What's new

ICJ hearing on Kulbhushan Jadhav case : News, Updates & Discussions

Dude welcome back to life from your 5000 year coma...........and no that was not Pakistan in the Vedic times your memory is definitely messed up

Pakistan, as always, maybe at disadvantage due to favoritism in promoting counsel and other ranks according to caste and sects in Islam.

India, on the other hand, has Charted accountant lawyer Harish Salve which has ability to rip apart hundreds of lawyers like that Lahori + Fake London accent wig wearing Pakistani counsel whose confession video was even rejected by ICJ.

Pakistan should have brought material evidence to ICJ today instead of confession and then declaring themselves as winners in Pakistan press like 17-19 dec 1971.

Why Pakistan allowing other party to decide on its National Security issue? Most idoitic step.

I thought that you maintain Indian stay order never came from ICJ. What are Pakistanis doing in Hague then???

WHAT :o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o:

And here they are toiling hard to say that he is Indian and destabilizing Pakistan- From where do they get these namoona Lawyers- :omghaha:

images

I thought that you maintain Indian stay order never came from ICJ. What are Pakistanis doing in Hague then???

Not only me. Even Indian legal experts maintain that no stay order came. That is why Salve jee was begging for stay today. :lol:

Dude welcome back to life from your 5000 year coma...........and no that was not Pakistan in the Vedic times your memory is definitely messed up

Pakistanis still has Hindu surnames like Chaudhary, Chauhan, Cheema, Dhillon etc.

Conversion doesn't change everything.

Pakistanis still has Hindu surnames like Chaudhary, Chauhan, Cheema, Dhillon etc.

Conversion doesn't change everything.

To apna baap to change nahi kar saktai tumhari tarah. :lol:

Pakistan, as always, maybe at disadvantage due to favoritism in promoting counsel and other ranks according to caste and sects in Islam.

India, on the other hand, has Charted accountant lawyer Harish Salve which has ability to rip apart hundreds of lawyers like that Lahori + Fake London accent wig wearing Pakistani counsel whose confession video was even rejected by ICJ.

Pakistan should have brought material evidence to ICJ today instead of confession and then declaring themselves as winners in Pakistan press like 17-19 dec 1971.

First of all before lecturing other, straight your facts.... The video was not REJECTED... bench already viewed the video as Qureshi said "You have seen the video already" in his last 5 mins. That clearly evident that the bench have seen the confessional video of Indian terrorist Kulbushan Yadev.

First of all before lecturing other, straight your facts.... The video was not REJECTED... bench already viewed the video as Qureshi said "You have seen the video already" in his last 5 mins. That clearly evident that the bench have seen the confessional video of Indian terrorist Kulbushan Yadev.

Even Indian journalist present at the hearing admitted that Pakistan didn't even try to show the video.

Indian media fooling its nation once again even before the decision. :lol:

India does not have to provide any evidence, its Pakistan who has to provide evidence. They have shown nothing but a doctored tape of confession.
...and
2. fake passports,
3. entry illegally
4. testimony of 100s of terrorists,
5. and arrest leading from those terrorists
6. with supporting videos from PM modi and MoD clearly stating that we are doing terrorism in Pakistan and are supporting Baluchistan movement.

he would be convicted any i jury anywhere in the world the fake passport is enough proof for me confirmed by iran
what else do you need, want baghwan to come and testify?

Pakistan defence is simple.. ICJ has no.power / Juridiction on this case... why Pakistan send lawyer?
either pakistan needed to prove it or shouldnt send anyone

It seems that the tweet is merely reporting after the fact. Just nuanced differently.

Think about it for a second. The strongest evidence that Pakistanis official claim, why on earth would they not present in court?

Because judges were already given the video. No need for playing it again.

Indian media again feeding lies to its nation.

India does not have to provide any evidence, its Pakistan who has to provide evidence. They have shown nothing but a doctored tape of confession.
lol ans what else you want from a spy ? band karo yeh topi dramy he will be hanged even if he cleared by icJ ..your govt whining he is been kidnapped from iran, now they failed to provide a single evidence of kidnapping ..

Not only me. Even Indian legal experts maintain that no stay order came. That is why Salve jee was begging for stay today. :lol:
Salve jee has begged and got the stay last time

This time and every next time Salve jee will beg to ICJ to let the 'Stay' remain stay

he will keep on begging till you hang KyB ignoring ICJ directives :lol:

ICJ is not suppoded to ask for proofs.

I was just going through the recent events in this case- I came to know that your Government's representative on record gave a statement in the House of representatives that you don't have any "conclusive" evidence against Jadhav- Now in a Parliamentary democracy the Government can only speak truth in the House of representatives- Because lying there would amount to lying the whole Nation officially-

And then after this your court Gives death sentence on Un-conclusive evidence- Whatever defense I see from Pakistan on this is that they are always willing to show the confession video- Do you know that confessional statement or videos cannot be taken as evidence in a proper court of law ? And by trying to show that video what example your lawyer was giving to the International community about your Judicial system- Every other day I see people getting death sentences in the name of spreading terrorism by military courts- Do you have any idea what would happen If this came to light before the International organizations-

By letting this case go to ICJ- I think Pakistan is being exposed- On how the state institution and pillars of democracy is being seriously undermined by the Military and that too in total violation of Basic Human rights- You would be knowing what this could mean- Don't you ?

Back
Top Bottom