What's new

ICJ rejects India’s plea for acquittal, repatriation of Kulbhushan - Updates, News & Discussion

Nice try at this, but hey our diplomats will be there for the 17th time for consular access and chop chop make necessary steps for it, get things ready for another trial too. Not a sham one this time.

Sure mate

Don't forget to send Harish when you would go 17th time begging for counselor access :)

A true American does not know what that is.... you are some bharti cow worshipper posing as an American. Chal nikal chutia

Usa has a cricket team too..dumbass lol....

and is better funded than pakistan's...

i have noticed that that too....even when world media projects it otherwise.

first there was the whole cpec thing...now i dont see any threads at all...
Nothing surprising. Good thing is nearly half of them wouldn't read this news on paper, and the rest will peddle this fake news to them and they believe it. Whatever works to keep the mass motivated

Can any Indian tell me what has India got other than consular access and review?

It should be noted that commander jadhav still has the opportunity of a review in a high court.. so it's basically consular access only?

What else India got?

It never gets old does it. When the going gets tough India gets going.* :haha:

* and also throws its "allies" under the bus.

Does India issue Iranian passports?
Or for that matter does Pakistan?

If not, you should know why I wrote that.

Good luck....
But which pakistani lawyer fights on his behalf??

He went through a Proper military proceeding before being convicted.

A simple Review can however be conducted

There are dark clouds of melancholy looming over Indian whenever I rejoin defence.pk after long and short breaks. :devil:

And who will believe your narrative? You devalued your narrative in the never-ending post-balakot circus. 1 billion Indians will accept your narrative while the rest of the world will be sceptical.

Ok let’s draw the parallel. How?

Nice try at this, but hey our diplomats will be there for the 17th time for consular access and chop chop make necessary steps for it, get things ready for another trial too. Not a sham one this time.
Yes dear, we are considering a retrial if India asks very very very nicely.

Meanwhile, reality had begun sinking in back home after the initial hoopla that depite India's plea, Kulbhushan is never coming back:

Can any Indian tell me what has India got other than consular access and review?

It should be noted that commander jadhav still has the opportunity of a review in a high court.. so it's basically consular access only?

What else India got?
ICJ effectively stayed the death penalty until there is a new trial and verdict. He gets consular access and Pakistan stands accused of violating UN treaty which you're a signatory

Back
Top Bottom