What's new

ICJ rejects India’s plea for acquittal, repatriation of Kulbhushan - Updates, News & Discussion

"yeah and not even 0.5% Americans know about it. Go sell this story somewhere else I actually live in North America and know how US/Canada operate"

"I didn't say I live in US."

With fries please....
North America has Canada in it tooooo..... your mom was alot of fun last night.

I am not referring to decision itself but the conventions of Veinna agreement which the court referred to ,they are I believe deal with spies.

If true, India is basically fked.

Can you explain the point you’re trying to make here? I’m responding to like 10 Posts a minute here and can’t remember exactly what you wrote.
If you’re saying KJ is dead ie will be hanged no matter what.
That’s something I started out saying that it’s a foregone conclusion. He was dead the minute he came on video in the fake confession.

This trial isn’t about saving KJ, it’s about pushing our narrative.
Pakistan will declare him a spy and hang him, but not before India and it’s media has a field day pushing our version of events, now publicly and by international law.

US/CAnada is not US :p

arent canadians supposed to be all nice ppl ?

yeah... i dont think your in canada.....dont think they allow pakistanis in that easily into North america ....

its usually only the pakistani generals......

Again, I'm quoting BBC here for the lot that is trying hard to attain Modi's clody weather advantage intelligence quotient:

"The court did not order Pakistan to free Mr Jadhav. It's not entirely clear what will happen next. The ICJ stated Pakistan could decide how best to conduct an "effective review" of Jadhav's conviction and sentence, but seemed to suggest a review by a civilian high court would be suitable."

Review by such and such would be suitable? Lol what kind of lame *** binding language is that PRO BONO :rofl:...

So if you want an "effective review" as however appropraitely decided by Pakistan, then India will have to say pretty please first, lol.
Why have to read feel good BBC articles, read ICJ judgement. It's been quoted many times in this very thread.

I believe they have a mechanism to deal with this which might be superceeding the ICJ.
Then, ICJ would have noted that in their verdict and not gave an order against USA. In fact, if if they already had such mechanism, the case would not be brought up in front of ICJ.

what did Pakistan get?
Pakistan will have to make sure that during the review process, the courts give their decision keeping in view that KJ was not given consular access nor timely informed of his consular rights and possibly legal rights properly. So perhaps, the sentences can be reduced...Just to give an example, the court can overturn death penalty under a specific section of the penal code to life sentence. They can for example reduce a sentence of 10 years to 8 years. They might reduce fine(if any) too etc. Or they even in the light of knowing that the convict was unaware about these still judge that the sentences passed to him are of correct proportional and maintain his sentences.

ICJ ordered a retrial. Obey very very nicely.
We never went there to get him acquitted in the first place, we went there because he was denied consular access and granted death penalty in a sham trial.

Indian media is just stretching
Just as expected a point blank Staight up Lying Indian as they come and prooving it just like your PM.

Tomorrow if you get arrested for alleged “spying” in a foreign country, would you want that country to inform the Pak embassy or not? Or are you ok with whatever that country decides to do with you without telling you your rights and following international law?

Try to put yourself in the position and think. For you he is a spy, and he very well maybe, but innocent until proven guilty right? Or is it fine for any country to charge for terrorism just because you’re a Pakistani?
I understand we are enemy nations, but I’m sure you can think logically right?

If only it was a case if spying. If only it was !

But no it is also a case if terrorism !

Then no notifications to consular service, until all networks are not neutralised.

Pakistan will have to make sure that during the review process, the courts give their decision keeping in view that KJ was not given consular access nor timely informed of his consular rights and possibly legal rights properly. So perhaps, the sentences can be reduced...Just to give an example, the court can overturn death penalty under a specific section of the penal code to life sentence. They can for example reduce a sentence of 10 years to 8 years. They might reduce fine(if any) too etc. Or they even in the light of knowing that the convict was unaware about these still judge that the sentences passed to him are of correct proportional and maintain his sentences.

Fair enough.

We have everything we need to deliver justice in this matter.

A good day it has been alhumdulilah

Back
Top Bottom