What's new

ICJ rejects India’s plea for acquittal, repatriation of Kulbhushan - Updates, News & Discussion

an open trial with fresh breaking news on every court date mentioning Indian terrorism on media and then, he is not going anywhere but will have to spend rest of life in Jail.... "A living example of Indian Terrorism" will remain a headline. No acquittal, no release no return for India and that is what India got from ICJ in plain and simple verdict which is not being mentioned by Bakht media as the same will shame Modi at large back at home.
who in the icj have endorced this "living example of terrorism " can you name that judge ... you can tell anything for local consumption .. wont change anything ... had he be deemed a convict ,court would not have told you to review your decision

26d4.png
Release denied
26d4.png
Repatriation denied
26d4.png
Acquittal denied

my simple question we stopped the hanging by going to icj and also were granted counsular access ... what did you acheived tell me ...
What will you achieve even with consular access??

You will provide the video of the torture as well? Or hire a medical practitioner to assess his medical condition?
A simple statement by kulbhushan yadav to our counsel would suffice ....

an open trial with fresh breaking news on every court date mentioning Indian terrorism on media and then, he is not going anywhere but will have to spend rest of life in Jail.... "A living example of Indian Terrorism" will remain a headline. No acquittal, no release no return for India and that is what India got from ICJ in plain and simple verdict which is not being mentioned by Bakht media as the same will shame Modi at large back at home.
...dont forget that they havent even objected to the death sentence.

who in the icj have endorced this "living example of terrorism " can you name that judge ... you can tell anything for local consumption .. wont change anything ... had he be deemed a convict ,court would not have told you to review your decision

Did you even read my post carefully or just being in rush to reply... Go back to the post and highlight where did I mention this from ICJ?

more For thought...
D_rmMDzX4AARgy4.jpg

Simple summary of the verdict. what the baboons do not understand is that they have suspended the sentence, they have not set it aside. as he said, a small re trial with access, and jadhav goes back to the gallows.

Exactly :)

Nahi aata Kalbhushan wapis. Ab to ICJ nai bhi mana kar dia bhejnai sai :(

Kulbhashan's second passport with the name of Hussain is declared to be an officially issued document.
The court stated that Kulbhashan traveled 17 times out of Pakistan.

The court has just announced that Vienna convention is applicable in this case.
It means that Pakistan's arguments are rejected that Vienna Convention does not apply.

The court has given councilor access to Kulbashan.

u high bro ? your military court decision have been annuled ... plus consular access is granted

Do you provide access to our spies that you catch in India? What a shitty thing to ask

anyway but these days, all tom hick and harry can bark and get a support in UN when they have the backing of Uncle Sam and Israel...

He will remain in Pakistan under custody.this is the most important point.india lost this case technically.

my simple question we stopped the hanging by going to icj and also were granted counsular access ... what did you acheived tell me ...
India's demand was to acquit Jadhav and give him safe passage to India..

Now cry a river who cares.. Your consular will meet him, you guys will send your lawyers to pursue the case in our military court, he will get the death penalty again.. and then you guys will go to Pakistan's High Court only to hear the verdict upheld.. and then to Supreme court, only to hear again the verdict upheld.. and then your PM will write to our president to pardon Jadhav, that will be denied...

Then we will keep him for a few years before we hand him, or before he dies a natural death suddenly..

Back
Top Bottom