What's new

ICJ hearing on Kulbhushan Jadhav case : News, Updates & Discussions

What made India to repeal its previous declaration? One declared before 1974? That's the absolute prerogative of a nation. Not binding on ICJ, hell! Do you know ICJ's proceedings are not binding?
Mentioned by Consular harish salve i think you should go through his entire 2 hours presentation in ICJ he put all the facts among Judges

This Appeal is under Vienna convention Which registered under UN charter and Madatory in nature
Since Pakistan and India are both members of UN they are subjected to follow Vienna rules

We Only want precedent and decision Which Suit us For diplomacy
This judgment will define are future policy regarding international commitment such as IWT treaty

Even if ICJ asks Pakistan to go for re-trial, we will simply ignore and hang the man.

He is as good as dead. My advice to Indians - go find yourselves a new truck ki batti to make fool of your awaam.

Either Pakistan wins or losses, KJ is gonna hanged. Case close.

Even if ICJ asks Pakistan to go for re-trial, we will simply ignore and hang the man.

He is as good as dead. My advice to Indians - go find yourselves a new truck ki batti to make fool of your awaam.
Set a precedent in one case you will face ramification in others Eg IWT

Diplomacy is a complex game Im relaxed that more mature people sit in Pakistan establishment than Fan boys on PDF

Well.. whatever soothes your bruised ego... Pakistan Establishment wanted to give Kaum a Jhunjhuna to keep them off major corruption happening across all institutions and the current situation Pakistani economy is in right now... In short Pakistani leadership decided to leverage an international situation for political gains inside the country... Yen nayi truck ki batti hai... Pakistani Kaum 1 saal se busy hai...

Your comment is similar to an emotional street boy that is all.

Counter my comments which i made earlier . Let me repeat WHY India does not take up cases of other Indians who are languishing in Pakistani jails on similar charges.

I give information about one such Indian in Peshawar jail. why only kalbhushan?

Because he is the leader of your Indian terrorism project in Pakistan.

oh BTW Pakistani leadership aka PML N if possible would want to free him not the other way.

As far as establishment is concerned they do not need to create such scenario because common man on the street in Pakistan does not know about Kalbhushan nor interested and above common man in Pakistan respect the Army already and trust them more than political parties.

Exactly... this is what India Diplomatic Community is waiting for Pakistan to do...

Set a precedent in one case you will face ramification in others Eg IWT

Diplomacy is a complex game Im relaxed that more mature people sit in Pakistan establishment than Fan boys on PDF

I am telling you, the man is dead.

ICJ can't, I repeat it can't. Have you read the Indian application and Pakistan's declaration for recognizing ICJ jurisdiction? The sole argument is denial of consular access under Vienna convention, the application is about consular access and not about the trial, please understand the difference here. Optional protocols of Vienna convention don't apply to spys, give a read to the text and customary international laws article 16 (I guess).

Nothing to going to change even if Yadav gets consular access, if you think he'll be re-tried you're gravely mistaken. India will have to contend all these woes before an appellant authority in Pakistan, SC to be exact.

Their application about counsular access can also be shot down because, I repeat BECAUSE INDIA and PAKISTAN have a treaty according to which both the country can deny consular access to each other's citizens if it pertains to their NATIONAL SECURITY.

No spy has ever been hanged by PK. a few have died in jail due to ill health and Sarabjit was killed by a fellow in-mate just before release. Most Indian spies have been released and deported back to India. Almost all Ind spies were given a death sentence and then on appeal either in HC or then in the SC the death sentences were commuted to jail. After some period these spies were sent back home.

In this case the Indians have over-reacted when previously they have always denied any link and involvement. This spy was caught in PK and has confessed to his involvement in spy and terrorism. From all accounts YK was treated like an officer and was not tortured, though questioned very thoroughly as is the norm in all such cases around the world.

Furthermore, they lured and kidnapped an ex-PK army colonel, who is now in custody with RAW. Why was there such a need to commit such a crime, trapping and kidnapping a person in a third country. This kidnapping of Col Habib prompted, the army to speed up the trial of YK where he was found guilty and sentenced. The due process has been followed as per the law of PK. As for consular services, this is not a given esp in spy cases.

Will RAW give consular access to Col. Habib? In fact they have not even had the balls to own up to this heinous crime of luring and kidnapping a genuine ex-service man who was simply looking for a better job.

Last edited:
Even better...

Nice to know you think its better that one of your own, who risked his life for your country and operated deep inside enemy territory is to be used as diplomatic point scoring that too over his dead body.

Back
Top Bottom