited:

View attachment 353509

View attachment 353508

View attachment 353510

View attachment 353511

Its look little different (down grade version) ? and material also look different (from looks). But as a devils advocate its way batter then Toyota Hilux Trucks . HIT need better upgrade and better Turret and also they need to bring Dragon Anti Tank system (minimum 8 ATGM).
These vehicles were bought to give frontline Troops protection, against ambushes from militants, but it was forgotten to arm this vehicle. Dragoons don't need ANTI-Tank systems, the militants in Pakistan don't have Tanks, what this vehicle need are turrets equipped with a grenade launcher, machine gun, smoke grenades like in the above picture.

View attachment 353509

View attachment 353508

View attachment 353510

View attachment 353511

both are different vehicles.

M117 Is operational in Limited number in Pakistan Army.
Dragoon is only seen with Air port security so far.
Both are different vehicles, though belong to same family.

View attachment 353509

View attachment 353508

View attachment 353510

View attachment 353511

Why? They are corrupt punjabi army always drunk, never wants war, india is killing them every day.

No, we are not killing Pakistanis at LOC, our leaders are lying to us, Most of India's population is poor and malnourished, our leaders lie to us.

Here is a video of how Pakistan Army is destroying Indian posts, our unpatriotic leaders are hiding these casualties from us, Where is our free media now.

There is more poverty in India alone when compared to entire Sub Saharan Africa, why our leadership hides this, it has been reported by Guardian and BBC. And our army only has ammunition for 20 days. It has been reported by Times of India. Just google all these facts, it is humiliating and pathetic. This is beyond humiliating and embarrassing.

I live near the expo center and last night the university road was blocked after 12 AM because they were transporting some stuff ........

any idea of JF-17B static appearance in IDEAS? its been quite long since its airframe foundation ceremony happened in chengdu and given that it will make flight in december

Than I am telling you there are lot of chances AK 2 may also appear. AK 2 is ready to be shown. Army has also asked shops to be shut down around IDEAS so expecting big movement tonight
I live near the expo center and last night the university road was blocked after 12 AM because they were transporting some stuff ........
JF-17 thunder, mushak

And you didn't took pictures :mad: :hitwall:
guard is on 24 hours, lights are becoming more and more brighter and you can't take pictures they have snipers on containers and roofs of the building, they warn you if you do something like that.
Other thing is, is there any chance to open Ideas for people in this season ?

Back
Top Bottom