What's new

Ideal for Life Partner

Sargodhian_Eagle

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Plz post ur comments here abt qualities of ur life partner which u wanna see in him/her

Married persons r banned in this thread:sniper:

Someone who understands what I mean when I say "LEAVE ME ALONE!!!"

:D

o c'mon guys i hope its not "zaroorat-e-rishta" stuff :lol:

Plz post ur comments here abt qualities of ur life partner which u wanna see in him/her

Married persons r banned in this thread:sniper:
if you fly Viper, find a Fishbed fem pilot for you it ll make a good Hi-Lo combination :rofl:

should definately be hot and sexy so that my heart just burst out of the cage ......
just kidding ....

"Kanjaree is not a gaali, it's a cast of people who are openly associated with prostitution as opposed to the shareef families who ostensibly sell their virgin daughters to the highest bidder in the name of arranged marriage."

if you fly Viper, find a Fishbed fem pilot for you it ll make a good Hi-Lo combination :rofl:

If you fly a viper your already in love so you dont need a woman ;)

I do wonder why married people are excluded, shouldnt you be asking the people that have found the right some one rather than the people that havent.

what do you mean by successful(Rich) .

NO,I dont give a damn to Richness,succesful means,one satisfied of her life and admired by others.
It also means that she should be "Lakhon mein aik" like thing
Or atleast that much supportive so that the saying "Her kamyab admi K bechay aik aurat hoti hay" become for her.:P
@Sargodhian_Eagle
Bro what was purpose of thread? are you opening a some kind of marriage bureau?:D

Last edited:
have a girl shes a charter accountant ...da thang that i looked for where beauty and BRAINS!!! lol no u ghotta know if shes pure from da heart

have a girl shes a charter accountant ...da thang that i looked for where beauty and BRAINS!!! lol no u ghotta know if shes pure from da heart

getting a gal is not a major prolem in khi.........cuz its all in economics here "limited supply....excess demand":rofl::rofl:

For me the one who Can give me a son like Sultan Sallahud din Ayobi who can carry my Flag:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:
Regards:

Excuse me sir, son always father k naseeb sy hota hay na k urat k naseeb say. agr Allah tala nay ap ki kismat main son dia hova hoga tu zaror mile ga or agr kismat may nhi likha hoga tu ap kuch b karln ap k haan son he nhi hoga Allah na kare..Ameen .Suma Ameen.Allah tala sub ko son naseeb kare Ameen. sorry for interrupt. :-)

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom