What's new

ICJ likely to rule against China on South China Sea

How should China respond to an adverse ICJ ruling?

• Bomb in car

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can only seek comfort in other people's typos, ha, that's what we call pathetic. India is a far behind second class country, so I don't blame them for all talk no show.
You still do not get it. There i made fun of your history knowledge and you misinterpreted it with your typing capabilities and started spewing venom.:hitwall:

You still do not get it. There i made fun of your history knowledge and you misinterpreted it with your typing capabilities and started spewing venom.:hitwall:
ha, you never have any typos, what a great man ,ha, but still, China and Indian are not in the same league, don't pretend that you can be compared with us. that's sick.

ha, you never have any typos, what a great man ,ha, but still, China and Indian are not in the same league, don't pretend that you can be compared with us. that's sick.
See that, Instead of correcting your history mistake, you go on ranting and trolling about Supa powa China. Dude, Stay on earth.
You're nothing but a troll.

See that, Instead of correcting your history mistake, you go on ranting and trolling about Supa powa China. Dude, Stay on earth.
You're nothing but a troll.

My great uncle fought that war as a low ranking officer , He told me that Indian army is pathetic, they are the world's no. 1 in running away and abandoning their grounds.

He was demoted for ordering his soldiers to use captured Indian trucks cause our trucks broke down before of over using. and the government ordered all captured equipment has to be handed back to India intact. so unfair ! He still holds a grudge on that demotion.

My great uncle fought that war as a low ranking officer , He told me that Indian army is pathetic, they are the world's no. 1 in running away and abandoning their grounds.
Low ranking officer, right?
That tells about your low ranking history knowledge. And you trust the second hand information. Good for you comrade. Do you have substantial claim for proving Indian army as No. 1 losers? If you do, please share.

I did not want to go off topic, but since you are a stubborn commie kid, Let me ask you
Did your uncle tell you about the humiliation China faced by Japanese?

If you persist in relating a typo with my history knowledge,that shows you are a real kid, I know that part of history all along, I don't need anyone to tell me what happened in the world war II, just as I don't need anyone to tell me who was the winner and who was the loser in that war.

FYI, not until Oct 1949 PRC created, and not until 1971 PRC recognized as representative for China at UN.
So which Vietnamese government are you talking about?

In 1958, North Vietnam accepted China's claim to the Paracels, relinquishing its own claim;[22] one year earlier, China had ceded White Dragon Tail Island to North Vietnam.in 1975, North Vietnam took over the South Vietnamese-controlled portions of the Spratly Islands.[1] The unified Vietnam then canceled its earlier renunciation of its claim to the Paracels
China–Vietnam relations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That' an American's attitude towards what's going on in SCS, it's a very funny yet insightful comment.

One could argue that China is learning a lot from the US. Diego Garcia and co come to mind. Back when the US expanded, they also cared little about other indigenious claims. China acts like the US acted a century ago. This goes for industry, pollution, world policy (non interference) and own claims. Basically the US is watching the mirror of her own past.

You should take Kashmir problem to UN and give the land back to the Muslim majority.

I believe one day China will bring Sikkim to the international court, it's part of Chinese territory.

Muslim belong where their religion comes from.

Oh we all could provide evidences and arguments to the court freely.
It's fair. Only court statement is final.

No need to hurry.

Itu Aba is administer by our province Taiwan, which all the rest of the world recognize in legal basis. End of story.

Taiwan is ready to make mince meat from the Viet or Phil shouldt hey dare to challenge our sovereignty.

China and Taipei are on the same page when it comes to territorial claims over the SCS. Do not mistake our political disagreement for dropping historical claims.

Taiwan just recently reiterated that its Navy is ready to face the Viet should they get cocky and attack our interests.

About the ICJ. China will ignore.

Taiwan is ready to make mince meat from the Viet or Phil shouldt hey dare to challenge our sovereignty.

China and Taipei are on the same page when it comes to territorial claims over the SCS. Do not mistake our political disagreement for dropping historical claims.

Taiwan just recently reiterated that its Navy is ready to face the Viet should they get cocky and attack our interests.

About the ICJ. China will ignore.

When Vietnam had anti China riot, nothing happened in mainland China, but in Taiwan, people organized anti Vietnam protests, blood is thicker than water.

20140523075528144.jpg

33_140516095037_1.jpg

635358249361422790.jpg

Last edited:
China's claim doesn't relate to PRC but ROC.
You know

When Vietnam had anti China riot, nothing happened in mainland China, but in Taiwan, people organized anti Vietnam protests, blood is thicker than water.

20140523075528144.jpg

33_140516095037_1.jpg

PRC and ROC have no problem in SCS , we have tacit agreement that those islands have to be in Chinese hands

PRC and ROC have no problem in SCS , we have tacit agreement that those islands have to be in Chinese hands
That may change in 2016 when DPP takes over. It would be a difficult situation for China if Taiwan authorities declare Taiping Island a part of the Republic of Taiwan.

I think we should leave Taiwan alone, they will come back to China. sooner or later, they all know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom