What's new

ICJ hearing on Kulbhushan Jadhav case : News, Updates & Discussions

KBY is going to be executed anyway. What will be more interesting thing to see is how India deals with the post execution reality and the implication of KBY's death on different bilateral issues.

Let's just say he is honoring his fee.

Even then a lawyer wouldn't want to jeopardize his high profile career by loosing a case.

His fee for one day hearing is INR 30 lakhs. And he represented Tatas, Reliance, Salman Khan etc. against state.

Harish Salve roots is in congress, not BJP.

Who cares about his fees and all that. He lied when he said ICJ issued a stay order. If he didn't say that then obviously I would respect him for that.

This is no court of law. Pakistan already rejected ICJ's authority over such cases like KBY by giving example of India's own conduct from the past.

I have given you a clear proof from an Indian journalist that Pakistan never even bothered to show any video and it is Indian media that is once again lying to its nation.

You have not given any proof, let alone so-called "clear proof" via a tweet and furthermore, if it were not a court of law. Why are you a signatory to it and why did you then bother to show up for it?

THE HAGUE: The International Court of Justice (ICJ) today denied permission to Pakistan to play a purported "confessional" video of retired Indian Navy officer Kulbhushan Jadhav at a public hearing here.

To support its allegations that Jadhav was sent by India to carry out spying and espionage activities in Pakistan and was arrested from the restive Balochistan province, Pakistan delegation at the ICJ sought permission to play the purported video showing the Indian national admitting that he was a "spy".

However, the ICJ denied permission to the Pakistani side to play the video at the hearing, Indian officials in New Delhi said.
Earlier, India demanded the immediate suspension of Jadhav's death sentence, expressing fears that Pakistan could execute him even before the hearing at ICJ.

On May 8, India moved the ICJ against the death penalty handed down to Jadhav by a Pakistan military court, alleging violation of the Vienna Convention on Consular Relations. On May 9, the highest court in the UN gave Jadhav a lease of life.

India, in its appeal to the ICJ, had asserted that Jadhav was kidnapped from Iran where he was involved in business activities after retiring from the Indian Navy. India has denied that he has any connection with the government.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ee-jadhav-confession/articleshow/58686286.cms

I don't think Pakistan even asked for playing the confessional statement of the busted Indian spy-turned-terrorist. That was not the focus of Pak argument. Rather Pakistan has told the court that it has no jurisdiction on a criminal case against a notorious terrorist who was apprehended red-handed while using terrorism against the innocent people of Pakistan. The court is not a criminal court whereas the Indian terrorist Monkey is a bloody criminal. Pakistan displayed his passport that the Indian terrorist was using as a cover. I am very much sure the court knows the limits of its jurisdiction. However, it had to go through formal proceedings even for rejecting Indian request.

Pakistan can go ahead and hang KBY.

But....Can it be done ?
Should it be done ?

It has become messy. Entire world is looking.

This is what Pakistan wanted India openly associating it's self with a terrorist. Pakistan is going to hang him any way but this case should be used to show that India is a terrorist state.

I don't understand this insight you seem to have over others reporting. This is a court of law, evidence has to be presented in court, not in some back room. You just made that up did ya not :P
This is no court of law. Pakistan already rejected ICJ's authority over such cases like KBY by giving example of India's own conduct from the past.

I have given you a clear proof from an Indian journalist that Pakistan never even bothered to show any video and it is Indian media that is once again lying to its nation.
hey wait judges denied the video to not play it in court it will be in favour of pak because how can judges deny the confessional video it is against law.

They were responding to Indian request at ICJ.

My dear, Pakistan would never respond to an Indian request OR there will be a MUTINY

ICJ sent you a letter which you could have ignored or responded through letter. But Pakistan knew the repercussions of that move, hence Pakistan chose to attend ICJ hearing by sending a team.

ICJ directives ( Stay Order on hanging KbY ) is not binding on you BUT if you violate the order then in that situation India will be more than happy.

I genuinely feel sorry for you guys. Pata kuch hai nahi aur Pakistanion sai debate karni hai :lol:

This feeling is common :lol:

There is no sign of torture, he looks happy and healthy. He confessed after feeling guilty about what he did to please hindutva Modi. His inner humanity (yes hindus can be humans too) woke up and confessed.

I don't understand this insight you seem to have over others reporting. This is a court of law, evidence has to be presented in court, not in some back room. You just made that up did ya not :P
Thats right, that video is as good as useless. Evidence should have integrity, without a public trial and consular access it simply becomes another cooked up video. Video should come with a disclaimer "for pakistanis only".

just f#cking release the mofo! Then the doom can say Alhumdulillah mian ji released terrorist Kulbhushan.

Who gives a crap? India is making an asshole of itself by taking this to the ICJ. This is not a Bollywood movie. This is an issue of national security. Did Bin Laden have a trial? No. Neither will this cock. He is a dead man. Pakistan will fry this terrorist whatever the ICJ does.

Icj have no value they can't do anything monkey is gonna be in Pakistan and get the right treatment.
Indian media gonna cry as usual I like the way they cry. Keep it up india u exposing culprits in Pakistan.

This is what Pakistan wanted India openly associating it's self with a terrorist. Pakistan is going to hang him any way but this case should be used to show that India is a terrorist state.

You could have, but you did not have any material evidence. Just a doctored tape, which had the importance of a tissue paper in a court.

All pakistan can do is to harp on non jurisdiction.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom