What's new

ICJ rejects India’s plea for acquittal, repatriation of Kulbhushan - Updates, News & Discussion

Indian papers love to keep their people less informed and stupid....calling it a victory :tsk: :tsk:

The day you start his retrial in military court quote me.
Till then I believe their are still few people in pakistan who can comprehend a verdict.

ICJ supports military court sentence. Only wants KBY to be given a chance at retrial and counselor access

Both as per Pakistan's arrangement and means

Read this with your own eyes.

"It is not the conviction and sentence or Mr Jhadav which are to be regarded as a violation of Article 36 of the Vienna Convention"

D_rnR_gWkAAaym9 (1).jpg

ICJ supports Pakistani military court decision :D

Oh plz, there is no fucking evidence that he did any terror activity or else why didnt you give evidence for his activities , dont peddle your stupid lies here, your government didnt give evidence, why are you so uptight about it. Dont try to claim victory its shameful. 15-1
I recall you being very humble early on last week & defending everything you said. Seems that you feel you've got some powers all of a sudden.

And you use the term 'here' as if you've been around for ages.

I suggest you take a breather & wait of what's coming to Mr. Jadav...Yadav or whatever his bloody name is.

I just posted the article 36 for those who have no clue abt what it ACTUALLY refers to....

Only thing we lost is to prove article 36 shouldnt apply to a terrorist....rest is all in our favour :D
Itni technical baatain agar Indians ko yahan samajh aarahi hotin tou kia hi baat thi..

Talk to them in their own language.. :-)

Imagine.. Pakistan says.. article 36 shouldn't apply to a terrorist.. ICJ rules.. it also applies on terrorists... this is the summary of the whole verdict.. lollll

He is alive as of now ... Secondly once we have consular access we can have his statement ... Very important for us to further our cause ....
Your cause is already exposed to all as his 2nd passport with varied name has been addressed as officially issued...meaning indian state was involved in whatever he was sent to do in Pakistan....

counselor nay kiya chanay sell kernay ana hai?

Judgement reads the judge just said:
1 - Unanimously ICJ finds jurisdiction of vienna convention application
2 - by 15-1 rejects the objection of pakistan vs india
3 - by 15-1 finds that by not informing about jadhav without delay of his rights on vienna convention of his rights, breached vienna convention on consular access
4 - by 15-1 finds that NO information on detention to India breached the obligation incumbent upon Paistan, as per vienna convention
5 - by 15-1 finds that Pakistan deprived India the right to communicate and to visit him in detention and thereby violated the vienna convention
6 - by 15-1 find that Pakistan is under an obligation to inform Jadhav without further delay to his right and give him consular access
7 - by 15-1 find that appropriate reparation by Pakistan by its own choosing a method to give a ruling taking into account vienna convention and taking into account 3 paras of the judgement
8 - by 15-1 declares that a continued stay of execution constitutes an indispensable condition of this ruling

The only judge voting against the 7 rulings was the Pakistani Judge.

Now you guys decide the loss and the win.. there are only 8 rulings!

Itni technical baatain agar Indians ko yahan samajh aarahi hotin tou kia hi baat thi..

Talk to them in their own language.. :-)

Imagine.. Pakistan says.. article 36 shouldn't apply to a terrorist.. ICJ rules.. it also applies on terrorists... this is the summary of the whole verdict.. lollll
jeet hai bhai!! india always winner!! modi g will soon rule over asia!
Asia ka to pta nhi but bhut jald south asia

Give him a life sentence and let india's terroist *** burn each and everyday till he is alive locked up. India is a very shameful and coward nation also a terrorist state and they must learn the hard way, they already had a taste on feb 27th.

Last edited:
Any timeline as in 1 year ,2year , 20 year ?
as soon as we are done reviewing...technically speaking the ICJ kind of already played it 2nd time (review) ...so we wont take too much time to review it...plus our military courts work faster than civilian ones :agree:

So that lawyer will attend PAKISTANI MILITARY COURT? that will be a big moment in Pakistani history.. :-)

You are assuming it to be a military court. Like i said, let handsome PM announce it so for me to answer you. We will see how daring he is take the decision in real life unlike the internet warriors here. I remember back when you guys used mock India for asking consular access. Today we got it. Who knows what will happen next.

To khilao pilao apne so called deshatgard ko ....
We always give better food to our guests.. Ask Abhichandan.. he was telling his colleagues the other day that the tea Pakistan served him was better than any tea available in India..

To tell you the truth.. Jadhav doesn't want to go back to India.. he says he prefers dying in five years after eating better food than dying in India eating rubbish..

Back
Top Bottom