What's new

ICC tells Pak: Play in India or face action

Google it brah,before accuaing me,PCB chief said he would have to cut staff as they wont be having money if India Pak series dsnt work out.
Do you know that PCB annual budget is around 3 billion PKR ! I hope you understand the statement of Chairman pcb you valiantly took out of context, now.

Do you know that PCB annual budget is around 3 billion PKR ! I hope you understand the statement of Chairman pcb you valiantly took out of context, now.
Oh it seems took the litral meaning of bankrupcy.

Oh it seems took the litral meaning of bankrupcy.
Cutting the expenditure and being bankrupt are two different things. PCB chairman was expecting a bigger revenue in case of Indo-Pak cricket series and was planning the expenditure expecting that revenue but since that was not happening he said we will have to cut the expense.

Cutting the expenditure and being bankrupt are two different things. PCB chairman was expecting a bigger revenue in case of Indo-Pak cricket series and was planning the expenditure expecting that revenue but since that was not happening he said we will have to cut the expense.
Yes,brah,thats what i said,because of shortage of funds he has to staff as he cant pay them all.

Yes,brah,thats what i said,because of shortage of funds he has to cut staff as he cant pay them all.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom