What's new

ICJ hearing on Kulbhushan Jadhav case : News, Updates & Discussions

I have a question more to do with Pakistanis observing the case. The below are facts and none are in dispute.

Does it trouble you that:

1. None of the charges against the accused have been made public, or even listed to India. Is it your position that the constitution of Pakistan, either based on Islamic laws or democratic laws, does not require an accused and the public at large to know charges against him?

2. Any curiosity why that the broad term "terror" charges specifically have been levied against the accused in public, YET an incident of terror has not ever been attributed to him? Does it seem odd that a military and government politicians who often levy specific terror acts to India, CIA etc. has in this case, not attributed a single incident of terror to the accused rather simply said in broad terms_ he was involved in terror acts?

3. It is a fact that spies all around the world are allowed consular access in democracies and by civilized, responsible nations. Even if in your estimation you think consular access in not required; what are the possible reasons Pakistan does not allow a single day access? What do you think would happen if he got a single visit being he is an international citizen?

4. Finally- under Pakistan's constitution, is an accused allowed to get proper representation of his/her choice in a court of law? Are you curious at the very least as to why the accused was not allowed to assign a representative of his choice, rather given one by the military court?

Thank you.

Can I ask you the same questions about Guantanamo Bay and all those extraordinary renditions?

This is the way the world is!

We caught a Indian in Baluchistan and is going to fry either which way

Whose hands are clean enough to point fingers? Not yours! Not the Indians!

We will partake in this tamasha but he will burn either way

Just finished live broadcast of "commander terrorist yadev" before ICJ.

Pakistan has made very good points before the judges. There is no space left or given to India and I am hoping a dismissal of Indian request from ICJ.

:pakistan:

What is this , they are asking india for proofs :D :D :D

upload_2017-5-15_9-57-44.png

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...adhav-case-in-icj-today/liveblog/58679174.cms

Attachments

• upload_2017-5-15_9-58-1.png
    upload_2017-5-15_9-58-1.png
    49.5 KB · Views: 33
Just finished live broadcast of "commander terrorist yadev" before ICJ.

Pakistan has made very good points before the judges. There is no space left or given to India and I am hoping a dismissal of Indian request from ICJ.

:pakistan:
all and all they were banking on Vienna convention . i watched khawar's arguments and he pretty much clarified about this too.

wow pakistani lawyer literally shred indias case to bits.

that boot starp reference got a few oooh's in the room. India rattled

Thankyou Mr khawar Qureshi for actually calling him Commander Jhadav throughout your speech which clarifies he is not Hussain mubarak patel and not a bussiness man either

Thankyou Mr khawar Qureshi for actually calling him Commander Jhadav throughout your speech which clarifies he is not Hussain mubarak patel and not a bussiness man either
He forgot ... that everything he says is getting recorded and scrutinized...

Win or lose, the Pak lawyer was excellent and at the very least was comprehensible. The Indian lawyer not so much...

Back
Top Bottom