What's new

ICJ hearing on Kulbhushan Jadhav case : News, Updates & Discussions

Not only me. Even Indian legal experts maintain that no stay order came. That is why Salve jee was begging for stay today. :lol:

Harish Salve can single handedly outsmart whole judiciary of Pakistan.

To apna baap to change nahi kar saktai tumhari tarah. :lol:

Yup, No wonder how Islam was born in S.Asia, away from deserts of Arabia.

Shows whose "baap" came from where. Isn't your god and language imported?

First of all before lecturing other, straight your facts.... The video was not REJECTED... bench already viewed the video as Qureshi said "You have seen the video already" in his last 5 mins. That clearly evident that the bench have seen the confessional video of Indian terrorist Kulbushan Yadev.

Confession, without counsel, is as relevant as word of mouth.

What is problem in producing material evidence? I will tell you why
Govt has insufficient evidence on RAW agent Kulbhushan Yadav: Sartaj Aziz

Salve jee has begged and got the stay last time

Lol What stay??

Salve jee didn't get any stay last time either. Go educate yourself please. :lol:

Harish Salve can single handedly outsmart whole judiciary of Pakistan.

Poor guy fooled you that he got a stay last time. clearly he is only good at fooling Indian nation.

Yup, No wonder how Islam was born in S.Asia, away from deserts of Arabia.

Shows whose "baap" came from where. Isn't your god and language imported?

Imported or not. I am proud of both my language and my religion.

PakistanI lawyer presented strong case and seemed more confident and commanding than his Indian counter part. Nevertheless all this excerise seems more like a trap set up by Pakistan for India to involve in every outstanding bilateral issues moving forward since India, doesn't want to negotiate with Pakistan on any thing. KY case just provided Pakistan that opportunity. It's a well known fact that Yadav won't be executed by us while will be played as a negotiation chip for greater issues. He will be spending rest of his life in some miserable jail in Pakistan or at least good part of it.

Well that is our objective....Save his life.

As for the trap, we will take case by case. We are confident that rulings come beneficial to us.

I think you have not come to your senses fully, who are you responding to and what? Take a chill man, take some break

Pakistanis still has Hindu surnames like Chaudhary, Chauhan, Cheema, Dhillon etc.

Conversion doesn't change everything.

Lol What stay??

Salve jee didn't get any stay last time either. Go educate yourself please. :lol:

Then what were your Qatari Lawyer and rest of the team doing at ICJ ????

Your establishment has sent them to reverse the earlier directive ( also known to us as " Stay Order " )

India expect that Your establishment will hang KbY in spite of ICJ directives and that is what India wants :lol:

then why are you representing in this case, if ICJ has nothing to do ? stupids !!
lolz i am not representing, india is applicant & pak has right to expose indian BS propaganda against pak. well i can understand your frustration.

Pakistan can go ahead and hang KBY.

But....Can it be done ?
Should it be done ?

It has become messy. Entire world is looking.

Because judges were already given the video. No need for playing it again.

Indian media again feeding lies to its nation.
I don't understand this insight you seem to have over others reporting. This is a court of law, evidence has to be presented in court, not in some back room. You just made that up did ya not :P

Salve has no need to fool India. He is not a politician. Infact, he is a lawyer that fights against Indian government.
He is working for politicians and that is why he is fooling you.

Then what were your Qatari Lawyer and rest of the team doing at ICJ ????

They were responding to Indian request at ICJ. They weren't responding to any stay order since there was no stay order in the first place.

Should I prove you from your own media that no stay order was issues in case you don't know about it and living under delusion that you have some sort of stay order??

I genuinely feel sorry for you guys. Pata kuch hai nahi aur Pakistanion sai debate karni hai :lol:

I don't understand this insight you seem to have over others reporting. This is a court of law, evidence has to be presented in court, not in some back room. You just made that up did ya not :P

This is no court of law. Pakistan already rejected ICJ's authority over such cases like KBY by giving example of India's own conduct from the past.

I have given you a clear proof from an Indian journalist that Pakistan never even bothered to show any video and it is Indian media that is once again lying to its nation.

He is working for politicians and that is why he is fooling you.

Let's just say he is honoring his fee.

Even then a lawyer wouldn't want to jeopardize his high profile career by loosing a case.

His fee for one day hearing is INR 30 lakhs. And he represented Tatas, Reliance, Salman Khan etc. against state.

Harish Salve roots is in congress, not BJP.

Back
Top Bottom