What's new

ICJ rejects India’s plea for acquittal, repatriation of Kulbhushan - Updates, News & Discussion

Indian paper showing 5 of 10 points and claiming victory lolz
  1. Court finds that Pakistan deprived India of the right to communicate with and have access to Kulbhushan Jadhav, to visit him in detention and to arrange for his legal representation,and thereby breached obligations incumbent upon it under Vienna Convention on Consular Relations: ICJ Court
  2. The ICJ judge Abdulqawi Ahmed Yusuf, while reading out the verdict, said that the execution of Jadhav will remain suspened until "effective review and reconsideration of the conviction and sentence".
  3. The International Court of Justice said that "there is no room for doubt that Jadhav is an Indian national."
  4. The World Court, however, rejected India's remedies in the case, including annulment of the military court decision and Jadhav's return to India.
  5. Former minister of external affairs Sushma Swaraj, during whose tenure India had moved the case to ICJ, welcomed the verdict in the Kulbhushan Jadhav case and has termed it a victory for India.
https://www.newsnation.in/india-new...enna-convention-10-points-article-231074.html

Lolz how is that a victory when he has been proven as an indian and a spy? and the execution is only suspended....not dissolved
point 3 i mean who denied that he was indian .. lol

Was this the case ?
Do you even know how to read ?
We got consular access ,stay on his execution.
Besides we made pakistan judiciary a joke on international stage .
Tell me what you gained from this case ?
If you know you agreed to it .

you guys a 1.4 billion. ICJ says hold an open public trial bollywood style to prove that you sponsor terrorists from your incredible toiletless country.

like 1.4 billion excuses to cater to. thats hard

That's my Boy :enjoy:
I shouldn't distract you then.
GOD Speed and Phar lo Phar lo :guns:

In fact we got a better decision than our own expectations brother

Congratulations :)

Give him consular access 5 mins before hanging.. lollll

Exactly :lol:

Yaar kia tafreeh scene hai

Pakistan given full control of KBY's fate by ICJ itself :)

Court rejected indian request to release Yadav
Court rejected indian request to overturn Military court ruling...
in short he can be hanged after review, which will also be held by Pak....:coffee:

Military courts ruling has been stayed and fresh trial to happen. This should have been done by Pakistan itself. Should have granted Consular access as well. But Pakistan wanted victory. ICJ just handed one.

tell me any example in the past where it has happend ... icj simply cannot force that ... But you tell me where in this whole judgement have ICJ verified the decision of your army court ? your military court's decision have been defunct
If ICJ was against military court, it would not tell Pakistan should review the case "by its chosen means" LoL

Pakistan will not hang him in the next 2 years.

Review can be done in 20 minutes... They also used court and methods of pak choosing .

Than he can be hanged infront of your councellor
Lets see if it is that easy. And handsome imran has the guts.

1. We got consular access

All under Pakistan's control and as per Pakistan's arrangement

2. stay on his execution.

Yeah after a retrial which would be done as per Pakistan's own will. In fact retrial can be in military court too

Victory?? :lol:
Maza tou uss waqt aayega jab Indian lawyers military courts main pesh honay ki application daingay.. :rofl:

Let's get it straight. Your state sponsored terrorist get caught red handed. Now the court has rejected Indians pleas that,
1- Kulbashan would not be released.
2- He wouldn't be handed over to India.
3- His conviction stays.
4- International court says that Pakistan can maintain's its judicial process.

Pakistan was already expecting councilor access. This relief wasn't requested by India officially in the International court.
Secondly the court said that Pakistan did informed India that it is holding one of its spies. Therefore, the councilor access is the logical next step.

Victory!!
Well, let's say that India today,
a- Confirmed that Kulbashan was involved in terrorists activities in Pakistan. The decision of Pakistan's court is upheld.
b- That India officially supported Kulbashan's terrorists activities by issuing him fake passport.
c- India is today declared and announced an international terrorist country, which sent its serving officers to conduct terrorists activities.
d- International court has only requested Pakistan to review the decision. It remains in Pakistani hands, including the appeals which would be heard in Pakistani courts.

Pakistan could in response to councilor access could just request India to provide the actual details of Kulbashan, at the moment he is Hussain, which is not his real name.

Do you understand it now!!!

India is a certified terrorist country now.
Off course it is not a victory.

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooohaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

yayy pakistan win .... kulbhushan yadav is a terrorist announced by ICJ ... court's decsion to be followed ....m out
Listen dear ,,,, Your only win is Consular assess and for time being hold on death sentence … Rest all goes in Pakistan favour .. Indian demand of Kalbu release and safe return to india denied … Kalbu Passport proven to be real (here I mean both Passports means he travelled to Pakistan on Passport , means he is terrorist)..
Rest I cannot fight indain mentality...……..

1. We got consular access

All under Pakistan's control and as per Pakistan's arrangement

2. stay on his execution.

Yeah after a retrial which would be done as per Pakistan's own will. In fact retrial can be in military court too

Victory?? :lol:
Hahahaha
Before you agreed to go their you could have killed him.
Here ICJ clearly said your judicial process should be in line with international standards ,by clearly throwing away your military judgment they rejected your military court.
Next trial will be civilian with indian consular access till it gets over complete stay on his execution.
I hope the lawyer you hire next have better compensation skills.

Back
Top Bottom