What's new

ICJ rejects India’s plea for acquittal, repatriation of Kulbhushan - Updates, News & Discussion

His statement will be crucial ...
Plus can he not tell our councel what you guys allegedly know about raw's operations
All the names he has already disclosed to Pakistani authorities.. The reason peace returned to Pakistan was Kulbhushan's arrest...

Your consular will only ask which names have been disclosed..

Also, your consular knows that meeting Jadhav is of no use now..

A lot of precious time has already passed.. uskay tou zakham bhi mukammal bhar gaey.. duniya ka koi doctor abb prove nahi karsakta ke maara peeti ki thi hum ne.. :-)

I recall you being very humble early on last week & defending everything you said. Seems that you feel you've got some powers all of a sudden.

And you use the term 'here' as if you've been around for ages.

I suggest you take a breather & wait of what's coming to Mr. Jadav...Yadav or whatever his bloody name is.
Oh plz, dont play such high and mighty, provide evidence and convict him. no evidence, then face up to what you did to him.

Given consular access, we'll appoint a lawyer for our guy. Lets see if all bravado you are showing if the handsome PM can even show a half of it.

You are out of your mind. You don't know Khan at all. He is capable of doing anything he wishes. He doesn't take pressure, he doesn't get impressed, he doesn't bow down. He will do it if he feels that he has to do it, nobody except Allah SWT can stop him.
Councilor access never going to materialise. I tell you why. For who India is going to request councilor access!!

Kulbhashan!! But he is not officially in Pakistan.
Hussain!!! He doesn't exists.

hahahhahaha. I promise you that what Pakistan is going to do, when the request is made, it would ask information regarding Kulbhashan.
Mate think about what the ICJ has accepted and stated in its record. The Passport in the name of "Hussain" was an officially issued "Genuinely" fake document.
India is screwed internationally. Now Pakistan can present ICJ judgement in international forums to show that India is a terrorist state, which is conducting terrorists activities in Pakistan and other parts of the world, for example in Afghanistan and other neighboring countries.

Last edited:
India side.
KBJ will get consular access
Death sentence held temporarily
Review of decision In favour

Pakistan side.
KBJ will stay in custody of Pakistan
No safe passage for KBJ to India
Charges of terrorism stays

both sides should stop dancing thinking they won, because it seems this whole fiasco is a joke.

@Retired Troll bindians have again won just like they have successfully struck 400 militants pooday in Balakaot and downed f 16 naswar using only brain pea power , supa pawa indeed. Buhat rakshass hay yeh.:(:(:(

I think they will hang Kulbhashan and behead Mubarak Patel.

So then what will you say to the families of the people who were allegedly killed by kulbhushan that you are busy serving him food
They will get the answer when we hang him after five years..
We may occasionally provide access to those families' consulars as well.. :-)

@Retired Troll bindians have again won just like they have successfully struck 400 militants pooday in Balakaot and downed f 16 naswar using only brain pea power , supa pawa indeed. Buhat rakshass hay yeh.:(:(:(

Remind me again who he has links with in current GoI?

Aww somebodys gonna get spanked

gonna be a press feast.. lots of press and drama again.

we dont mind. it is your right as state sponsor of terrorism to hog all the limelight.

constant coverage given to

India meets convicted terrorist Yadev.

kese hoga ye tumse..haye haye

Back
Top Bottom