What's new

ICJ rejects India’s plea for acquittal, repatriation of Kulbhushan - Updates, News & Discussion

D_rmM0_XkAAoh92.jpg
LOL. Now, jadhav should commit suicide, and leave behind a note with his signature stating that he has done so because he was ashamed of his terror supporting activities.

my simple question we stopped the hanging by going to icj and also were granted counsular access ... what did you acheived tell me ...

an open trial with fresh breaking news on every court date mentioning Indian terrorism on media and then, he is not going anywhere but will have to spend rest of life in Jail.... "A living example of Indian Terrorism" will remain a headline. No acquittal, no release no return for India and that is what India got from ICJ in plain and simple verdict which is not being mentioned by Bakht media as the same will shame Modi at large back at home.

TV per to hum dikhaenge .. aur uske bad jo banda milne gaya hai wo btaega ki kitna torcher kiya hai pak army ne kulbhushan ko ... puri duniya ko btaenge ... tension na lo ...
You will provide the video of the torture as well? Or hire a medical practitioner to assess his medical condition?

my simple question we stopped the hanging by going to icj and also were granted counsular access ... what did you acheived tell me ...

India demanded his release. You achieved that ?
Did icj acquitted him in espionage charges ?
Did he got acquittal in the fake identity?

Indians have some comprehension problem as evident. Again read ,by means of its own choosing and reconsideration ,till you apprehend.

Back
Top Bottom