What's new

Ideal for Life Partner

Forgiveness - Forgive my mistakes :D
Another important quality, she should do her shopping herself without bothering me

Must be hot like a firecracker on the 14th of August. Cute and sexy. Sweet like a cake. Loving person and must be able to cook great food. Also must be forgiving so if I cheat on her a couple of times she should be able to forgive me. Also must be good in bed. Also must have a good personality.

Must be hot like a firecracker on the 14th of August. Cute and sexy. Sweet like a cake. Loving person and must be able to cook great food. Also must be forgiving so if I cheat on her a couple of times she should be able to forgive me. Also must be good in bed. Also must have a good personality.

try buying a blow up doll.....as such a woman doesnt exist.

try buying a blow up doll.....as such a woman doesnt exist.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

recently too much martimony on PDF..i recommend the owners to start matrimony portal on the side.
There are many in US already...dating for defense personals!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom