What's new

IDEAS 2014 - 8th International Defence Exhibition and Seminar (1 - 4 Dec 2014)

B37Dt2TCEAA6Xnn.jpg

B37Cd_GCIAALZfU.jpg

where is Armed Drones ?? :what:
Probably still under wraps. Presenting an armed drone is political suicide in Pakistan, the public would turn against you very quickly. It's like going to Japan and talking about Japan gaining nuclear weapons, you'd get your *** physically beat.

group is basically from Canada

but they do have production facility in Karachi
If they have production facility in Karachi than we should jointly produce things for our Police and Armed Forces these things are far better than those Toyota Hilux our Police and Rangers and even Army use

Lala.......... well, never thought about it.............. hmmm.......... an interesting question though......... if I had to make an educated guess, at that range, if the barrel is relatively new (assume less than, lets say 1000 shots), there will be minimum deviation....... however, if the barrel is a bit old, then, the guy must consult his data-book (historic record copy) for similar conditions......... it certainly does make a difference, as under hostile conditions, you just can't fire a few shots to get warmed up (as in normal gaming conditions)......

Conclusion: Keep a data-book handy...... and consult at least 10 reads under similar conditions, before making the shot.

I wonder if it is the case with a cold bore shot.

Exactly. Can be done. Any bullet, which is purpose built (a mod), has a technical name for it, they are called wildcats.

P.S. It's just my hobby, not a profession. Dad got me hooked as a kid with guns, and it got stuck with me! :p:

" Non-C.I.P. conforming British military issue overpressure .338 Lapua Magnum cartridges with a 91.4 mm (3.60 in) overall length, loaded with 16.2-gram (250 gr) LockBase B408 very-low-drag bullets were used in November 2009 by British sniper Corporal of Horse (CoH) Craig Harrison to establish a new record for the longest confirmed sniper kill in combat, at a range of 2,475 m (2,707 yd) ".

Back
Top Bottom