What's new

IDEAS 2014 - 8th International Defence Exhibition and Seminar (1 - 4 Dec 2014)

Doing what ? Keeping tabs on all the beauties in Isloo 'cause Zarb-e-Azb has pretty much broken the backs of the TTP ! :sarcastic:

Just stuff, and yes, been enjoying the beauty of Islamabad as well :p: Tis the season of jeans, short sweaters and inuit style boots after all!

Can you get a copy of WSJ article? Perhaps a scan or a photo would be nice! :)

Believe it or not, the IDEAS was in an article today on Wall street Journal. That's pretty impressive. I don't think I've seen anything else outside of US, Paris or Dubai airshow on there. It had a pretty detailed article about Pakistan's security needs, a few things about its one of the largest Army and about the new weapons being shown in IDEAS from Pakistan, Turkey, Russia and China.

Can you get a copy of WSJ article? Perhaps a scan or a photo would be nice! :)

I read paper in flight or during travel in the plane or on the weekends for like 30 minutes. I don't keep a copy of an article because I thought it was nice to see the exhibition in WSJ........it was like a week ago.

I did post a link here for the online version. Some other dude did post something too.....may want to go through the thread and check it out.

We should not do a defence exhibit unless we have something new to show , only thing they showed was POF eye again

Turkish Stand Off Missile SOM
SOM IDEAS 2014 344.jpg
SOM IDEAS 2014 913.jpg
SOM IDEAS 2014 361.jpg
SOM IDEAS 2014 345.jpg

Sidewinder L / i1upgraded version
SidwinderIDEAS 2014 638.jpg
SidwinderIDEAS 2014 637.jpg
SidwinderIDEAS 2014 635.jpg
SidwinderIDEAS 2014 632.jpg

Why not Middle Eastern countries invest with Turkey on JV for Sensor development and weapons too, as they are always seeking to have their own.

We should not do a defence exhibit unless we have something new to show , only thing they showed was POF eye again
No we should and new things will keep coming up and also new JF-17 are coming this month.

Back
Top Bottom