What's new

ICJ hearing on Kulbhushan Jadhav case : News, Updates & Discussions

ICJ can't force Pakistan or any other country to implement its decisions or judgement until unless both parties agreed, In this particular case Pakistan agrees to became party which they can easily refuse.
Now they have to prove that K.J was not abducted but arrested inside Pakistan as a foreign spy intentions to support terrorists and civilian killings. If Pakistan provided evidence ICJ would upheld the sentence If the suspect ICJ would ask Pakistan to start a fresh case against K.J in an open court with full counselor access.
Fresh trial again was in Pakistani regular court and believe me this case would consume easily 4 to 5 years and after that he max get life sentence.

Under any condition K.J would not see India again in his remaining life.

Forget I am an Indian.. .. but any info about this court or its proceeding of this case is available outside?

These are special courts, Yadav's attorney for sure had all the information. Above all confession before a judicial authority is the last nail in the coffin according to Common laws, you should know better because India too follow common laws.

And what does Pakistan's declaration has to do with this case? Are you saying Pakistan through crystal ball foresaw Indian application coming in May?
If nothing then What reason of this application in ICJ .Pakistan Establishment exactly aware of Diplomatic ramification so they Planted Diplomatic Security measure Sighting IPO

But Since It not registered As No legal boundation on ICJ judgement

Forget us.

You come from a country, where modi and BJP have been making a fool out of your kind with everything of "lolly pop" from isolate Pak to 56 inch breast on CPEC... all of which have ended in disaster.

And now it's "we will get kulbhushan" release drama!
Well:
1. Pakistan has to show the world that the guy is alive ...which I really doubt he is.
2. Pakistan goes ahead and hangs the guy and international spotlight stays on Pakistan for Decades to come....
Both ways Pakistan loses.

You are not fighting for rights of your people. You are fighting for your bruised ego and cover up your Indian state terrorism against Pakistan.

If you were fighting for your people's rights then where is your indian government when your ordinary citizens are languishing in Pakistani jails. One is in Peshawar jail. Go figure.

As far as Habib e already exposed your game plan now do whatever you want to do with him.

The onus is not on Pakistan

Sorry but your opinion makes no sense. We are taking this to ICJ because you are denying him a fair trial. That's how the world will see it and contrast it with tweet processes and procedures of a rogue secretive organisation.

These are special courts, Yadav's attorney for sure had all the information. Above all confession before a judicial authority is the last nail in the coffin according to Common laws, you should know better because India too follow common laws.
You Sighting Military court marshal Of Certified Indian national is under common LAW

FMCJ are entirely different from civil common laws headed by two star Military officer

@Nilgiri @Roybot @Levina @nair @Nair saab

Indias innings over set a huge target for Pakistan to chase, I predict a top order collapse in the first 10 overs
Lolz

I watched it till Mr.Deepak took over from Harish Salve and my lunch break got over.

From what I observed, Harish Salve spoke too fast for the judge to comprehend things and the judge had to request Mr Salve to slow down. Would that influence the judgement?

I heard the Pakistani side will take over at 6:30pm IST.

Hope Kulbhushan jadhav returns home...safe.

If nothing then What reason of this application in ICJ .Pakistan Establishment exactly aware of Diplomatic ramification so they Planted Diplomatic Security measure Sighting IPO

But Since It not registered As No legal boundation on ICJ judgement

What made India to repeal its previous declaration? One declared before 1974? That's the absolute prerogative of a nation. Not binding on ICJ, hell! Do you know ICJ's proceedings are not binding?

I have no issues with your laws.... The question is there no info available.... Is there a lawyer who fought for jadhav? if yes who?.... From outside sorry to say... this look like a perfect example of a Kangaroo court.....

Rest...
If you think he was spy go ahead and hang him....

You Sighting Military court marshal Of Certified Indian national is under common LAW

FMCJ are entirely different from civil common laws headed by two star Military officer

I thought you knew Mil Courts in Pakistan were constituted under Constitution of Pakistan.

ICJ can't, I repeat it can't. Have you read the Indian application and Pakistan's declaration for recognizing ICJ jurisdiction? The sole argument is denial of consular access under Vienna convention, the application is about consular access and not about the trial, please understand the difference here. Optional protocols of Vienna convention don't apply to spys, give a read to the text and customary international laws article 16 (I guess).

Nothing to going to change even if Yadav gets consular access, if you think he'll be re-tried you're gravely mistaken. India will have to contend all these woes before an appellant authority in Pakistan, SC to be exact.

The trial can also take place in ICJ on humanitarian grounds. India can prove he is an ordinary businessman not a spy. Any bilateral agreement should be notified to UN, in case not then UN law should be followed. There is no bilateral agreement in this regard between India and Pakistan so ICJ should be followed.

However the implementation of the ICJ judgement is upto Pakistan to implement it or not.

C_3UmzjXgAE4sPn.jpg

I have no issues with your laws.... The question is there no info available.... Is there a lawyer who fought for jadhav? if yes who?.... From outside sorry to say... this look like a perfect example of a Kangaroo court.....

Rest...
If you think he was spy go ahead and hang him....

This is what you think dude. And yes, every accused gets a defense lawyer.

NO they cannot. Rather India is clinging to counsular excess point.

Which could be argued by Pakistan as well

The entire trial process is a sham and humanitarian grounds are not at all considered. Pakistan is yet to prove he is a spy and India has proof that he is ordinary businessman. This is not a security matter unless proved by pakistan, this is a humanitarian matter and UN can interfere based on Vienna convention.

Back
Top Bottom