What's new

ICJ hearing on Kulbhushan Jadhav case : News, Updates & Discussions

i know Dawn and PDF is masterpiece in pakistan, thats why we follow both media outlets. But brother, i am asking media, they all are silent, wahi old movie type se sannata hain , jaise hamarey national DD news mea hota hain.

Idiot, read DAWN. They are updating it every 10 mins.

A sharif person values his reputation.
A crooked person does not.
If pakistan is convinced of his guilt , icj is a excellent platform to expose india WITH evidence.
But i frankly feel he is already dead.

Modi and most of yours and ours do not come under sharif persons.

ICJ is not for carrying out complete trials of spies and terrorists.

:lol: pathankot probe by India herself came to conclusion that it was an inside job so why would sharif waste his time.

Levina now you guys are clinging to random statements by non parties aka mulack

How may India SPIES has your Establishment claimed to capture since 2014?

On is in Peshawar jail plz do something for him.

pathankot probe by India herself came to conclusion that it was an inside job so why would sharif waste his time.
Errr
Who told you that? pakistani media? :lol:

Levina now you guys are clinging to random statements by non parties aka mulack
Interestingly Mulack made this statement at a seminar in Karachi last year, barely a week after pakistan announced Jadhav's arrest. What difference does it make if hes a German as long as he speaks the truth? :rolleyes:

Errr
Who told you that? pakistani media? [emoji38]

Interestingly Mulack made this statement at a seminar in Karachi last year, barely a week after pakistan announced Jadhav's arrest. What difference does it make if hes a German as long as he speaks the truth? :rolleyes:
Any link to live broadcast ?

I was under the impression Commander Kulbhushan Yadav (retd.) was tried in the military court and not in civil court. Correct me if I am wrong.

Pakistan smashes India case on Kulbushan Yadev in the international court (ICJ). Excellent defend of Pakistani lawyers. India is a terrorist state and involved in the terrorists activities inside Pakistan since long time. After KY confessional video, Pakistan repeatedly informed Indian authorities but India has completely failed to defend Indian terrorist Commander Yadev. ICJ has no jurisdiction to provide any order on this nature of case (Terrorist/Spy).

Glad India is using resources to get its abducted man back. This itself is a significant signal for any nation who may be interested or is a party to this case.

Pakistanis who can not even pin point one incident that tantamount to terrorism perpetrated by him, not even a circumstantial evidence, must realise that there will repercussions regardless of what happen at ICJ.

ICJ can't sit on judgement adjudicated by a competent court constituted under the constitution of Pakistan, Yadav was sentenced to death under domestic laws and ICJ is no entity to look into the matters decided under domestic laws. Suspension of the sentence is totally out of question, for neither ICJ has jurisdiction nor Yadav has availed appeal available to him. Urgency pleaded by India holds no ground.

I have a question more to do with Pakistanis observing the case. The below are facts and none are in dispute.

Does it trouble you that:

1. None of the charges against the accused have been made public, or even listed to India. Is it your position that the constitution of Pakistan, either based on Islamic laws or democratic laws, does not require an accused and the public at large to know charges against him?

2. Any curiosity why that the broad term "terror" charges specifically have been levied against the accused in public, YET an incident of terror has not ever been attributed to him? Does it seem odd that a military and government politicians who often levy specific terror acts to India, CIA etc. has in this case, not attributed a single incident of terror to the accused rather simply said in broad terms_ he was involved in terror acts?

3. It is a fact that spies all around the world are allowed consular access in democracies and by civilized, responsible nations. Even if in your estimation you think consular access in not required; what are the possible reasons Pakistan does not allow a single day access? What do you think would happen if he got a single visit being he is an international citizen?

4. Finally- under Pakistan's constitution, is an accused allowed to get proper representation of his/her choice in a court of law? Are you curious at the very least as to why the accused was not allowed to assign a representative of his choice, rather given one by the military court?

Thank you.

ICJ bars Pakistan from playing its C-Grade lollywood movie.

First learn the rule of business. Bench only watch confessional videos before or after the arrangements not between th arguments. Party can only request but mostly they're not allowed because of time limitation.

Back
Top Bottom